Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Adegboruwa To Keyamo: EndSARS Panels Are Legal, Set Up By the FG Through NEC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adegboruwa To Keyamo: EndSARS Panels Are Legal, Set Up By the FG Through NEC (14712 Views)

Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa To Reveal Contents Of Judicial Panel Report If Tampered With / Festus Keyamo: EndSARS Promoters Must Be Prosecuted / Adegboruwa To Buhari: Suspend Arotile's Burial Until Investigation Is Concluded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adegboruwa To Keyamo: EndSARS Panels Are Legal, Set Up By the FG Through NEC by Dreamhighnow(m): 10:12am On Nov 29, 2021
Pls tell them
Re: Adegboruwa To Keyamo: EndSARS Panels Are Legal, Set Up By the FG Through NEC by Deefirm: 10:13am On Nov 29, 2021
I just love the way Adegboruwa is carrying himself, and giving it to them hot.... It's a pity Keyamo has much lost confidence in his ability to succeed in life without making a fool of himself just to remain relevant in this administration.

HonNL:
https://www.nairaland.com/6872269/festus-keyamo-lagos-judicial-panel

Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa, SAN
Lekki, Lagos.
29/11/2021

4 Likes

Re: Adegboruwa To Keyamo: EndSARS Panels Are Legal, Set Up By the FG Through NEC by mindengrave(m): 10:13am On Nov 29, 2021
I think white paper issued by fed govt or state will also be legal. Balderdash
Re: Adegboruwa To Keyamo: EndSARS Panels Are Legal, Set Up By the FG Through NEC by techWriter1: 10:13am On Nov 29, 2021
Keyamo don spring my fingers big moment..

1 Like

Re: Adegboruwa To Keyamo: EndSARS Panels Are Legal, Set Up By the FG Through NEC by nerorex01: 10:14am On Nov 29, 2021
Same way people expect sensibilities from verified social media accounts grin

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I learnt early enough that when I see SAN attached to certain lawyers' names, it just means they have Sand in their brains.

Ebun-Ola schooled Keyamo in a way that no Law School possibly can.
Adegboruwa has hereby proven that the SAN attached to his own name means he is a legal sanitarist.

1 Like

Re: Adegboruwa To Keyamo: EndSARS Panels Are Legal, Set Up By the FG Through NEC by Crystalom3(m): 10:22am On Nov 29, 2021
SmartyPants:
The argument submitted here is not legally sound. An illegality remains an illegality regardless of who initiated it or whether a party to the concern has willingly participated in it. That is not to say that the panels are illegal or not illegal, but simply that the legal argument here is not convincing.

This man has not even cited a single law or authority to support his position.
bro you forgot to cite a law to support yours too

11 Likes

Re: Adegboruwa To Keyamo: EndSARS Panels Are Legal, Set Up By the FG Through NEC by tolue42(m): 10:23am On Nov 29, 2021
SmartyPants:
The argument submitted here is not legally sound. An illegality remains an illegality regardless of who initiated it or whether a party to the concern has willingly participated in it. That is not to say that the panels are illegal or not illegal, but simply that the legal argument here is not convincing.

"The #EndSARS Panels were set up at the behest of the Federal Government, through the National Economic Council"

What you're looking for.

11 Likes

Re: Adegboruwa To Keyamo: EndSARS Panels Are Legal, Set Up By the FG Through NEC by Crystalom3(m): 10:23am On Nov 29, 2021
nerorex01:
Same way people expect sensibilities from verified social media accounts grin

the kind of iron faith some people have in those blue ticks eh... it's like God that's behind the handles

1 Like

Re: Adegboruwa To Keyamo: EndSARS Panels Are Legal, Set Up By the FG Through NEC by Minjim: 10:24am On Nov 29, 2021
This is how people we formerly hold in high esteem begin misyarn because what they'll eat

4 Likes

Re: Adegboruwa To Keyamo: EndSARS Panels Are Legal, Set Up By the FG Through NEC by wonder233: 10:28am On Nov 29, 2021
The NEC is inferior to the constitution. Any law, pronouncement or act initiated by anyone either public or private which contradicts or is in conflict or controverts the constitution shall be null and void, illegal and of no effect.
tolue42:

