Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,576 members, 7,816,420 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

IRT Busts Robbery Syndicate Between Niger Republic & Nigeria - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / IRT Busts Robbery Syndicate Between Niger Republic & Nigeria (12338 Views)

FBI Busts Nigerian Internet Syndicate Over Multimillion-dollar Fraud / Brother And Sister Arrested As Police Smash Deadly Robbery Syndicate. Photos / Weapons Recovered As Police Operatives Bust Armed Robbery Syndicate In Enugu.PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IRT Busts Robbery Syndicate Between Niger Republic & Nigeria by thatigboman1: 8:06am On Nov 29, 2021
see lies. these are yoruba armed robbers in SW. has nothing to do with Niger republic. Niger republic is in the north of nigeria and has boundary with the far north like sokoto, katsina, borno, not with lekki in lagos state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IRT Busts Robbery Syndicate Between Niger Republic & Nigeria by efighter: 8:06am On Nov 29, 2021
MrOsiboye:

Assumption. Create the jobs first

Why are you not committing crime since you're jobless
Re: IRT Busts Robbery Syndicate Between Niger Republic & Nigeria by fizzycozy(m): 8:07am On Nov 29, 2021
a crime is a crime there should not be anything as such like a better crime.
NOETHNICITY:
IRT has gone almost completely quite since the exit of Abba Kyari
In my opinion that guy should be brought back urgently. We are in times of national emergency, and if he's the guy who can solve our security problem he should be reinstated ASAP
Re: IRT Busts Robbery Syndicate Between Niger Republic & Nigeria by Deserea: 8:07am On Nov 29, 2021
EternalBeing:
grin cry Still feels like a hurrible Dream and terrible Nightmare, can't wait to wake up from this evil World. Is Satan demanding our Eternal Souls for giving Humanity Technology?! Have you ever felt so sad that you laugh and cry at same time while thinking Why did the good People of the World became so lily-livered that deceitful Agents of Satan now hold the World by the Jugular! We are more than them, if we Manup and Arise Together we can stop this nonsense!

Re: IRT Busts Robbery Syndicate Between Niger Republic & Nigeria by OluwaBlessyn: 8:08am On Nov 29, 2021
Na the price dey sold that glk weak me pass,so armed robber dey do giveaway too?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IRT Busts Robbery Syndicate Between Niger Republic & Nigeria by newinventions: 8:14am On Nov 29, 2021
I will register your limited liability company in the UK within 3 days without any down payment.

A lot of people don't know they can own a company in the UK and operate from Nigeria. You can also use the company to do business here.

Check my thread on company registration in UK to find out more information.
Re: IRT Busts Robbery Syndicate Between Niger Republic & Nigeria by lacade(m): 8:24am On Nov 29, 2021
MrOsiboye:

As if those gainfully employed don't steal...
Re: IRT Busts Robbery Syndicate Between Niger Republic & Nigeria by oldninja(m): 8:31am On Nov 29, 2021
MrOsiboye:

Are you one of them, if not, why aren't you one, has job been created for you?
We keep giving ourselves excuses for commiting crime. While others toil through the odds and poor system facilitated by abysmal leadership and even followership, some others have chosen to kill, steal and destroy the little from the hardwork of those trying to make ends meet....and some of us here are busy trying to justify same?
True, we need the system to do much in wealth creation which it has failed to in successive governments, but it's not a yardstick for doing this joor. Hope if someone steals something valuable from you, you'll clap for him and say; "enjoy your loot, it's the government's fault"
Re: IRT Busts Robbery Syndicate Between Niger Republic & Nigeria by drealcivilceno(m): 8:31am On Nov 29, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
Middle man between Nigerien and Nigerian thieves? Wetin person no go see bikonu?

My weakness don weak pata-pata like this tongue

Then it means you are strong if you reason your statement, logically!
Re: IRT Busts Robbery Syndicate Between Niger Republic & Nigeria by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 29, 2021
MrOsiboye:
Turn this people into productive labour. Setup massive project fields and engage these people and see all these crimes substantially reduced

I know what you mean by harnessing the labour potentials of the North, but these types do not want to work. They wanna cash out big time...
Re: IRT Busts Robbery Syndicate Between Niger Republic & Nigeria by MrOsiboye: 8:51am On Nov 29, 2021
efighter:

Why are you not committing crime since you're jobless

Get lost. I own companies full
Re: IRT Busts Robbery Syndicate Between Niger Republic & Nigeria by jrusky(m): 8:52am On Nov 29, 2021
Niger Republic -seme border pls where is Niger Republuc and where is Seme border OP read your post well or you don't drink strong thing this morning?
Re: IRT Busts Robbery Syndicate Between Niger Republic & Nigeria by AmazingELixir: 8:52am On Nov 29, 2021
lipsrsealed

Way toomuch useless people in this country.
Re: IRT Busts Robbery Syndicate Between Niger Republic & Nigeria by SUGARCyprian247: 8:53am On Nov 29, 2021
What do you expect?

