Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,463 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Brilliant Advice Is Needed Please - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Brilliant Advice Is Needed Please (159 Views)

Advice Needed Please: Bought A New Phone From K-ultra Benin $ This Happened / Legal Advise Needed Please / Please I Need Advice.......is Forex Trading A Good Idea? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Brilliant Advice Is Needed Please by Nobody: 7:35am On Nov 29, 2021
color=#550000][/color]i live in a very small room with my mom and elder brothers,but the heat overnight in these room is so unbearable,..that even after having a shower in less than 2minutes,...it will still continues,till after the nepa has brought electricity back to us,.....so i have upto 4thousand naira in my bank,.... thinking of using it to buy an handsfree rechargeable mini fan,..To cool myself at night,.... should i go on to get the 4thousand naira mini fan,...or i should just leave it smiling in the bank,...and be depositing more to it,...these is our room below,.....and the fan am planning to get with the money

(1) (Reply)

God Bless You Sir For Saving Life / How To Make $20 From Your Phone Daily / NSCDC Vows To Rid Schools Of Kidnapping, Banditry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.