Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,749 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

Checkout Ronaldo And Rashford Reaction To Fred Chip Vs Mendy - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Checkout Ronaldo And Rashford Reaction To Fred Chip Vs Mendy (2722 Views)

Nigeria-Ghana Jollof War: See Troost-Ekong's Reaction To Super Eagles' Victory / Benjamin Mendy Has A Football Pitch In His House / The Moment Pogba Crashed Lukaku And Rashford Interview After Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout Ronaldo And Rashford Reaction To Fred Chip Vs Mendy by iLite4all(m): 6:57am On Nov 29, 2021
Re: Checkout Ronaldo And Rashford Reaction To Fred Chip Vs Mendy by mayorofyentown(m): 7:03am On Nov 29, 2021
Yawns
Re: Checkout Ronaldo And Rashford Reaction To Fred Chip Vs Mendy by iLite4all(m): 7:12am On Nov 29, 2021
Re: Checkout Ronaldo And Rashford Reaction To Fred Chip Vs Mendy by paulolee(m): 7:14am On Nov 29, 2021
fred too get sense abeg.. e jus save us from endless threads n post of how cr7 save d day for united n how he always showed up in big games assuming e pass mk cr7 score e usual tapin
carrick is d biggest winner here for proving dt united can play n score goals even without cr7...
after d match cr7 walked angrily straight down d tunnel mayb bcoz e didnt start or bcoz fred didnt pass him d ball to tapin as usual..
he came in was running around, giving d ball away n endup getting a silly yellow card...

7 Likes

Re: Checkout Ronaldo And Rashford Reaction To Fred Chip Vs Mendy by Kingcalls: 7:19am On Nov 29, 2021
paulolee:
fred too get sense abeg.. e jus save us from endless threads n post of how cr7 save d day for united n how he always showed up in big games assuming e pass mk cr7 score e usual tapin
carrick is d biggest winner here for proving dt united can play n score goals even without cr7...
after d match cr7 walked angrily straight down d tunnel forgetting dt the new rangnick is a fan of high pressing football which means all man would run more without d ball, its left for cr7 to adapt or get used to few games time..
las las na to leave united after d season to find anoda new challenge..

U are absolutely senseless...

15 Likes

Re: Checkout Ronaldo And Rashford Reaction To Fred Chip Vs Mendy by OSDD(m): 7:20am On Nov 29, 2021
Kingcalls:

Extremely senseless

13 Likes

Re: Checkout Ronaldo And Rashford Reaction To Fred Chip Vs Mendy by Myer(m): 7:27am On Nov 29, 2021
paulolee:
after d match cr7 walked angrily straight down d tunnel forgetting dt the new rangnick is a fan of high pressing football which means all man would run more without d ball, its left for cr7 to adapt or get used to few games time..
las las na to leave united after d season to find anoda new challenge..

It's ok not to be a CR7 fan.
I guess you're either a Messi fan or just another regular success hater.

But what I would like you to know is that it's ok to be a fan of Messi and still like CR7.
It's ok to be a fan of CR7 and still like Messi.

When you see greatness,just appreciate it.
I am an avid CR7 and Messi supporter and critic.

When either perform well I praise them.
Also when they don't perform well I tell you the reality and share their error.

It's a privilege to experience Messi and Ronaldo. Period
QED

12 Likes

Re: Checkout Ronaldo And Rashford Reaction To Fred Chip Vs Mendy by ominilongest(m): 7:38am On Nov 29, 2021
y so much hate on Cr7 embarassed
y embarassed

1 Like

Re: Checkout Ronaldo And Rashford Reaction To Fred Chip Vs Mendy by paulolee(m): 9:25am On Nov 29, 2021
Kingcalls:

coming from a sensible man dt once blamed renato sanchez for portugal lost against serbia simply bcox he went for goal wen alone with a goal keeper instead of passing for cr7 to tap in..
d dame Sanchez dt scored d only goal in dt game dt cr7 looked lost all tru....u really get sense wella..

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Ronaldo And Rashford Reaction To Fred Chip Vs Mendy by paulolee(m): 9:27am On Nov 29, 2021
Myer:

But what I would like you to know is that it's ok to be a fan of Messi and still like CR7.

QED
u guys like going soft n playing neutral wenever cr7 is getting it bad n off...but wen he was scoring n messi was struggling u were all calling messi a fraud in French league..
I understand sha....i hope u are also fine with messi winning his 7th ballon dis evening?? or u self go dey silent on dt matter??
for ur info, m a strong messi fan n i respect cr7 too bt the problem is dt am a huge fan of d word "criticism" n I criticize all tinz

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Ronaldo And Rashford Reaction To Fred Chip Vs Mendy by Myer(m): 9:45am On Nov 29, 2021
paulolee:

u guys like going soft n playing neutral wenever cr7 is getting it bad n off...but wen he was scoring n messi was struggling u were all calling messi a fraud in French league..
I understand sha....i hope u are also fine with messi winning his 7th ballon dis evening?? or u self go dey silent on dt matter??
for ur info, m a strong messi fan n i respect cr7 too bt the problem is dt am a huge fan of d word "criticism" n I criticize all tinz

Messi has always been struggling since he left his comfort zone Barca.

Even Messi celebrates CR7 for easily adjusting in every league.

Like I said both of them are greats but when it comes to who is performing better presently it's asinine to place Messi over CR7.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout Ronaldo And Rashford Reaction To Fred Chip Vs Mendy by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 29, 2021
paulolee:
after d match cr7 walked angrily straight down d tunnel mayb bcoz e didnt start or bcoz fred didnt pass him d ball to tapin as usual..
he came in was running around, giving d ball away n endup getting a silly yellow card...

Haba na bros,if to say Ronaldo score the goal nkor,

No be the three points matter last last?

1 Like

Re: Checkout Ronaldo And Rashford Reaction To Fred Chip Vs Mendy by ZendayaColeman(f): 12:52pm On Nov 29, 2021
paulolee:

For your mind you sabi football abi?

Yeye dey smell
Re: Checkout Ronaldo And Rashford Reaction To Fred Chip Vs Mendy by candygist: 1:20pm On Nov 29, 2021
Myer:

QED

You done turn to preacher? Penaldo fans are so hopeless. Watch out for the ballon d or tonight bro.
Re: Checkout Ronaldo And Rashford Reaction To Fred Chip Vs Mendy by Lamasta(m): 6:24pm On Nov 29, 2021
Paulolee and Rinaldo are parallel lines grin the dude no dey like anything G O A T
Re: Checkout Ronaldo And Rashford Reaction To Fred Chip Vs Mendy by obonujoker(m): 8:30pm On Nov 29, 2021
Kingcalls:

Na very senseless clown... I never see thread where the guy no dey mention cr7... grin

(1) (Reply)

Man United Thrashed Liverpool To Win First Trophy In 2022/23 / President Biya And Wife Host Cameroon National Team For Winning AFCON 2017 / Messi Finally Wins International Trophy With Argentina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.