Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Tough Riddles To Answer. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Tough Riddles To Answer. (702 Views)

Jokes And Riddles. / BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread / 4 Riddles That Will Definitely Drive You Crazy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tough Riddles To Answer. by Mide1data: 11:31am On Nov 29, 2021
Riddle time.

No1. Mr paul was going on a date with his wife on a date.0the wife went upstairs to get ready but after 30 minutes, the wife never came down. Mr paul after serching for his wife but to no vail, decided to call the police. The police interogated 4 suspect.

The cleaner said: I was cleaning the dog's cage.
The chef said: I was making dinner for the couples.
The driver said: I was preparing the car for the couples.
The garderner said: I was cutting vegetables for the salad.

One of the suspect was lieing. Who was it? And why?
Re: Tough Riddles To Answer. by Mide1data: 1:35pm On Nov 29, 2021
No2. Jane and Gwen were lost in a forest. As they walked through the forest, they found two doors and two knights guarding the doors.

The peculiar thing about the knights were that one of the knights was a liar and while the other told the truth.

One of the doors led to eternal darkness, while the other led to freedom.

Help Jane and Gwen to freedom. How would you know the correct to to pass through.

How would you know which door to pass through?

Modified: you don't know which knight told the truth and which one lied. You also get to ask the knights 1 question each.
Re: Tough Riddles To Answer. by Mide1data: 1:42pm On Nov 29, 2021
No3. Dave and Dan were told to solve a riddle. A number was given to them, and they were told to find two peculiar thing about them.

What two peculiar thing are about the number?
Re: Tough Riddles To Answer. by adebayour26: 6:41pm On Nov 30, 2021
Mide1data:
Riddle time.

No1. Mr paul was going on a date with his wife on a date.0the wife went upstairs to get ready but after 30 minutes, the wife never came down. Mr paul after serching for his wife but to no vail, decided to call the police. The police interogated 4 suspect.

The cleaner said: I was cleaning the dog's cage.
The chef said: I was making dinner for the couples.
The driver said: I was preparing the car for the couples.
The garderner said: I was cutting vegetables for the salad.

One of the suspect was lieing. Who was it? And why?

It must have been the CHEF.
The couples were going for a date, so what other dinner was he/she preparing again?
Re: Tough Riddles To Answer. by Bmaster(m): 6:51pm On Nov 30, 2021
adebayour26:

The couples were going for a date, so what other dinner was he/she preparing again?
so people who are supposed to go on a date can't eat at home?

The Gardener is a big lier,and the joke is on

A Gardener and vegetables for salad??

It didn't add
Re: Tough Riddles To Answer. by Mide1data: 10:16pm On Nov 30, 2021
adebayour26:

Wrong. The time wasn't given so the couples might be going in afteroon.

The answer is the gardener. Notice that everyone was doing something related to their work except the gardener. What is the gardener's business with salad. That is the chef's job.
Re: Tough Riddles To Answer. by adebayour26: 10:31pm On Nov 30, 2021
Mide1data:

Wrong. The time wasn't given so the couples might be going in afteroon.

The answer is the gardener. Notice that everyone was doing something related to their work except the gardener. What is the gardener's business with salad. That is the chef's job.
This is so convincing.
Re: Tough Riddles To Answer. by Mide1data: 10:56pm On Nov 30, 2021
No4. A man said he was telling his kids a true-life story. The story goes thus. A man named Jacob was at a resturant eating, after some time, he went to the restroom leaving his only phone on the table. After he came back, he discovered his phone was gone. He saw a man running away, he ran after him to the parking lot. When he got to the parking lot, he didn't see anyone again, except a man that stood behind his car with 2 seats. He asked the man wether he saw anybody running. The man said no, I came here to drop my two friends at the resurant, I didn't see anyone. Jacob immediately called the police.

1st question is why did he call the police?

Immediately the kids said dad this story is a fake.

2nd question is why did the kids call the story a fake?

(1) (Reply)

E Get Y.... If U Know U Know / 50+ Short Funny Stories That Will Crack You Up In 60 Seconds / What The Dick Thinks About Himself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.