Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,750 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

"Amala Is Trash And Should Be Banned" - Bbnaija's Yerins Blows Hot (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Amala Is Trash And Should Be Banned" - Bbnaija's Yerins Blows Hot (photos) (4426 Views)

'Amala Is Poo, I Rather Go To Life Imprisonment Than Eat It — Jamaican Man Rants / Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma, Shares New Hot Photos / Chioma Tyra Obiadi Celebrates Her 23rd Birthday Today With Hot Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Amala Is Trash And Should Be Banned" - Bbnaija's Yerins Blows Hot (photos) by onyi25(f): 10:44am On Nov 29, 2021
"Amala Is Trash And Should Be Banned" - BBNaija's Yerins Blows Hot

Former Big Brother Naija shine ya eye housemate, Yerimene Abraham aka Yerin has indirectly declared war on all Yorubas after he took to social media to call their native swallow food, amala, trash.

According to the 27 year old who has finally tasted it, amala is overrated and should be banned.

For those who do not know, àmàlà is a very popular local indigenous Nigerian swallow food, native to the Yoruba ethnic group in the western states of the country.

It is made out of yam and/or cassava flour, or unripe plantain flour

Amala is best enjoyed with either gbegiri, stewa or Ewedu soup.

Yerins however came to a conclusion that amala is trash.

Visit site below for full update/ photos;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2021/11/amala-is-trash-and-should-be-banned.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Amala Is Trash And Should Be Banned" - Bbnaija's Yerins Blows Hot (photos) by thorpido(m): 10:55am On Nov 29, 2021
Himself no be trash?

19 Likes

Re: "Amala Is Trash And Should Be Banned" - Bbnaija's Yerins Blows Hot (photos) by honeybasket: 10:59am On Nov 29, 2021
Stupid earrings or what is his name?

He went to BBN to cry and came out as a trash.

Nincompoop, leave the food for those who enjoy it.

You call yourself a polymath but you lack knowledge of other people's culture and respect. Food is a culture if you don't know m.o.r.o.n.

Cry cry baby.

19 Likes

Re: "Amala Is Trash And Should Be Banned" - Bbnaija's Yerins Blows Hot (photos) by SporaD8: 11:17am On Nov 29, 2021
Na long-throat make dem force Amala down his throat for owambe.
Well one man food is another man poison.

Re: "Amala Is Trash And Should Be Banned" - Bbnaija's Yerins Blows Hot (photos) by dacblogger: 11:20am On Nov 29, 2021
It has a disgusting look to it...
I can never try the food undecided undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Amala Is Trash And Should Be Banned" - Bbnaija's Yerins Blows Hot (photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 11:21am On Nov 29, 2021
Who’s this buffoon?

You don’t condemn a food that’s part of the culture of a particular group of people.
Chinese food doesn’t appeal to me but I won’t ask that it be banned….. like wtf??
If it doesn’t appeal to you, go grab a bleeping burger or something.

14 Likes

Re: "Amala Is Trash And Should Be Banned" - Bbnaija's Yerins Blows Hot (photos) by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 29, 2021
This one wan trend grin grin
Mumu boy tongue

1 Like

Re: "Amala Is Trash And Should Be Banned" - Bbnaija's Yerins Blows Hot (photos) by Ulunne777(f): 11:50am On Nov 29, 2021
Each time I see the it I feel disgusted. Is it the Amala and the yellow,green and stew liquids jammed 2geda in one plate making it look like Aja.Sacrifice.But its ppls food and I have no right to judge.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Amala Is Trash And Should Be Banned" - Bbnaija's Yerins Blows Hot (photos) by Oksman(m): 12:13pm On Nov 29, 2021
Yerin tell us your native food so that we can also judge it. You don't condemn food enjoyed by millions of people because it doesn't wet your appetite.

3 Likes

Re: "Amala Is Trash And Should Be Banned" - Bbnaija's Yerins Blows Hot (photos) by suzzyboss(m): 12:16pm On Nov 29, 2021
Maybe he was expecting the ambala to taste like ice cream abi chocolate .....
Olodo omo

1 Like

Re: "Amala Is Trash And Should Be Banned" - Bbnaija's Yerins Blows Hot (photos) by Randy100: 1:02pm On Nov 29, 2021
I once tasted the food, I don't like it too. Live and let live. Those who enjoy it should continue.

2 Likes

Re: "Amala Is Trash And Should Be Banned" - Bbnaija's Yerins Blows Hot (photos) by Mummy12: 1:12pm On Nov 29, 2021
So na amala be your problem for this country

1 Like

Re: "Amala Is Trash And Should Be Banned" - Bbnaija's Yerins Blows Hot (photos) by Ask4diva(f): 1:19pm On Nov 29, 2021
That is how a certain twins in Nigeria vs food show said Amala tastes like baby food tongue
Re: "Amala Is Trash And Should Be Banned" - Bbnaija's Yerins Blows Hot (photos) by nachisunday(m): 1:22pm On Nov 29, 2021
Lol my nipple don dey pain me here lol, yearing getat abeg if you dnt like the food then produce your own bad belle
Re: "Amala Is Trash And Should Be Banned" - Bbnaija's Yerins Blows Hot (photos) by Kingzy4pep(m): 1:33pm On Nov 29, 2021
Your mates are in Dubai, you're here eating amala.. Olodo doctor
Re: "Amala Is Trash And Should Be Banned" - Bbnaija's Yerins Blows Hot (photos) by udede(m): 1:41pm On Nov 29, 2021
I hate amala but I'm minding my business and that is what i think Yerin should do. Those who love it should be allowed to eat their dish in peace.

