Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,299 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

8 Airstrips To Be Rehabilitated In 2022 (Full List) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 8 Airstrips To Be Rehabilitated In 2022 (Full List) (22005 Views)

Ministry Of Works Allocates N100m To Road Rehabilitated By RCCG / These Photos Of Rehabilitated Almajiri Boy Will Shock (pictures) / Road Leading To New Afrika Shrine Gets Rehabilitated Ahead Of Macron's Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Airstrips To Be Rehabilitated In 2022 (Full List) by Ismailknt(m): 7:20pm On Nov 29, 2021
Yes alhamdulillah my town was included thank you baba buhari
Re: 8 Airstrips To Be Rehabilitated In 2022 (Full List) by Ismailknt(m): 7:23pm On Nov 29, 2021
Alhmdulillah my town airport was included thank you baba buhari
Re: 8 Airstrips To Be Rehabilitated In 2022 (Full List) by jamace(m): 8:41pm On Nov 29, 2021
amaham:
The fear of kidnapping on road travels has made them remember airstrip
Gbam.

These are selfish projects. Not for the interest of the masses.
Re: 8 Airstrips To Be Rehabilitated In 2022 (Full List) by Amadi84: 10:17pm On Nov 29, 2021
Uli - Okija Airstrip?
How would that one look like?
Re: 8 Airstrips To Be Rehabilitated In 2022 (Full List) by Ikpongiton: 4:14am On Nov 30, 2021
The one in okpoma/twon-brass is not in the list.okpoma is where timipri sylva is from.
Re: 8 Airstrips To Be Rehabilitated In 2022 (Full List) by Nedu05: 9:03pm On Nov 30, 2021
It is your useless father that's a drunk. Land wherever you like na just you, but majority of Anambra people will land at the Anambra international airport

[s]
Sotland:
Instead of that drunk of a governor called Willie Obiano to build Anambra airport there.. He took it down to his side. t will be nice if the Federal govt will achieve this project. At least If i could land there and get to oba within 45mins than use Anambra airport and still spend like 4 hours to get to Oba. I've said it, It's better i land at Asaba airport than Anambra airport ..Hiss
[/s]
Re: 8 Airstrips To Be Rehabilitated In 2022 (Full List) by Sotland: 1:36pm On Dec 01, 2021
I don't argue with negative energy like you on nairaland.. check the next door. END OF DISCUSSION.

Nedu05:
It is your useless father that's a drunk. Land wherever you like na just you, but majority of Anambra people will land at the Anambra international airport

[s][/s]
Re: 8 Airstrips To Be Rehabilitated In 2022 (Full List) by F117nighthawk: 1:52pm On Dec 01, 2021
Contracts for the boys, their major airports are already under utilized na airstrip they want to rehabilitate, how many people will eventually use this airstrips, all those roads are bad in this major towns they will not fix those ones, na where them go quick chop and clean mouth they will focus their attention, good luck
Re: 8 Airstrips To Be Rehabilitated In 2022 (Full List) by Nedu05: 1:53pm On Dec 01, 2021
Stupid frustration illiterate. You actually exhibited negative energy when you called a whole governor a drunk, even when your useless kai kai father is a nobody. Broke ass fool

Sotland:
I don't argue with negative energy like you on nairaland.. check the next door. END OF DISCUSSION.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Some Immediate Past Ministers Must Go To Prison, Gbagi Tells Buhari / Nigeria's Debt Now N12.12tn - DMO / The NGO Regulatory Bill: Summary & Its Implications On NGOs In Nigeria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.