Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,152 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

It Is Well With Your Soul (amen) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / It Is Well With Your Soul (amen) (140 Views)

Your Soul Is Your Greatest Treasure, Don't Trade It For Anything In The World / Meaning Of Isee And Amen: Why You Must Not Speak In Strange Languages / How To Invoke Lucifer Inside You To Possess Your Soul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It Is Well With Your Soul (amen) by Kaandi(m): 10:24pm On Nov 29, 2021
If you keep tabs on News as they break, you'll understand that the days are evil. The world still battles a pandemic as nations and cities are continuously plagued by Natural and Human disasters. Stats of suicide keeps rising and depression is fast becoming a norm.

Being a Nigerian at this point in time is not funny. Bandits, kidnapping, cult clashes, road accidents, armed robbery, rape and all the social vices you can think about are escalating, while most of our Political leaders are clueless and have sworn pacts with the demon of administrative failure. Everything looks bleak, just like our National flag swings hopelessly.

In the midst of these brouhaha, is this Profound Peace I've found. The one Christ said in John 14:27 "Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid."

The future might be uncertain, at 61, Nigeria might seem to be a failed state with no hope for her teeming 200+ million citizens. Our roads might be death traps and our neighborhood might have turned to dens for bandits, but all of these have failed to drain me of that Profound Peace in me. E dey red sometimes, but it has never compromised my confidence that God no go shame us.

It keeps giving meaning to the words of Horatio Spafford, that when peace like a river attends my way, when sorrows like sea billows roll, and that whatever my lot maybe, IT IS WELL WITH MY SOUL.

Some night, all I can do is kneel and sing IT IS WELL, and God keeps coming through for me. It keeps building up my Faith in Him and it keeps reassuring me of His never-departing Presence.

I pray for you tonight, May you find the Peace only Christ can give. The challenge you may be going through, will never overwhelm you. God will come through for you and you'll emerge Victorious.

IT IS WELL WITH YOUR SOUL!

(1) (Reply)

Are They Really Dead Loved Ones Or Deceptive Demons? / How To Discover Your Vision (2) / Is It Proper To Play "Worldly" Music In A Wedding Reception Inside Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.