Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Gun License in nigeria(We need protection) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gun License in nigeria(We need protection) (319 Views)

How To Get A Gun License In Nigeria / How To Get A Gun License In Nigeria / If You Start War Again In Nigeria, We Will Join Biafrans And Destroy You Forever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gun License in nigeria(We need protection) by Carparts888(m): 2:38pm On Nov 29, 2021
Hello nairalanders, hope you are all doing great. I created this topic to find a way we can petition or vote for gun license to be approved. With the high rate of crime and insecurity in Nigeria, we citizens have to protect ourselves, properties and family since government can no longer protect us all.
There can measures put in place to ensure that does who get the license are of sane mind and will undergo thorough mental/psychological evaluations and of good character with no criminal record.
Please I need suggestions on how we can vote for this, write a petition or create a hastag which everyone will support in large numbers that will get the attention of the appropriate authorities to act on this.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Gun License in nigeria(We need protection) by mediainc: 3:14pm On Nov 29, 2021
I support gun ownership... terrorists and hoodlums too much in this society.

1 Like

Re: Gun License in nigeria(We need protection) by Carparts888(m): 7:35pm On Nov 29, 2021
We need to protect ourselves, family and properties as government has failed us.
mediainc:
I support gun ownership... terrorists and hoodlums too much in this society.
Re: Gun License in nigeria(We need protection) by Lastmankc(m): 12:29am On Nov 30, 2021
Pls, how can I get a licensed gun
Re: Gun License in nigeria(We need protection) by Carparts888(m): 8:54am On Nov 30, 2021
IGP in 2017 revoked firearm license and ordered all firearms to be submitted to the nearest police division within a stipulated period. The IGP thought this will reduce the rate of crime as a lot of guns were in circulation but he was wrong. The type of firearm citizens were allowed to own was a pump action/shot gun and hunters were allowed to own hunting guns/dane guns(hunters license was not revoked). Vigilantes and some local security outfit got special license to use pump actions/shot guns and dane guns in trouble prone areas . Citizens who got guns before license was revoked were in middle class/rich class as the guns were not cheap and process was rigorous if u dont grease the authorities.
We need the government to let us own firearm to protect and defend ourselves as its obvious the crime rate has super escalated.
Lastmankc:
Pls, how can I get a licensed gun

(1) (Reply)

Man Raises Awareness After A Bank Allegedly Paid Him With Fake Naira Note (video / Wahala As Local Delta State Pastor Son Run Mad As Yahoo Plus Up Fail To Work / Couple Arrested Again In Ogun With Fresh Human Parts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.