Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,975 members, 7,821,414 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / . (499 Views)

I Need An Explanation / I Want An Explanation On Christian Stewardship / I Need An Explanation For Mark 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Paperbag(m): 11:14pm On Nov 28, 2021
Re: . by advanceDNA: 11:24pm On Nov 28, 2021
You don’t have to be superstitious before something like that will look weird naaa....

Why u seff they change position..??
Re: . by Nobody: 11:29pm On Nov 28, 2021
grin
Re: . by MightySparrow: 11:42pm On Nov 28, 2021
Why do do that in the first instance?
Re: . by Tokskob2008: 11:43pm On Nov 28, 2021
Why would you even sleep placing your head where her leg is in the first place na
Isn't that sleeping position weird to you or is there something you are avoiding if you both sleep like normal human beings?
Re: . by Paperbag(m): 11:44pm On Nov 28, 2021
advanceDNA:
You don’t have to be superstitious before something like that will look weird naaa....

Why u seff they change position..??

For comfort .
I even sleep better with a bit of my legs hanging outside the bed and when im alone a sleep vertically across the the bed ...
Re: . by Paperbag(m): 11:46pm On Nov 28, 2021
Nawa ooh

You guys are gas lighting me ooh..

I do it purely for comfort and its not always ..
I just picked out instances it happened ,

Na my bed so i can sleep which ever way i want nah , haba
Re: . by Paperbag(m): 11:49pm On Nov 28, 2021
Tokskob2008:
Why would you even sleep placing your head where her leg is in the first place na
Isn't that sleeping position weird to you or is there something you are avoiding if you both sleep like normal human beings?

We sleep that way when i was in boarding house to create shoulder room for the next person thats squatting with you ..

This one is a big bed and its not everytime i do it , its just me finding better position.

Its the taboo in it i don't understand
Re: . by illicit(m): 1:19am On Nov 29, 2021
In marriage, there are some measure of uniformity and conformity that mskes it go on

Be ready, be advised
Re: . by Paperbag(m): 9:19am On Mar 14, 2022
Paperbag:
Ok i have been dating a lady for three years now and anytime she comes visiting we have issues about our sleeping position ...

Sometimes i change position in bed by sleeping head to her toes ( like my head will be where her legs are and my legs where her head are )

I notice any time i do it she wakes immediately and change her position by placing her head where mine is ,during the day she complains i should stop it thats its a taboo .

One night i woke her up to change position as i wanted to change too and she woke up and started crying thinking i have been sleeping that way for a long time and saying i don't want us to marry that its a very bad thing to do ,that if couples do it something will make them separate in the future, i got angry that night and left to the sitting room to sleep .

Now im getting worried about the issue , i can't settle down with a superstitious lady ..

So please if anyone knows the implications of the sleeping position please let me know ..

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

My Near Death Experience And What Everyone Needs To Understand / Dangerous Dreams Dangerous Prayers DKO / Female Pictured Among Killers Of Sokoto Student (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.