"The #EndSARS Panels were set up at the behest of the Federal Government, through the National Economic Council"

What you're looking for.
Re: Adegboruwa To Keyamo: EndSARS Panels Are Legal, Set Up By the FG Through NEC by bareal(m): 10:28am On Nov 29, 2021
Crystalom3:
bro you forgot to site a law to support yours too

Shuuu.....bro u wicked oh. That guy go hide inside rat hole now

5 Likes

Re: Adegboruwa To Keyamo: EndSARS Panels Are Legal, Set Up By the FG Through NEC by Anaedo1: 10:29am On Nov 29, 2021
I was waiting for you to show me the Law quoted by Keyamo .

2 Likes

Re: Adegboruwa To Keyamo: EndSARS Panels Are Legal, Set Up By the FG Through NEC by Femeto: 10:30am On Nov 29, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Adegboruwa To Keyamo: EndSARS Panels Are Legal, Set Up By the FG Through NEC by Arabaincubus: 10:32am On Nov 29, 2021
Good response to that Lost Senior Advocate of obvious Nonsense SAN

2 Likes

Re: Adegboruwa To Keyamo: EndSARS Panels Are Legal, Set Up By the FG Through NEC by gabazin080(m): 10:34am On Nov 29, 2021
Victorfresh008:
Just speechless,
you wake up this morning and na to scam people with your imaginary sure games dey your fish brain

2 Likes

Re: Adegboruwa To Keyamo: EndSARS Panels Are Legal, Set Up By the FG Through NEC by Crystalom3(m): 10:36am On Nov 29, 2021
bareal:

Shuuu.....bro u wicked oh. That guy go hide inside rat hole now
grin

Some of these guys go just open mouth wa wa dey talk rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Adegboruwa To Keyamo: EndSARS Panels Are Legal, Set Up By the FG Through NEC by fitinwell: 10:37am On Nov 29, 2021
Chai see Open Disgrace... Keyamo EFCC should probe how you got into NBA and became a SAN

4 Likes

Re: Adegboruwa To Keyamo: EndSARS Panels Are Legal, Set Up By the FG Through NEC by archipelago: 10:38am On Nov 29, 2021
Keyamo should know from the on set that the Tribunal was illegal before allowing the Federal government to be fully represented. Now that the Panel has submitted her report to Lagos State government and part of the report did not favour Federal government, it shouldn't have been now that Keyamo should now be dusting Lagos State law and be talking of illegality of the panel.

2 Likes

Re: Adegboruwa To Keyamo: EndSARS Panels Are Legal, Set Up By the FG Through NEC by FlipModeSquade(m): 10:39am On Nov 29, 2021
wonder233:
The NEC is inferior to the constitution. Any law, pronouncement or act initiated by anyone either public or private which contradicts or is in conflict or controverts the constitution shall be null and void, illegal and of no effect.
The Constitution is subject to interpretations..

The Judicial Panel of Inquiry was set up by the FG..

Not the State Government..

That is ONE interpretation..

You can't turn around and ridicule what you set up..
Re: Adegboruwa To Keyamo: EndSARS Panels Are Legal, Set Up By the FG Through NEC by Eriokanmi: 10:40am On Nov 29, 2021
Racoon:
All these senselessness by Festus Keyamo is just to justify the lawlessness perpetuated by the state and shield all involved from justice.
The guy is a disappointment to the cause he upheld before joining the apc... which was human rights activist.

5 Likes

Re: Adegboruwa To Keyamo: EndSARS Panels Are Legal, Set Up By the FG Through NEC by eldoradoxx: 10:45am On Nov 29, 2021
wonder233:
NEC is set up by the Constitution as the meeting place of State and Federal Government on governance matter. The Police is owned by Federal Government but executes its duties within the States. Nothing is wrong for NEC to mandate the setting up of Panel to investigate crimes bothering on breach of human rights in which the Federal government agencies are accused of so far as the Federal Government gave the approval (through NEC) to set up the panels.

