Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,157 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Messi Wins Ballon D'or 2021 Award - Sports (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Wins Ballon D'or 2021 Award (73199 Views)

Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or / Van Dijk: If Messi Wins Ballon D’or, There Are No Losers / Modric Wins Ballon D'or 2018 To End Ronaldo & Messi 10-year Duopoly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi Wins Ballon D'or 2021 Award by franugo(m): 2:48am On Nov 30, 2021
Mide1data:
HOLY SHIT

Congrats to messi. But if is this guy won't double his goals and assist b4 the end of this year, something is definetly wrong somewhere.

Imagine some1 asking who won ballon d'or? Messi. How many goals this season? 1. I mean all together? 4.

Does that make sense to you?

WHAT DA BLEEP IS HAPPENNING

I don't get how some of you reason on NL. Everyone knows the current year award is for exploits done the previous season, so why, in the seven levels of hell, are you bringing up this season's stats?

4 Likes

Re: Messi Wins Ballon D'or 2021 Award by Comedian2019: 2:49am On Nov 30, 2021
The only GOAT
Re: Messi Wins Ballon D'or 2021 Award by Timekeeper: 2:53am On Nov 30, 2021
Pharaohny:

In papa no fit
Ur own papa fit?

Blood ń premium tears for you.... Pendu fans ;d
Re: Messi Wins Ballon D'or 2021 Award by Timekeeper: 2:56am On Nov 30, 2021
Maxymilliano:
To be honest Leonel messi don't deserve to win ballondor this year Lewandowski deserves it far ahead of Messi. That's sad.

Do u need a bucket
Re: Messi Wins Ballon D'or 2021 Award by kayusely70(m): 3:23am On Nov 30, 2021
Doês he merit it this time?
Re: Messi Wins Ballon D'or 2021 Award by treatise: 3:28am On Nov 30, 2021
Numerouno94:
The GOAT debate is no doubt over.

It's now visible to the blind nd audible to the deaf that Messi is the Numero Uno of football. His the football God. Gracias Lionel Andres Messi.

Where is Obembet? Lol

Finally, penaldians in the mud. I luv this. grin grin grin grin

If you're not happy for the GOAT, leave football and find solace in rugby or cricket.

Basket ball is the best option where they score numerous goals grin
Re: Messi Wins Ballon D'or 2021 Award by Polynek(m): 3:45am On Nov 30, 2021
Congratulations MESSI
Re: Messi Wins Ballon D'or 2021 Award by jaxxy(m): 4:07am On Nov 30, 2021
ThierryJay:
Ronaldo's babe (tomorrow) - wake up Ronaldo its eight already.

Ronaldo (jumps up from bed) - Why nau, the midget won another one again?

Messi is the GOAT undisputable. Ronaldo is just a great goalscorer who offers nothing else on the pitch.

Pendorables in the mud.

They even gave my Messi the golden buzzer from the Eiffel tower: First in history!

This scam award. grin
Re: Messi Wins Ballon D'or 2021 Award by divinitybillz(m): 4:14am On Nov 30, 2021
Messi again, really? Please hit like if you think Ballon D' Or is becoming political.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi Wins Ballon D'or 2021 Award by excel101(m): 4:20am On Nov 30, 2021
Lionel Messi, na your father create football sef. Ronaldo doe, sorry ehn.
Re: Messi Wins Ballon D'or 2021 Award by Mosopzy23: 4:48am On Nov 30, 2021
DECLAN2015:

To you because of undeserved award all the time
May they should just give him the 3 award in advance.
Becos it make no sence

Move on man. Life isn't fair to everyone
Re: Messi Wins Ballon D'or 2021 Award by Mosopzy23: 5:00am On Nov 30, 2021
But again, I just thought of this. Is there a kind of agenda against Ronaldo. I feel he could have even gone ahead of Messi in 2018, had it been awarded to him, rather it went to Modric . Modric at best that year should only make the top five, yet he won . Even though I'm happy for Messi winning, I just feel football world has not really been fair to Ronaldo. Messi is enormously talented, well loved , humble, etc but we shouldn't forget Ronaldo is relentless, hardworking, determined and all of that.
Re: Messi Wins Ballon D'or 2021 Award by blamingthedevil: 5:49am On Nov 30, 2021
BoomBucks:
I remember when Jorhinho was mentioned. I said he's got no chance. Kante was also mentioned, again I said Kante won't make top 3.

That's why in life you have to always be focus and stick only to the plan.

These are my observations...Listen and be blessed!!!

The fact is Madrid fans, Ronaldo fans and any other anti Messi fans couldn't agree on one candidate to push against Messi.

They switched between and only accomplished spiting the vote and making it easier for Messi. Had they rallied around Lewandowski, he probably would have won. They went from Mbappe to Kante to Jorginho, to Lewandowski to Benzema to Ronaldo.

It's like VVD in 2019 when Ronaldo campaigned and took away votes from VVD. The gap between Messi and VVD that year was like 7 votes.

Either way, it's been funny to see the goal post shifts from G/A being the end all and international trophies being marginalized (with domestic titles - that too German, being important again) given how Messi has dominated that for the past decade and the narrative of international trophies and domestic trophies not meaning much has gone against him.

If Messi won the WC, the haters would find a way to marginalize that too and push Vini for BdO because he was the October La Liga POTM

Re: Messi Wins Ballon D'or 2021 Award by olayiwola72(m): 5:52am On Nov 30, 2021
kunlesehan:
7 get levels.

