Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,927 members, 7,814,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

APC Convention: Groups Plan To Remove Mai Mala Buni Before February 2022 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Convention: Groups Plan To Remove Mai Mala Buni Before February 2022 (8804 Views)

Fani-Kayode Moves To Return To APC, Meets Caretaker Chairman, Mai Mala Buni / Insecurity: Northern Groups Plan Mass Protests In 19 States Thursday / Governor Mai Mala Buni Weds Ummi Adama Gaidam As 3rd Wife, After Swearing-in (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Convention: Groups Plan To Remove Mai Mala Buni Before February 2022 by Hakeem3(m): 8:50am On Nov 29, 2021
Misplaced priority of a sitting Governor. The woes of Apc is just getting started. This movie will be so interesting to watch.
Re: APC Convention: Groups Plan To Remove Mai Mala Buni Before February 2022 by lenghtinny(m): 10:37am On Nov 29, 2021
It's absurd that a sitting governor is also performing the role of a party chairman simultaneously.

Apc and their higi-haga politics angry

1 Like

Re: APC Convention: Groups Plan To Remove Mai Mala Buni Before February 2022 by ayenale1(m): 3:35pm On Nov 29, 2021
newinventions:
I will register your limited liability company in the UK within 3 days without any down payment.

A lot of people don't know they can own a company in the UK and operate from Nigeria. You can also use the company to do business here.

Check my thread on company registration in UK to find out more information.
Seriously?
Re: APC Convention: Groups Plan To Remove Mai Mala Buni Before February 2022 by newinventions: 4:08pm On Nov 29, 2021
ayenale1:

Seriously?

Yes seriously. Check my thread about company registration in UK
Re: APC Convention: Groups Plan To Remove Mai Mala Buni Before February 2022 by JaroMan: 4:47pm On Nov 29, 2021
nairavsdollars:

https://independent.ng/forces-gather-to-fight-buni-led-apc-national-caretaker-committee/

grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Tinubu and Osibanjo want to be president without the president's men.
Buhari has disclosed his agreement with Tinubu to a couple of people.
Tinubu will nominate VP, Works, Power and housing ministers. Tinubu will get finance. Buhari has fulfilled these promises. That's why the president is unfazed about his illusive ambition.
Just note: one Buni precides over that convention, then it's over for Tinubu.
And once Buni is pushed out, some governors will work against the party especially if PDP plays ball.
Re: APC Convention: Groups Plan To Remove Mai Mala Buni Before February 2022 by JaroMan: 4:50pm On Nov 29, 2021
benuejosh:
His tenure is long overdue. Imagine he wanted to keep convention till June. He is a governor and i wonder why he loves the job of a party chairman.

He is doing a good job. The party is stable now and peaceful cool cool
Re: APC Convention: Groups Plan To Remove Mai Mala Buni Before February 2022 by nairavsdollars(f): 9:34pm On Nov 29, 2021
I heard another chairman has emerged today
JaroMan:

He is doing a good job. The party is stable now and peaceful cool cool
Re: APC Convention: Groups Plan To Remove Mai Mala Buni Before February 2022 by JaroMan: 10:46pm On Nov 29, 2021
nairavsdollars:
I heard another chairman has emerged today
That's good for our democracy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Launches Adopt-A-Bin Program For Refuse Collection In Lagos / 2023: Sponsor Peter Obi To Win Presidency – Ezeife Tells Ohanaeze / How Soludo, Peter Obi, Ifeanyi Ubah, Ekwunife Shaped Anambra Politics In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.