Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,865 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Scammers Alert_proxyskill_odebunmi Emmanuel - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Scammers Alert_proxyskill_odebunmi Emmanuel (363 Views)

Opay Investments Are Scammers / List Of Fixed Match Scammers / Ex Arsenal Player Emmanuel Eboue Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scammers Alert_proxyskill_odebunmi Emmanuel by MOROVINA: 11:02pm On Nov 28, 2021
This is to inform the general public that Odebunmi Emmanuel who goes by the name Proxyskill is a scammer. Any transaction done with him is a big risk.

In July I paid into his account with the intention of buying PayPal funds from him. Unknown to me the Wema Bank account he gave me is a chipper cash account (please beware of such accounts, as no KYC is done by the bank on such accounts, I think CBN ought to stop Wema Bank and other Banks from operating such accounts cos I discovered that is what most scammers use, as they only operate the account for a short while and once you are scammed, you can't trace them)

I sent him several messages, he kept giving different stories, up to the point he stopped responding nor picking my calls. He eventually removed me from all the mutual groups we both belonged to in which he was the admin.

You will harvest the evil seed you sowed soon.

The general public should please note that any transaction done with this fool Odebunmi Emmanuel is a high risk transaction, as he is an unrepentant scammer and fraudster.

He uses this phone numbers

0907 903 2909
0703 164 0704

Re: Scammers Alert_proxyskill_odebunmi Emmanuel by MOROVINA: 11:11pm On Nov 28, 2021
More details

Re: Scammers Alert_proxyskill_odebunmi Emmanuel by MOROVINA: 11:15pm On Nov 28, 2021
More

(1) (Reply)

The Pros And Cons Of Buying A Condominium / One Man Apostle Joshua Selman Released 100 Books In One Year!!! See The List :o / I Am So Depressed. I Feel Like Ending It All.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.