Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,124 members, 7,821,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Another Clear And Convincing Proof That Buhari Is Actually Dead - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Clear And Convincing Proof That Buhari Is Actually Dead (3630 Views)

Billionaire Politician And Pastor Kenebi Okoko Actually Dead / Breaking News: Yahoo Also Agrees That Buhari Is An Impostor / "That Buhari Has Igbo Driver And Cook & Not Tribalistic Is A Lie" - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Another Clear And Convincing Proof That Buhari Is Actually Dead by slimfit1(m): 1:02pm On Nov 30, 2021
NLandIsHypocrit:
Abeg shift this not discussion for kids

Use common sense abeg we all wish he was dead God forgive me but that is Lifeless.
Re: Another Clear And Convincing Proof That Buhari Is Actually Dead by shigishege: 2:28pm On Nov 30, 2021
NLandIsHypocrit:
Please without any offense I just want to ask.... Is it possible for someone to master left and right hand writing at the same time? Even if it's practice-able, as a president too?

I want those who can prove that white is not white but black to come and prove this one for me.
pls which of the Buhari you people went to beg ?? Because the two of them I'm not seeing any difference from the man your elders went to beg oo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fact Check: Did Tinubu Win 2015 Election For Buhari Or It Is Just Propaganda? / Newly Registered Voters In South East 606,000, Osun Alone 707,000 / Moment A TV Host Embarass Reno Omokri For Trying To Ridicule Obi Flood's Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.