Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

When You Convert... This Is For You. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When You Convert... This Is For You. (197 Views)

How Many People Have You Convert To Your Religion / Would You Convert To Islam Or Face The Sword? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Convert... This Is For You. by Myer(m): 8:07am On Nov 29, 2021
When you find yourself as a Christian's being converted. It is important who is guiding and discipling you.

You can be converted by Christ and end up with the wrong discipler.
Re: When You Convert... This Is For You. by beleanlabels(m): 6:46am On Dec 05, 2021
Call my number: 08134932159 for the honda element. My number was on the topic
Re: When You Convert... This Is For You. by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:38am On Dec 05, 2021
Myer:

When you find yourself as a Christian's being converted. It is important who is guiding and discipling you.

That's why Jesus said "by their fruits you will know them" {Matthew 7:16} before anyone can be truly converted he must be preached to by Jesus' disciples, that's why Jesus asked Paul to go and meet his disciples {Act 9:3-6} for them to teach Paul what Jesus commanded! Matthew 28:20

So nobody can truly be converted without first been preached to and taught what Christianity entails. But there are many false religionists in the world whose goal is worldly riches, such religionists can't teach what Jesus taught because their motive totally contradicts Jesus' motive {Matthew 6:24} by the end of the day the real motive behind such religion will become obvious when they begin gathering people. Of course there will be some of their followers who are sincere but the majority following their footsteps will reflect what is in the minds of those leading them! Matthew 7:17-18
That's why Jesus sent us out in search of the honest hearted and sincere individuals who are lost in such false religions to invite them to the truth! Matthew 10:6

May you have PEACE! smiley
Re: When You Convert... This Is For You. by Myer(m): 12:49pm On Dec 05, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

That's why Jesus said "by their fruits you will know them" {Matthew 7:16} before anyone can be truly converted he must be preached to by Jesus' disciples, that's why Jesus asked Paul to go and meet his disciples {Act 9:3-6} for them to teach Paul what Jesus commanded! Matthew 28:20

So nobody can truly be converted without first been preached to and taught what Christianity entails. But there are many false religionists in the world whose goal is worldly riches, such religionists can't teach what Jesus taught because their motive totally contradicts Jesus' motive {Matthew 6:24} by the end of the day the real motive behind such religion will become obvious when they begin gathering people. Of course there will be some of their followers who are sincere but the majority following their footsteps will reflect what is in the minds of those leading them! Matthew 7:17-18
That's why Jesus sent us out in search of the honest hearted and sincere individuals who are lost in such false religions to invite them to the truth! Matthew 10:6

May you have PEACE! smiley

When I opened this thead I just intentionally didn't want to mention any church denomination. It's meant to be a personal journey.

I personally was not impressed by JW.
Cos I had read the bible personally before visiting your meetings and getting exposed to your doctrines.

Perhaps my major error when I was still fiery for Christ was mixing my church with bro Gbile's discipleship program and others.

I was hearing some thing different from one side- my church, Joshua Selman, Myles' Monroe, TD Jake's anx Steven Furtick while also hearing something entirely different from Bro Gbile, Deeper life and Foursquare. Even JW had an even more complicated doctrine.

To be honest, today I wish I had simply stuck with my church doctrines cos it is more in line with what the bible teaches.
Re: When You Convert... This Is For You. by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:22pm On Dec 05, 2021
Myer:

When I opened this thead I just intentionally didn't want to mention any church denomination. It's meant to be a personal journey. I personally was not impressed by JW.
Cos I had read the bible personally before visiting your meetings and getting exposed to your doctrines. Perhaps my major error when I was still fiery for Christ was mixing my church with bro Gbile's discipleship program and others. I was hearing some thing different from one side- my church, Joshua Selman, Myles' Monroe, TD Jake's anx Steven Furtick while also hearing something entirely different from Bro Gbile, Deeper life and Foursquare. Even JW had an even more complicated doctrine. To be honest, today I wish I had simply stuck with my church doctrines cos it is more in line with what the bible teaches.

This is your first post:

Myer:

The highlighted is just what i noticed, because Christ will never convert anybody without the group teaching that binds all his disciples as one so that they can have the same line of thought {John 17:22} and work together as one body! Ephesians 4:12 compare to John 10:16

You're just human like everyone else around you so you too could be deceived when trusting your own PERSONAL understanding of God's word! Proverbs 3:5

Billions of people read the Bible day in day out and if you approach each reader their opinion on what they read always contradicts, that's a sign that each person is on his or her own they are not with Christ {Luke 11:23} the real converts in Christ Jesus have the same line of thought with other believers throughout the earth {1Corinthians 1:10 compare to John 17:20-23} so anywhere you go people talk about them as if someone is infusing the same idea in their brains, and they are fully competent and completely equipped to defend their beliefs with mild temper and deep respect anytime, anywhere and before anybody! 1Peter 3:15

So don't mind my comment, just ignore it those to whom it is meant will pick what they need from it our message is not cherished by everyone! 2Thessalonians 3:2
May you have PEACE!

(1) (Reply)

Signs Of The Times / Wise Ideas / Twelve Baskets - Emoji Devotions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.