Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Why International Travel Ban Is Useless Against COVID-19 Infections - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why International Travel Ban Is Useless Against COVID-19 Infections (313 Views)

WHO: Countries Should Not Require Proof Of Vaccine For International Travel. / January Will Be Tough, Spike In COVID-19 Infections Imminent – NCDC / FG Issues Travel Ban On 13 Countries Over Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why International Travel Ban Is Useless Against COVID-19 Infections by eejo(m): 1:47am On Nov 29, 2021
Never knew corruption is everywhere until I left Nigeria for Overseas. People are still travelling despite travel ban and they beat the trap by travelling to a country not on ban list then move from there to country of their choice. Covid 19 requires a global effort because the World today is interconnected more than ever before.
Re: Why International Travel Ban Is Useless Against COVID-19 Infections by Philipponzaghi: 4:01am On Nov 29, 2021
eejo:
Never knew corruption is everywhere until I left Nigeria for Overseas. People are still travelling despite travel ban and they beat the trap by travelling to a country not on ban list then move from there to country of their choice. Covid 19 requires a global effort because the World today is interconnected more than ever before.

Be like say you no sabi Wetin ban list mean.

If they ban Nigerians from traveling to USA for example.

If say, you first travel to Ghana, on your passport there will be stamped by Nigerian immigration indicating you left Nigeria, then when you get to Ghana for a flight to USA, they will not allow you since you’ve visited Nigeria is X number of days.

Even if you are allowed on flight, when you get to USA, the immigration will deport the person back because they will see the stamping of Nigeria on the passport.

The only eat you can evade is to travel illegally to Ghana and you won’t even be able to board a flight to USA from there because the GH immigration will ask for your stamp on passport and when you reach GH

Your only best bet is to trek from Nigeria to USA and make sure custom no see you when you enter.
Re: Why International Travel Ban Is Useless Against COVID-19 Infections by eejo(m): 6:53am On Nov 29, 2021
If I travel from South Africa to a country with less quarantine law ,after the process am off from there to any Country of my choice.

(1) (Reply)

. / We Can Now Have Pain Free Suicide. Spoiled Market For Rope And Sniper Seller / Peanut Burger: Best Coated Peanuts Butter Recipe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.