Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,181 members, 7,957,413 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:13 PM

9 Clear Signs You Will Be Poor - FinancialSlot - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 9 Clear Signs You Will Be Poor - FinancialSlot (41008 Views)

4 Clear Cut Reasons Why You Keep Missing Out On Opportunities / Benue, Kogi, Plateau Pay Civil Servants High Despite Poor Revenue / Men Enter Gutter To Clear A Blocked Drainage In Lagos (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Clear Signs You Will Be Poor - FinancialSlot by Kraytur: 6:42pm On Nov 29, 2021
11. If Bubu is your president
shocked
Re: 9 Clear Signs You Will Be Poor - FinancialSlot by richmanrichard: 6:43pm On Nov 29, 2021
ElECting idiots like bubu shud be d no1 on this list.every1 is already poorer than d way buhari met us.una sorry
Re: 9 Clear Signs You Will Be Poor - FinancialSlot by 8stargeneral: 6:44pm On Nov 29, 2021
obembet:

What doesn't work for you may work for others. I earn my first millions tru gambling. I didn't say gamble is good but this life self na gamble.

You will remain poor if you don't take risk HW much did u loose before u make ur millions...u only count gain but u don't count lose.

1 Like

Re: 9 Clear Signs You Will Be Poor - FinancialSlot by ungara17: 6:46pm On Nov 29, 2021
A small profit from a physical business is better than audio profit you're not sure of. save yourself from Addiction.
Re: 9 Clear Signs You Will Be Poor - FinancialSlot by ademasta(m): 6:48pm On Nov 29, 2021
Wow
Re: 9 Clear Signs You Will Be Poor - FinancialSlot by richmanrichard: 6:50pm On Nov 29, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:
Mumu post.

Who never chop dey save? My stomach first, please. Savings later.

Helloooo, Bet9ja don help my life in more ways than one. It helps in the deficit when salary money no dey reach. You only lose massively when you bet on impulse and don't have a strategy. When you see betting as a business venture, your gains will far outweigh your losses. E no hard, na you dey find 100 naira to win 2 billion.

10 days remaining to amass my millions. Dead this post, abeg.
cool
UyaiIncomparabl:
Mumu post.

Who never chop dey save? My stomach first, please. Savings later.

Helloooo, Bet9ja don help my life in more ways than one. It helps in the deficit when salary money no dey reach. You only lose massively when you bet on impulse and don't have a strategy. When you see betting as a business venture, your gains will far outweigh your losses. E no hard, na you dey find 100 naira to win 2 billion.

10 days remaining to amass my millions. Dead this post, abeg.

1 Like

Re: 9 Clear Signs You Will Be Poor - FinancialSlot by IPIGSRHYPO: 6:51pm On Nov 29, 2021
I have none of those issues, no wonder I'm rolling in money. Common sense bad habits.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9 Clear Signs You Will Be Poor - FinancialSlot by Gkemz: 6:52pm On Nov 29, 2021
Numbers 4&9 are most severe.

Living on loans is like preparing one's slave will...
Likewise having an addiction is like living under a bondage.
Re: 9 Clear Signs You Will Be Poor - FinancialSlot by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:53pm On Nov 29, 2021
Sleekfingers:

Oga, I can feed you and your families comfortably without blinking twice..

You think say na everybody wey dey on this useless forum , be broke ass like you and your poor father?

I don't know why most nigerians are always angry , when dem see someone living comfortably. If say na well to do people , caused their poverty....

Forgive am. Do giveaway.
Re: 9 Clear Signs You Will Be Poor - FinancialSlot by Frenzy01(m): 6:54pm On Nov 29, 2021
The write up is nice but I need the OP to know that what works for some people might not always work for another. People get loans for different reasons. Country choke abeg. No push people inside well.

Contact me for your swift buying and selling of any Dog breed. Pet care and boarding services also available

1 Like

Re: 9 Clear Signs You Will Be Poor - FinancialSlot by Lionnation: 6:55pm On Nov 29, 2021
Out of the 9 I am guilty of 3, am I at risk
Re: 9 Clear Signs You Will Be Poor - FinancialSlot by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:56pm On Nov 29, 2021
Akalia:
You are trying so hard to prove your affluence hypothetically. I have come across your type many times before both on nairaland and sundry. Real big shots are not loud. I don't brag but I know that my money long pass your own, that is if your money is long at all. If you want us to show off our affluence and flaunt it then let's meet up. I will humble you.

Calm down, comrade.

Re: 9 Clear Signs You Will Be Poor - FinancialSlot by Sleekfingers: 6:59pm On Nov 29, 2021
[quote author=UyaiIncomparabl post=108066547]

Forgive am. Do giveaway. [/quote

I don forgive am....I dey always do give away . But not online. I give to people who need it the most.
Re: 9 Clear Signs You Will Be Poor - FinancialSlot by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:01pm On Nov 29, 2021
@Sleekfingers.

You said you can feed a billion people. Baba, mai send my akkant?

Re: 9 Clear Signs You Will Be Poor - FinancialSlot by Moreign001(m): 7:04pm On Nov 29, 2021
Financialslot1:

Source

Now listen, one of the ways to get rich, I mean very rich is by taking loans. Not this kind of Soko loan, fair money and others...

