Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Which Cities In Nigeria Should A Young Graduate Move To After Nysc? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Cities In Nigeria Should A Young Graduate Move To After Nysc? (249 Views)

After NYSC, I Want To Buy Bike / After NYSC What With #500,000 In My Account? / The Best Cities To Hustle And Make Money In Nigeria - Smartlazyhustler (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Cities In Nigeria Should A Young Graduate Move To After Nysc? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 29, 2021
This section may not be the right place for this kind of topic but I need your suggestions.

I learned that most at times you do well when you leave your parent house or either leave your comfort zones to take some risks that would make or unmake you.

As a young graduate from a humble background, which cities in Nigeria do you suggest one move to after Nysc?

Current location is Anambra and it doesn't suit my kind of personality.
Re: Which Cities In Nigeria Should A Young Graduate Move To After Nysc? by isaiah4life(m): 6:55pm On Nov 29, 2021
A city God has directed you to.

1 Like

Re: Which Cities In Nigeria Should A Young Graduate Move To After Nysc? by aderemielijah(m): 7:03pm On Nov 29, 2021
You don't decide which city.
There are factors that will determine that.
Job/Employment, Marriage, and Career etc may determine.
Re: Which Cities In Nigeria Should A Young Graduate Move To After Nysc? by Ussycool: 7:10pm On Nov 29, 2021
Job op
Re: Which Cities In Nigeria Should A Young Graduate Move To After Nysc? by Bigredmachine: 7:26pm On Nov 29, 2021
Move to sapele or oghara in Delta state
Re: Which Cities In Nigeria Should A Young Graduate Move To After Nysc? by SavageResponse(m): 11:41pm On Nov 29, 2021
chukwuma0000:
This section may not be the right place for this kind of topic but I need your suggestions.

I learned that most at times you do well when you leave your parent house or either leave your comfort zones to take some risks that would make or unmake you.

As a young graduate from a humble background, which cities in Nigeria do you suggest one move to after Nysc?

Current location is Anambra and it doesn't suit my kind of personality.

Find your way to Lagos

(1) (Reply)

CBN Wants Financial Institutions To Develop Products Based On Enaira / We Created PARCL / .....................welcome To Lagos.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.