Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,728 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

- Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / (711 Views)

I Keep Getting This Debit Alert On My Zenith Bank / Nigerian Banks And Security Control; My Zenith Experience — Kweku Nkrumah / How Do I Transfer A Refunded Money From My Paypal To My Zenith Bank Account. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by rocken001: 3:29am On Nov 29, 2021
Re: by ipobarethieves: 3:45am On Nov 29, 2021
grin sad undecided u wan go show Urself and Ur Xmas inside mosquitoes infested police cell sad? They are waiting for u to credit the account with the 80k stolen b4 they reversed it back.It is probably somebody salary.Make dem catch u first sha grin

1 Like

Re: by rocken001: 3:59am On Nov 29, 2021
Re: by ipobarethieves: 4:09am On Nov 29, 2021
rocken001:
Bro
I have put above 80k in that account and nothing happened.
Moreso, this money entered about 4 years ago.
Try and withdraw 140k today and see
Re: by rocken001: 4:15am On Nov 29, 2021
Re: by ipobarethieves: 4:21am On Nov 29, 2021
rocken001:
Bro, I say the money dey hang (withheld in) for inside ledger balance....it's not in my withdrawable balance
But Ur ATM suppose expire by now..If u go in and complain,y
They'll check their system and reverse the money back to the rightful owner..
Re: by rocken001: 4:27am On Nov 29, 2021
Re: by ipobarethieves: 4:47am On Nov 29, 2021
grin u said they once reversed it back and and dis is the 2nd time.People do make mistake with num/due technical issue
I once received 5k from one of these bank
Within 24 hrs,dem don reversed their 5k..Second time same 5k and same method.
rocken001:
How do they know who is the rightful owner
I suspect it was a fraudulent transfer: probably some movement of funds....
cos it came from an Oil & Gas affiliated company
Re: by shawnfamous(m): 6:01am On Nov 29, 2021
Humans are funny
U received funds that isn't yours and sharparly withdrew 80k.
Now that the Balance is not withdrawable, u want them to remove it from your ledger balance completely.
Let me advice u on what Ur mind really wants.
Write to the bank and tell them that u want the money in your ledger balance withdrawable. I know that's what u want.
Re: by DaddyRochie1642: 6:09am On Nov 29, 2021
shawnfamous:
Humans are funny
U received funds that isn't yours and sharparly withdrew 80k.
Now that the Balance is not withdrawable, u want them to remove it from your ledger balance completely.
Let me advice u on what Ur mind really wants.
Write to the bank and tell them that u want the money in your ledger balance withdrawable. I know that's what u want.

grin grin
Re: by bluebay(m): 6:24am On Nov 29, 2021
rocken001:
Hey Guys,
I want to find out from guys in the know on how banks work out clearing of funds and if I stand any chance.

Sometime, 4 years ago, I got a credit alert from a company of which I had no idea of. The amount was #350,000. Before I could say Jack Robinson, the money was reversed or retracted.

About a week later, I got the same alert, same company , same amount ,(350k)... Luckily for me, I was close to an ATM. I withdrew 80000 (withdrew 40k twice at a go). Some minutes later, I tried to use the ATM to check balance, I realised that the balance of the money had been retracted but unlike the first time, it was held in my ledger or current balance.

Till today, if I check my balance, the balance (270,000) is still in my current balance. For this reason , I even get some monthly interest on the account (peanut amount though)

I want to ask if it is possible to write to the bank to clear the funds.... it's been a long while, so I guess I might be safe....or

Pls what do you think guys??
You’re about to
Put their long time waiting to an End
Re: by rocken001: 6:29am On Nov 29, 2021
Re: by rocken001: 6:37am On Nov 29, 2021
Re: by shawnfamous(m): 8:39am On Nov 29, 2021
rocken001:
Lol...
Don't you know what "Sapa"can cause, my comrade.
Anyway, I just put this out so that I don't go and collect more than what I bargained for .
hahahhahahah. I understand.

(1) (Reply)

Chippercash Account Needed / Create Your Free VTU Website / Before You Do Yahoo Yahoo Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.