Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,367 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

How You Can Mentan Your Generator For It To Last Longer.… - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How You Can Mentan Your Generator For It To Last Longer.… (304 Views)

Why Is Your Generator Blowing Black Smoke From Its Exhaust? / How Important Using Fuel Treatment In Your Generator / Turn Your Generator To Fuelless Generator Call 08166866515 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How You Can Mentan Your Generator For It To Last Longer.… by StanleyChibuzor: 2:11am On Nov 29, 2021
1) Changing your engine oil three weeks maximum one month, use a good recommended engineer oil, don't buy a Road said oil it will damage the piston and Rings of your Generator.

2) don't over load your Generator if you are using a 2.5kva generator maximum load you should apply should be 2kva like wise the big models

I have been using my FIRMAN Generator SPG3000E2 since May 2019 I have not had any issues with it just because I changed the engine oil at the right time and I don't over load the generator, some people say it's depends on usege I don't think it is true please like and share let protect our Generators
Re: How You Can Mentan Your Generator For It To Last Longer.… by caesymore(m): 6:29am On Nov 29, 2021
StanleyChibuzor:
1) Changing your engine oil three weeks maximum one month, use a good recommended engineer oil, don't buy a Road said oil it will damage the piston and Rings of your Generator.

2) don't over load your Generator if you are using a 2.5kva generator maximum load you should apply should be 2kva like wise the big models

I have been using my FIRMAN Generator SPG3000E2 since May 2019 I have not had any issues with it just because I changed the engine oil at the right time and I don't over load the generator, some people say it's depends on usege I don't think it is true please like and share let protect our Generators

thats true, Like my family generator firman 3800 been smoothly functioning since 2009 , have not been serviced for once still neat and clean and its hardly 2 stroke just one stroke it turns ON with a cool sound. Engine and Good oil = durability grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How You Can Mentan Your Generator For It To Last Longer.… by caesymore(m): 6:31am On Nov 29, 2021
StanleyChibuzor:

thats true, Like my family generator firman 3800 been smoothly functioning since 2009 , have not been serviced for once still neat and clean and its hardly 2 stroke just one stroke it turns ON with a cool sound. It could serve the fridges and Iron at once but we still interchange when we wana do both . Engine and Good oil = durability grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Startups Making Waves In The Technology Community / Boeing Warns Pilots Of Possible Worst-case 5G Interference ... / Why Is Outlook Not Letting Me Attach Files?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.