Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,143 members, 7,849,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:29 AM

Police Arrest Kidnap Suspects In Abia, Recover Military Camouflage, Arms [VIDEO] - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Kidnap Suspects In Abia, Recover Military Camouflage, Arms [VIDEO] (17843 Views)

Troops Kill 11 Terrorists, Recover Military Uniforms, Weapons / Soldiers Tortured & Punished Man For Wearing Military Camouflage / Kaduna Police Arrest Kidnap Kingpin And 8 Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Kidnap Suspects In Abia, Recover Military Camouflage, Arms [VIDEO] by Bigchristo: 10:08am On Nov 30, 2021
Metrix147:
Abia state police command has arrested six suspected kidnappers who terrorized the people of Abia and environs, ABN TV reports.

Police Commissioner in the state, CP Janet Agbede while briefing newsmen at the command headquarters in Umuahia gave names of the suspects as Shalom Chijioke Timothy 32, Favour Samson 27, Uchemadu Charles 32, Ikenna Nwabekee 21, Chinyere Ochieze 22, and Udochi David aka Blb MAGED 24. The suspects are all male.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNhcT-6Rufo
She said, "On 18 October, 2021 at about 1900hrs, one Okezie Tony Uche "m of Okpulo Umuobu in Aba was kidnapped along Okpulo-Umuobu road. Investigation revealed that he was taken to Aro-Okpuala bush in Osisioma LGA. Upon the payment of Eight hundred thousand naira as ransom, he was released by the Kidnappers on 21 October, 2021.

"The same kidnappers also kidnapped one Maduabuchi Ezekwe 'm of Glass Force area Aba and held him, hostage, in Udochi David house (being one the suspects) at Umuehiukwu Osokwa, Osisioma LGA.

"They also collected a ransom of one million, seven hundred and Sixty-two thousand Naira (NI.762million) before his release. Intelligence information led to the arrest of one Shalom Chijioke Timothy m of Onicha Ngwa, in Obingwa Local Government Area, Abia State and Favour Samson 'm of Ahoada West Local Government Area, Rivers State.

She stated further that on 5 November, 2021, Rapid Response Squad (RRS) stormed a hideout in Okpulo Umuobu Community Aba where they arrested Uche Charles, a native of Umuakatawu in Obingwa LGA, Abia State, Ikenna Nwabekee, a native of Okpu Umuobo Aba, Chinyere Ochieze a native of Okpu Umuobo Aba and Udochi David aka Bishop a native of Umeuhiukwu Osokwa in Osisioma LGA, Abia state

She listed the exhibits recovered to include, two pump action guns, eight live cartridges, three (3) machetes, one military camouflage, four (4) assorted GSM phonics, two (2) SIM cards, and one ATM card

According to her, the suspects confessed to being members of a seven-man gang that Kidnapped Okezie Anthony Uche on 18 October, 2021.

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/2021/11/police-arrest-kidnap-suspects-in-abia-recover-military-camouflage-arms-photos-video/
the Police done a good job by arresting this miscreants disturbing peace of the public burden on kidnapping and killing people, However there’s one simple question I want to ask the news agency and bloggers: Why is it that whenever you’re posting news from the Eastern part of the country you always attached a video and pictures with good graphics but when it’s from the North you post a mere written articles? Without any good evidence like this?
Re: Police Arrest Kidnap Suspects In Abia, Recover Military Camouflage, Arms [VIDEO] by prigoz(m): 10:11am On Nov 30, 2021
How come it's not IPOB, I thought that every crime committed in Igbo land and some part of west is attribute to IPOB. Maybe police have reset their brain.
Re: Police Arrest Kidnap Suspects In Abia, Recover Military Camouflage, Arms [VIDEO] by MrBanner(m): 10:12am On Nov 30, 2021
desia:
Hi good people of nairaland good day to you
Please have mercy on me I truly need your help . I am Celestine from awgu,LgA . Enugu State
this is what I have been going throughh for the past 13 yrs now,how I wish my spinal chord injury didn't affect my upper limps I would have been more independent on my own but right now I depends on people for some task.like disposal of my urine and poo I do on bed and other stuf.

Having persistent pains and pressure sore and spasm, there was no form of treatment for me.
Providing our daily needs has been proving very difficulty for us.the suffering my mother is passing through saddened my soul . she is a BP and diabetic patient for long
Please come to our aid I need your financial help to enable me go for medical. no matter how little it help us get medication and food and other basic nessesary health care need s
This video below is how I used to come down from the mountain side I stayed all this years indoor . whenever there is emergency or need for me to go out
For confirmation of my condition and other details you can reach me on the phone no on the picture

Location; Nkpor Anambra State.i am available for physical verifications thanks.

Please also beware of my the criminal Anthony okeke using my old video that I didn't mention my name to be scam unsuspecting people.

