Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,081 members, 7,821,716 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Depression Will Soon Get To Me - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Depression Will Soon Get To Me (113 Views)

Sneaky Depression Triggers As You Age / Please Help A Brother From Depression Of Accomodation / Gov Ambode Is Working: A Room Apartment Will Soon Turn To N20,000/month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Depression Will Soon Get To Me by abasshassino: 11:41am On Nov 29, 2021
Good morning, everyone, it's another Monday without any growth or something to write home about.. I am a student of abubakar tafawa balewa University, going to my third year.. This hard jobs have gotten a toll on me..i have borrowed money to the tune of 30k which I can't pay even if I wanted to and they have all been threatening

I woke up this morning and reasons to still stay to keep breathing are getting lesser and lesser, please anyone who can help me will be really appreciated.

May God make it easy for all of us.

(1) (Reply)

Uncompleted 2 Bedroom Ensuit On A Plot Of Land / *for Sale At Victory Park* Bare Land Measuring 450 Sqm Location: Victory Park / Cheap House In Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.