When you have a business idea, and you weight the possibility of it striving real good, take a good loan and invest on it.
But also note, this is one of the ways you can be indebted for life!

2 Likes

Re: 9 Clear Signs You Will Be Poor - FinancialSlot by Tribu(m): 7:05pm On Nov 29, 2021
After reading this I realized that I need to work hard on myself.
But wait oo.. In this country an average Youth with an employment goes home with 100k max, so many responsibilities and hike in virtually everything. How do we save. How can we foot our bills if we don't borrow. How can we invest when things are not stable; government policies are killing businesses , and everyone is taking advantage of each other. Abeg. Just live!

1 Like

Re: 9 Clear Signs You Will Be Poor - FinancialSlot by Skillsnigeria: 7:05pm On Nov 29, 2021
Noted
Re: 9 Clear Signs You Will Be Poor - FinancialSlot by gudugudumeje: 7:06pm On Nov 29, 2021
YOU ARE MOST UNREALISTIC. Not savings or, investments make rich; but (un)fair, (dis)honesty govts, opportunities and wars. And social evils too. Go into history of riches...
Re: 9 Clear Signs You Will Be Poor - FinancialSlot by newinventions: 7:06pm On Nov 29, 2021
I will register your limited liability company in the UK within 3 days without any down payment.

A lot of people don't know they can own a company in the UK and operate from Nigeria. You can also use the company to do business here.

We are currently running a black Friday promo.

Check my thread on company registration in UK to find out more information.
Re: 9 Clear Signs You Will Be Poor - FinancialSlot by gwinaB(m): 7:10pm On Nov 29, 2021
There was a 20+ year old in my office that was earning 4.015m every month. How does no. 3 apply?
Re: 9 Clear Signs You Will Be Poor - FinancialSlot by juman(m): 7:12pm On Nov 29, 2021
Gbam.
Good write up.
Re: 9 Clear Signs You Will Be Poor - FinancialSlot by Mamijoh(f): 7:14pm On Nov 29, 2021
effoi:
It’s tough to save in this Buhari’s economy. Most salaried employees are living on loans month in month out.

We have to stay alive first before thinking of getting rich as there is serious hunger in the land.
You just said it all
Re: 9 Clear Signs You Will Be Poor - FinancialSlot by hardon1(m): 7:14pm On Nov 29, 2021
80% of Nigerians are poor including the poster and my myself and most of us reading this

1 Like

Re: 9 Clear Signs You Will Be Poor - FinancialSlot by wunmi590(m): 7:14pm On Nov 29, 2021

Very very educative, this are the type of thread we need in 2022 pleass
Re: 9 Clear Signs You Will Be Poor - FinancialSlot by chumsfortech: 7:15pm On Nov 29, 2021
But also note that Fairmoney is the best loan company with the best interest rate
Moreign001:

Now listen, one of the ways to get rich, I mean very rich is by taking loans. Not this kind of Soko loan, fair money and others...

When you have a business idea, and you weight the possibility of it striving real good, take a good loan and invest on it.
But also note, this is one of the ways you can be indebted for life!
Re: 9 Clear Signs You Will Be Poor - FinancialSlot by Akalia(m): 7:17pm On Nov 29, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

Calm down, comrade.
I calm nwa baby!
Re: 9 Clear Signs You Will Be Poor - FinancialSlot by Iamolukorede(m): 7:20pm On Nov 29, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Lol

There is no guarantee that you will be rich even if you do everything the right way.

Fortune only favours the brave

The contents op posted are well articulated, I then ask him?, With all he listed, I hope op his wealthy as we speak by following thru.

All major and prominent event that happens to pple most times are unplanned. I'm not saying to plan is not correct, most times or oftentimes things don't work accordingly especially not in this part of the world.
Re: 9 Clear Signs You Will Be Poor - FinancialSlot by robosky02(m): 7:22pm On Nov 29, 2021
Wealth is not sexually transmitted

Ladies should work

Don't depend on men

2 Likes

Re: 9 Clear Signs You Will Be Poor - FinancialSlot by Yxxx: 7:22pm On Nov 29, 2021
Last plenty poor people yapa. As almost everybody get one number for there.
Re: 9 Clear Signs You Will Be Poor - FinancialSlot by Diligent1(f): 7:25pm On Nov 29, 2021
Sleekfingers:

I am addicted to wrist watches and shoes. I mean expensive watches. And I am not poor. I have more than 30 wrist watches. Just one of those watches can pay some nigerians monthly salaries for 5years or more
I buy like two to three shoes monthly. I don't even know how many shoes I am having....
Bless us o
Re: 9 Clear Signs You Will Be Poor - FinancialSlot by lastchild: 7:27pm On Nov 29, 2021
None of these is a sign that anyone will be poor, doors can be opened for the most foolish person and become a millionaire

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Sister And Her Husband Just Lost Their Job In MOUAU. PIX / Unions To Shut Down Banks Nationwide From January 2, 2020 / Kogi Civil Servant Who Returned N1.78m Excess Salary Speaks (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.