1 Like

Re: "Amala Is Trash And Should Be Banned" - Bbnaija's Yerins Blows Hot (photos) by Muna4real(f): 1:47pm On Nov 29, 2021
This is careless talk. It's the cultural food of a people. You don't need to like it and if you don't like it, you mind your business.

1 Like

Re: "Amala Is Trash And Should Be Banned" - Bbnaija's Yerins Blows Hot (photos) by Danjikanbauchi: 2:18pm On Nov 29, 2021
The guy is right, but if you give me amala will h good meat I will eat ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Amala Is Trash And Should Be Banned" - Bbnaija's Yerins Blows Hot (photos) by duro4chang(m): 2:21pm On Nov 29, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
The guy is right, but if you give me amala will h good meat I will eat ooo
You don minit

1 Like

Re: "Amala Is Trash And Should Be Banned" - Bbnaija's Yerins Blows Hot (photos) by 9jaBloke: 2:21pm On Nov 29, 2021
Scopophiliac
Re: "Amala Is Trash And Should Be Banned" - Bbnaija's Yerins Blows Hot (photos) by duro4chang(m): 2:22pm On Nov 29, 2021
Trash!
Re: "Amala Is Trash And Should Be Banned" - Bbnaija's Yerins Blows Hot (photos) by lordskenny(m): 2:26pm On Nov 29, 2021
onyi25:
"Amala Is Trash And Should Be Banned" - BBNaija's Yerins Blows Hot

Former Big Brother Naija shine ya eye housemate, Yerimene Abraham aka Yerin has indirectly declared war on all Yorubas after he took to social media to call their native swallow food, amala, trash.

According to the 27 year old who has finally tasted it, amala is overrated and should be banned.

For those who do not know, àmàlà is a very popular local indigenous Nigerian swallow food, native to the Yoruba ethnic group in the western states of the country.

It is made out of yam and/or cassava flour, or unripe plantain flour

Amala is best enjoyed with either gbegiri, stewa or Ewedu soup.

Yerins however came to a conclusion that amala is trash.

Visit site below for full update/ photos;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2021/11/amala-is-trash-and-should-be-banned.html

You need to be checked. food that older than your great grandfather you called trash. Animal.

2 Likes

Re: "Amala Is Trash And Should Be Banned" - Bbnaija's Yerins Blows Hot (photos) by Danjikanbauchi: 2:34pm On Nov 29, 2021
grin grin grin
duro4chang:
You don minit
Re: "Amala Is Trash And Should Be Banned" - Bbnaija's Yerins Blows Hot (photos) by TheWolfen(m): 3:47pm On Nov 29, 2021
He is speaking gibberish.
Amala will cure his mental illness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Amala Is Trash And Should Be Banned" - Bbnaija's Yerins Blows Hot (photos) by Gadafii: 3:49pm On Nov 29, 2021
if afonja catch dis one, dem fit mine him yeye head cheesy

amala and gbegiri thats their identity, na him u open ur mouth talk say make dem ban abi scrap am, u get mind gaan oo

if he sweet for your mouth, leave am for people wey dey enjoy a, which kind wahala be this sad

1 Like

Re: "Amala Is Trash And Should Be Banned" - Bbnaija's Yerins Blows Hot (photos) by Divoc19(f): 4:09pm On Nov 29, 2021
Una wan forget am na grin
He needs to stay relevant on social media
Re: "Amala Is Trash And Should Be Banned" - Bbnaija's Yerins Blows Hot (photos) by DSC7: 4:24pm On Nov 29, 2021
I detest foods that will make my poo coloured angry.....

I love my poo white or yellow wink
Re: "Amala Is Trash And Should Be Banned" - Bbnaija's Yerins Blows Hot (photos) by Freelane33(m): 4:27pm On Nov 29, 2021
TRAPS ni yerins jeh grin
Re: "Amala Is Trash And Should Be Banned" - Bbnaija's Yerins Blows Hot (photos) by Slimbee1(m): 4:37pm On Nov 29, 2021
Okay issoorite sad

But no go talk dis nonsense talk for Ibadan oo, e get why angry
Re: "Amala Is Trash And Should Be Banned" - Bbnaija's Yerins Blows Hot (photos) by tchidi066(f): 5:59pm On Nov 29, 2021
Well, it doesn't appear appealing, but I love that food, especially when the amala is smoking hot
Re: "Amala Is Trash And Should Be Banned" - Bbnaija's Yerins Blows Hot (photos) by SensualMan: 6:09pm On Nov 29, 2021
Repulsive food eaten by the dirtiest people in the world.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (isabella) Vs Most Beautiful Girl In Ghana (naa) / Jennifer Lopez Celebrates Birthday With MASSIVE 'lady On A Lion' Cake (photos) / Happy Birthday Flavour Checkout The 10 Hottest Pictures Of Flavour On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.