Border is thrown open that side
Re: IRT Busts Robbery Syndicate Between Niger Republic & Nigeria by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 8:54am On Nov 29, 2021
InoGetJoy:
Your president is currently building a railway to bring more of the robbers into the country.
We're in for a long ride
Are stu+pid or something? When it comes to robbery,kidnapping,drug smuggling,ritualist,fraud.Niger is not at the level of Nigeria,Niger is ten times safer than Nigeria.So how can is building a rail line going to bring what already have in excess.
Re: IRT Busts Robbery Syndicate Between Niger Republic & Nigeria by InoGetJoy: 8:58am On Nov 29, 2021
Ibrahimmrfish:

Are stu+pid or something? When it comes to robbery,kidnapping,drug smuggling,ritualist,fraud.Niger is not at the level of Nigeria,Niger is ten times safer than Nigeria.So how can is building a rail line going to bring what already have in excess.
I'm talking about terrorism and you're talking rubbish. Of what economic importance is Niger to Nigeria? We do more international trade with Benin Republic, why didn't isn't the president building a railway from there? When will you cretins have sense?
Re: IRT Busts Robbery Syndicate Between Niger Republic & Nigeria by Bigboy911: 9:13am On Nov 29, 2021
Useless Afonja and crimes are 5&6
Re: IRT Busts Robbery Syndicate Between Niger Republic & Nigeria by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 9:20am On Nov 29, 2021
InoGetJoy:
I'm talking about terrorism and you're talking rubbish. Of what economic importance is Niger to Nigeria? We do more international trade with Benin Republic, why didn't isn't the president building a railway from there? When will you cretins have sense?
Hate usually cloud a person judgment,the rail line is going to offer us an advantage,cause there is a rail line currently being build from Benin to Niger republic;when finish the the traffic in Lagos port is going to drop.Buhari is taking a step to secure your future,but the hate in you is preventing you to see beyond your 5 days.
Re: IRT Busts Robbery Syndicate Between Niger Republic & Nigeria by InoGetJoy: 9:26am On Nov 29, 2021
Ibrahimmrfish:

Hate usually cloud a person judgment,the rail line is going to offer us an advantage,cause there is a rail line currently being build from Benin to Niger republic;when finish the the traffic in Lagos port is going to drop.Buhari is taking a step to secure your future,but the hate in you is preventing you to see beyond your 5 days.
It's silly of you to equate hate with common sense.
I asked, of what economic importance is Niger Republic to Nigeria, you didn't answer that.
It's economically more feasible to have a railway like running from Lagos port to Onitsha or even to Kaduna.
If this is how Buhari is securing futures, please let him leave my future for me, I'm doing a better job securing it by myself.

The only reason Buhari is building a railway to Niger is because that's where he's originally from. I'm sure you know this but you're too dumb to accept
Re: IRT Busts Robbery Syndicate Between Niger Republic & Nigeria by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 9:39am On Nov 29, 2021
InoGetJoy:

I asked, of what economic importance is Niger Republic to Nigeria, you didn't answer that.
It's economically more feasible to have a railway like running from Lagos port to Onitsha or even to Kaduna.
If this is how Buhari is securing futures, please let him leave my future for me, I'm doing a better job securing it by myself.

The only reason Buhari is building a railway to Niger is because that's where he's originally from. I'm sure you know this but you're too dumb to accept
You do realize that Benin only export to Nigeria,they don't even allow Dangote to bring his cement into their country,while almost all the products use in Niger is made in Nigeria.It's painfully clear that I am talking to a person that have zero knowledge about the northern boarder,so i think silence is the best answer to a .... .
Re: IRT Busts Robbery Syndicate Between Niger Republic & Nigeria by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 9:46am On Nov 29, 2021
InoGetJoy:

This is Niger-Nigeria boarder, according to you Mr genius the trucks are importing sands into Nigeria,since there is no trade between the two countries.

Re: IRT Busts Robbery Syndicate Between Niger Republic & Nigeria by Shusher: 10:11am On Nov 29, 2021
MrOsiboye:
Turn this people into productive labour. Setup massive project fields and engage these people and see all these crimes substantially reduced

Write articles from home and earn 500,000 Naira

Yes. We seek to hire both new and seasoned content writers

Responsibilities include:

• Writing clear, concise and compelling articles

This opportunity is none like no other and you can work on a flexible schedule even with a 9 - 5 job.

Remuneration - Tier One Writers : 500,000 Naira

Remuneration - Tier One Writers : One Million Naira

To signify your interest, send an SMS or WhatsApp/Telegram message to 0 7 0 5 4 0 1 1 4 5 4

Exactly what i have been saying forever.Nigeria isn't a serious Nation, we are talking of food sustainability but the prisons all over the country are filled to the brim.

Set large farms and ranches and use these guys as a free labour. That will tackle food scarcity in less than a year!

They don't think, only how to spend stolen money on frivolous items and ideas is what they think of all day.
Re: IRT Busts Robbery Syndicate Between Niger Republic & Nigeria by MrOsiboye: 10:17am On Nov 29, 2021
Shusher:

Exactly what i have been saying forever.Nigeria isn't a serious Nation, we are talking of food sustainability but the prisons all over the country are filled to the brim.

Set large farms and ranches and use these guys as a free labour. That will tackle food scarcity in less than a year!

They don't think, only how to spend stolen money on frivolous items and ideas is what they think of all day.

God bless you. Let's keep preaching it
Re: IRT Busts Robbery Syndicate Between Niger Republic & Nigeria by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 11:04am On Nov 29, 2021
ndị yaloba

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'Okorocha Is Adolph Hitler Of Igboland' – IPOB / Gunmen Kidnap Justice Samuel Yaumande, School Principal, Three Others In Adamawa / Warders Beat Prisoner To Death In Adamawa Prison, Sparking Inmate Revolt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.