I don't hid myself.may Almighty God In Heaven never forgive me if I am not the person on those pictures and videos or if I lied about my condition.may God send this my condition back to he that is imperlsonating me on this forum which ever moniker he is hiding may God pay him back in full.

Seun Mynd44 Lalasticlala Mukina2 Oam4j Rocktation Justwise
Re: Police Arrest Kidnap Suspects In Abia, Recover Military Camouflage, Arms [VIDEO] by vedaxcool(m): 10:13am On Nov 30, 2021
Rexwalters1:
It is always Fulani when it happens, when they apprehend them, na their own kinsmen doing the igbonapping Like Evans, abducting their own brother men?

It is sad how hate can make a people so susceptible to acting irrationally!

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Kidnap Suspects In Abia, Recover Military Camouflage, Arms [VIDEO] by PointZerom: 10:20am On Nov 30, 2021
vedaxcool:
Once they succeed they will tagged it fulani herdsmen and short sighted people will be focus on ethnicity rather than actual criminals! if we must defeat criminality in this countries we need to stop the tribalization of crimes, criminals only think of achieving their goals. They are like Nigerian elite who will forget religion and tribe once they have food to share!

Re: Police Arrest Kidnap Suspects In Abia, Recover Military Camouflage, Arms [VIDEO] by MosheDayan: 10:21am On Nov 30, 2021
Thunderfayayou:

Stop this nonsense! Treat the topic as it is and stop jumping from pillar to post. When Fulani Herdsmen commit atrocities so you stand firm to comdenm them
leave that man. His type are associated with very low reasoning capabilities.
Re: Police Arrest Kidnap Suspects In Abia, Recover Military Camouflage, Arms [VIDEO] by dmbb: 10:23am On Nov 30, 2021
Useless Ipob terrorists
Re: Police Arrest Kidnap Suspects In Abia, Recover Military Camouflage, Arms [VIDEO] by ipobarethieves: 10:26am On Nov 30, 2021
sad ipob fl@theadPIGS.this is how they developed.Criminals.Hang them all angry
Re: Police Arrest Kidnap Suspects In Abia, Recover Military Camouflage, Arms [VIDEO] by Otv131: 10:39am On Nov 30, 2021
Nice one

Re: Police Arrest Kidnap Suspects In Abia, Recover Military Camouflage, Arms [VIDEO] by Xendre: 11:23am On Nov 30, 2021
vedaxcool:
Once they succeed they will tagged it fulani herdsmen and short sighted people will be focus on ethnicity rather than actual criminals! if we must defeat criminality in this countries we need to stop the tribalization of crimes, criminals only think of achieving their goals. They are like Nigerian elite who will forget religion and tribe once they have food to share!
strt it from the North
Re: Police Arrest Kidnap Suspects In Abia, Recover Military Camouflage, Arms [VIDEO] by aspabay(m): 11:28am On Nov 30, 2021
Nursepepeye:
If it's northern bandits chapter now, you no go see pictures, this one even vedio, why is it like that?

Always comparing yourself with the North. Such a myopic view of life. You cannot go far.
Re: Police Arrest Kidnap Suspects In Abia, Recover Military Camouflage, Arms [VIDEO] by prophetfire: 5:21pm On Nov 30, 2021
THIS CRIMINAL NGWA BOYS FROM OKPULU UMUOBO AND CRIME. THAT PLACE IS A HOT BED OF ARMED ROBBERY AND KIDNAPPING. ROBBERY AND KIDNAPPING IS IN THE DNA OF OKPULU UMUOBO BOYS IN ABA.
Re: Police Arrest Kidnap Suspects In Abia, Recover Military Camouflage, Arms [VIDEO] by Nursepepeye(f): 8:27am On Dec 11, 2021
aspabay:

Always comparing yourself with the North. Such a myopic view of life. You cannot go far.
crippled dumbas has no right to tell my limit.
Re: Police Arrest Kidnap Suspects In Abia, Recover Military Camouflage, Arms [VIDEO] by aspabay(m): 12:31pm On Dec 11, 2021
Nursepepeye:
crippled dumbas has no right to tell my limit.

You are not wise.
Re: Police Arrest Kidnap Suspects In Abia, Recover Military Camouflage, Arms [VIDEO] by Nursepepeye(f): 5:39am On Dec 12, 2021
aspabay:

You are not wise.
buhari get brain pass you combo dumbass
Re: Police Arrest Kidnap Suspects In Abia, Recover Military Camouflage, Arms [VIDEO] by aspabay(m): 12:52pm On Dec 12, 2021
Nursepepeye:
buhari get brain pass you combo dumbass

Yet, you are not wise.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Robber Rescued From Mob Action After Being Caught In Abuja. Photos/video / Alfa, 3 Others Docked For Removal Of Human Parts From Grave In Ibadan.. / My Ex-husband Killed Our Daughter For Ritual Purpose, Woman Tells Judge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.