2 Likes

Re: Adegboruwa To Keyamo: EndSARS Panels Are Legal, Set Up By the FG Through NEC by sapientia(m): 10:45am On Nov 29, 2021
Government is just trying to gaslight Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Adegboruwa To Keyamo: EndSARS Panels Are Legal, Set Up By the FG Through NEC by Judgesledge(m): 10:49am On Nov 29, 2021
SmartyPants:

My guess is, you stand with keyamo on his position, my question is , have servicemen with criminal acts ever been prosecuted via the Lagos state judicial system, if so keyamo's position is not tenable
Re: Adegboruwa To Keyamo: EndSARS Panels Are Legal, Set Up By the FG Through NEC by TemmyT002(m): 10:50am On Nov 29, 2021
Don't mind that fake man
Once you join APC like this, something changes in you.
Re: Adegboruwa To Keyamo: EndSARS Panels Are Legal, Set Up By the FG Through NEC by ejimatic: 10:52am On Nov 29, 2021

1 Like

Re: Adegboruwa To Keyamo: EndSARS Panels Are Legal, Set Up By the FG Through NEC by SmartyPants(m): 10:53am On Nov 29, 2021
Crystalom3:
bro you forgot to cite a law to support yours too

To support what?

I have not made any argument of my own.

Read with insight please.
Re: Adegboruwa To Keyamo: EndSARS Panels Are Legal, Set Up By the FG Through NEC by SmartyPants(m): 10:54am On Nov 29, 2021
Judgesledge:
My guess is, you stand with keyamo on his position, my question is , have servicemen with criminal acts ever been prosecuted via the Lagos state judicial system, if so keyamo's position is not tenable

You guessed wrong. I am just reading through to see which argument is more tenable and so far, Keyamo has structured his argument much better - that is not to say he is right, however.

1 Like

Re: Adegboruwa To Keyamo: EndSARS Panels Are Legal, Set Up By the FG Through NEC by derecho(m): 11:00am On Nov 29, 2021
I laugh whenever I see those who think they can invalidate the truth.I see hired or willful apologists of this wicked government always wasting time trying to spin the news.
One thing is clear, the Truth will always defend itself.NO AMOUNT OF GRAMMAR or sophistication can defeat the Truth... Even LAI MOHAMMED is finding it difficult to do what he is best known for.
Summary,
"We can do nothing against the Truth but for the Truth"
-2 Corinthians 13:8

3 Likes

Re: Adegboruwa To Keyamo: EndSARS Panels Are Legal, Set Up By the FG Through NEC by InvertedHammer: 11:04am On Nov 29, 2021
wonder233:
/
People who couldn't be called to the Bar are always quick to make noise online--the only place they have jurisdiction anonymously.

/

2 Likes

Re: Adegboruwa To Keyamo: EndSARS Panels Are Legal, Set Up By the FG Through NEC by Pharaoh4rin(m): 11:06am On Nov 29, 2021
If the outcome of the panel of inquiry were favourable to FG, festus keyamumu would have yell that crap.
He (keyamumu) thought that it will always be a win-win for this administration, forgetting that there are brilliant attorneys in the south.

ágbàyä Oloriburuku

1 Like

Re: Adegboruwa To Keyamo: EndSARS Panels Are Legal, Set Up By the FG Through NEC by Pharaoh4rin(m): 11:10am On Nov 29, 2021
jidxin:
with all due respect, keyamo is a mediocre, an APC Apologist, i heard him yesterday on politics today how he discredit the work of the judicial body comprising of Judges. that's contemptuous

I tell you! All in the name of defending some sh1t

Late Abba Kyari ensured that perverts are craftily selected from the south to fight the south, such as Lai Muhammad, Femi Adesina, festus keyamumu

2 Likes

Re: Adegboruwa To Keyamo: EndSARS Panels Are Legal, Set Up By the FG Through NEC by poiZon: 11:15am On Nov 29, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I learnt early enough that when I see SAN attached to certain lawyers' names, it just means they have Sand in their brains.

Ebun-Ola schooled Keyamo in a way that no Law School possibly can and has hereby proven that the SAN attached to his own name means he is a legal sanitarist.
In otherwords some SANs needs to be SANitized from the system so as not to cause pandemic.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Meets With Labour Unions, Promise To Put An End To ASUU Strikes (Video) / Osinbajo To Commission Solar Hybrid Power Plant In Alex Ekwueme University Ebony / Ganduje Seeks Amendment To Emirate Council Act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.