7 has a new meaning

Congrats LM7

You still carry aye orientation here
Re: Messi Wins Ballon D'or 2021 Award by sageb: 5:58am On Nov 30, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
Seven times! He’s done it again!

LIKES for Messi and SHARE for Ronaldo.

Please LIKE my Profile Picture too.
Just click on my name and scroll down to my picture and hit the LIKE button.
Thanks. No enemy here.

Yes oooo
Lionel Messi is the real GOAT

1 Like

Re: Messi Wins Ballon D'or 2021 Award by Nobody: 6:11am On Nov 30, 2021
tutudesz:
Lewandowski out preformed all nominees undecided
Unfortunately, the results aren’t based on performance on the pitch but on votes(politics). Even the blind agrees that Lewandoski deserves it.

1 Like

Re: Messi Wins Ballon D'or 2021 Award by Payus: 6:15am On Nov 30, 2021
Congratulations Leo
Re: Messi Wins Ballon D'or 2021 Award by Skooldeto(m): 6:17am On Nov 30, 2021
una never tire of anoucing messi all the time
Re: Messi Wins Ballon D'or 2021 Award by elvisklinze1: 6:19am On Nov 30, 2021
[A complete soccer player quote author=ThierryJay post=108071493]Ronaldo's babe (tomorrow) - wake up Ronaldo its eight already.

Ronaldo (jumps up from bed) - Why nau, the midget won another one again?

Messi is the GOAT undisputable. Ronaldo is just a great goalscorer who offers nothing else on the pitch.

Pendorables in the mud.

They even gave my Messi the golden buzzer from the Eiffel tower: First in history!

[/quote]
Re: Messi Wins Ballon D'or 2021 Award by sandymikky: 6:20am On Nov 30, 2021
Viking07:
Unfortunately, the results aren’t based on performance on the pitch but on votes(politics). Even the blind agrees that Lewandoski deserves it.

How about creating your own award and giving it out without politics?
Re: Messi Wins Ballon D'or 2021 Award by DeHorus: 6:25am On Nov 30, 2021
OJEEMAH:
Jan-Feb, they said Ronaldo deserves Balon D'or.

Feb-March, they switched to Mbappe.

March-April, they screamed Dias.

April-May, they say na Kelvin Debruyn.

May-June, they change mouth again say na Kante cos of his display against Real Madrid in the UCL.

July-Aug, Jorginho join queue.

August-Oct, they begin scream Lewandoski.

Oct till date, the dragged Benzema in

But we still maintained our stand that nobody can defeat Messi.......Now their eyes don clear.
I de tell you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi Wins Ballon D'or 2021 Award by anonymous1759(m): 6:27am On Nov 30, 2021
Yoighaman:
Can anyone just tell me why Messi deserves to win this...

See it here

Re: Messi Wins Ballon D'or 2021 Award by TheGreatOne90: 6:32am On Nov 30, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/ballon-d-or-2021-live-updates-shortlist-results-messi-salah-lewandowski-b968959.html#post-347136

Is over guys. This man, is officially the greatest footballer, that has ever lived on the face of earth
Re: Messi Wins Ballon D'or 2021 Award by Topzee109: 6:35am On Nov 30, 2021
marvin906:

Dude is not about crying.. Be logical.. Did messi have a better season that lewa.. For the past two seasons lewa had been the best
ballon d'or is just for 2021
Re: Messi Wins Ballon D'or 2021 Award by anonymous1759(m): 6:42am On Nov 30, 2021
zeusdgrt:

Truth hurts people like u no wonder u are where u are today, keep living in denial to truth same way u do to the present govt in Nigeria.We all know the truth Messi did nothing even compared to kante for an award

Copa America is nothing plus copa Derey with 41 goals 17 assist you’re a clown

1 Like

Re: Messi Wins Ballon D'or 2021 Award by BelovedofLord: 6:42am On Nov 30, 2021
Re: Messi Wins Ballon D'or 2021 Award by Atticusxsz(m): 6:43am On Nov 30, 2021
Toks2008:

Gbam

Messi is way way better than Ronaldo.

Messi will hardly dive
Messi will hardly fall no matter how hard he is tackled.
Messi will work all the way from the midfield to score unlike one guy like this that waits for opportunistic goals.

MESSI THE god OF FOOTBALL.

Ma Gee... na you get time dey even blow grammar - na "tap in" dem dey call am. grin
Re: Messi Wins Ballon D'or 2021 Award by DaveHarry(m): 6:47am On Nov 30, 2021
I wanted jorginho to nick it.

Messi deserves his 7th ballon d'or.

All hail the king of football!

All hail the �!
Re: Messi Wins Ballon D'or 2021 Award by Damian10(m): 6:47am On Nov 30, 2021
I saw it coming, i new france would shamelessly give messi the ballon d or so there could say our farmers lique has finally produced a ballon d or recipient. I am not having it at all. Lewandoski has being robbed for the second time, i know Messi's conscience pricks him and rightly so. I love messi but my heart goes out for lewy, congrat to Messi anyways

1 Like

Re: Messi Wins Ballon D'or 2021 Award by PROPEACE: 6:53am On Nov 30, 2021
BrutalJab:

Tell that to your father

My father is celebrating Messi with me. Hug your father and say to him, "daddy, our tears have just started".

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Emmanuel Okocha: I Cried As Okocha Dribbled Khan, 6 Defenders In Germany / Video Of Vichai Srivaddhanaprab Helicopter Spinning Violently Before Crash / Fans Storm Mohamed Salah's House In Egypt (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.