Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,920 members, 7,810,531 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

I Am Not Supposed To Be A Politician – Goodluck Jonathan Says At School Reunion - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Am Not Supposed To Be A Politician – Goodluck Jonathan Says At School Reunion (119 Views)

Shocking: Parents Watch Kids Dance Adult & Immoral Moves At School Party (video) / US: Jonathan Says Leaders Must Not Cling To Power / Secondary School Reunion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Not Supposed To Be A Politician – Goodluck Jonathan Says At School Reunion by Jillbabs: 3:26pm On Nov 29, 2021
Former President Goodluck Jonathan in a recent gathering in Yenegoa, the capital of Bayelsa State said he believes he is an accidental politician.

Jonathan made the comment at the gala night to wrap up a three-day program of the Unique University of Port Harcourt Class '81 Reunion which ended on Saturday, November 27, 2021.

The statesman who insinuated that he is introvert say politics is meant for extroverts who engage in a lot of conversations and meetings.

A member of the class and host of the reunion, he opined that he is an accidental politician.

While expressing gratitude for the award, Jonathan said, “You know that I don’t know if I am an accidental politician, because I am supposed not to be a politician.

“If you plot a curve from introvert to extrovert and start from zero as the most introvert person and 100 as the most extrovert person, and you plot that continuum, I will be between 35 and 45 on the introvert side.

So, I am an introvert. “An introvert is supposed not to be involved in politics because politics involves much talking and you always want to show your presence. But somehow, God has a way of solving problems.”

Jonathan expressed appreciation to the pioneer graduates of the institution for their support and encouragement, especially while he was in office, adding that he and his wife, Patience, were pleased with the unique get-together.

https://www.mynigeria.com/NigeriaHomePage/NewsArchive/I-am-not-supposed-to-be-a-politician-Goodluck-Jonathan-says-at-school-reunion-501178

(1) (Reply)

Online Money Making And Affiliate Marketing Mastery Course: (video) / Where To Find Ecommerce Product Suppliers / Checkout Name Of Students Sylvester Oromoni Revealed Before He Passed On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.