Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,082 members, 7,835,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Estate Covenant - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Estate Covenant (105 Views)

LEGIT COVENANT CITY, AREPO. NOW N22M, BUY AND BUILD PROMO PLOTS! / Four Bedroom Bungalow In Covenant University Area Of Ogun State For Sale / Full Plot Of Land At Covenant Estate Ikorodu- Inspection Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Estate Covenant by Onyeara: 3:30pm On Nov 29, 2021
Hi All, lawyesr in the house I am about to buy into an estate some where in ota,I was told after payment I will be issued with receipt. deed and convenant that development leavy will be communicated at later date. They said that convenant is rules and regulations guiding the estate.
What I want to know is that does estate has that power to control people afairs in thier respective estate after purchase. Secondly after payment and they decided to hijack the price of development leavy later to like 1m what then happens. They also said in one of their terms no refund after payment.
Is this realy a good police to buy in.
Cheers

(1) (Reply)

I'm A Professional Logo Design / Lekki Sand Merchants!!!! Sand & Granite Delivery / Properties For Sale At Agbado, Lagos And Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.