Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Recommend A Phone of 50k I Can Buy - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Recommend A Phone of 50k I Can Buy (174 Views)

You Can Buy Laptop From Us And Pay In Installments. Check Details / I Can Buy And Ship Us Used Iphones To Nigeria At These Prices. / I Need A Phone Of 20k To 30k Naira - Serious Sellers In Lagos Only. Tomorrow Dea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Recommend A Phone of 50k I Can Buy by LMS1(m): 10:30am On Nov 29, 2021
Hello Guys,
please I want to buy a NEW phone this December and my budget is just 50k and I am really confused on what phone to buy considering all the Negative reviews I read about some so called 'Transsion' phones (I.e Infinix, tecno, itel)
I had infinix hot 8 on mind tho which is cheaper but some reviews about it are bad.
I am also thinking of Tecno pouvior 3plus with 4Gb ram but the price seems much higher.

my spec however is a phone with decent RAM size, Battery life enough to sustain for two days with normal browsing, and must run a 4G LTE network connectivity.
I also care about Fingerprint option and a decent camera.
please what phone will you suggest...
Re: Recommend A Phone of 50k I Can Buy by LMS1(m): 10:35am On Nov 29, 2021
I forgot to add that I will be playing some games too so I don't need something that will become hot after few minutes,
and will be using Some heavy apps including pydroid3 with its programming modules so I don't need something that will equally hang.
thanks for your inputswink

(1) (Reply)

Iphones / Iphone 7 / Becom A Devop Engineer With Direct Employment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.