Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,461 members, 7,819,681 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Simple Mistake POS Agent Makes - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Simple Mistake POS Agent Makes (616 Views)

Interested In Pos/agent Banking? Here Are Some Tips You Need To Know / The Simple Mistake Most Poor People Make That Makes Them Poor / Tokkida Semlek: Man Refunds N800k Paid To His GTBank Account By Mistake (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simple Mistake POS Agent Makes by joshualarry32: 4:34am On Nov 30, 2021
POS business is almost at every corner and street now, but did you know the funny aspect about the business, the way it is easy to start that is how easy they shut down. Below are some of the reasons why people fail in the business.
Wrong choice of location
The choice of location for this business is really important. Having the right location will not only profit you, but it will also make it fun. Most agents get machines and open an outlet, there are certain factors to consider before you chose a location. That will be a discussion on another topic.
Not paying attention to the previous balance
A lot of merchants take from their agent indirectly, I don't know if there is a clinch in their system or just a way to steal from their agent. Not knowing your previous balance is one of the most dangerous things that can bring down the business fast. Some agents when they just see a transaction successful, look away and give money out to their customers. Sometimes the money did not add to your balance, not until you complained about it. So be vigilant not all successful transactions are successful.

Thinking all customers are your friend
Just like the bible says the thief comet to steal and destroy, some customers are like that they come to your outlet and behave like sheep in the fold but they are the lion in the fold. From sending a fake alert to the deposit of fake currency. Some customers will be debited while you are not credited, they will tell you that is the last card they want to travel to now or eat with it. If your form Mr or Mrs nice and eventually the money was reverse back to their account you start chasing and hurting them down to give you your money. Trusting your customers with a huge amount of money on an unsuccessful transaction is dangerous.
Trust but don’t trust your attendance
My attendance is a good person, I trust him with my business, well-done board of trustee member, no village people dey do you so. The girls are still average the boys are dangerous because they have the responsibility to their girlfriends that your business turns to answers for urgent 2k and recharge card for data. After everyday transactions go through your book records and transaction records from your merchant to cheek and compare to be sure you are not running at a loss or lop holes in your business.
Checking your balance before every transaction
Some customers are expert thieves, they send a fake alert and they will still argue with you. Be careful of them and always make sure you check your balance to be sure it adds up. Don't just see alert and give out money.
Careless and lazy agent
Once you are careless you attract the attention of thieves who sit beside you and steal from you. If you are the lazy type this business is not for you because you will have a problem balancing your daily account which might automatically finish the business later.
Spending more than your profit
Not balancing your book to know your actual profit is another problem. Some agent feels when you charge #100 that is your profit, no. different merchant has different charges for different transaction, not a fixed price. Try all your best to know your actual profit. If you keep spending more on your profit, sooner or later you will start spending your capital till you have no money left to do business.
Types of merchant
For me, I prefer a bank or merchant who has good customers services or agent service with quick and swift response in case of any problem not about their charges.

You want an excel file to balance your account that can work on your phone and PC watch the video below
[url][/url]https://youtu.be/wcevGu39M

i can also design an excel file for business
Re: Simple Mistake POS Agent Makes by ipobarethieves: 4:41am On Nov 30, 2021
sad
Re: Simple Mistake POS Agent Makes by dingbang(m): 6:12am On Nov 30, 2021
cool
Re: Simple Mistake POS Agent Makes by 9182736455O1999(m): 6:18pm On Dec 10, 2021
joshualarry32:
POS business is almost at every corner and street now, but did you know the funny aspect about the business, the way it is easy to start that is how easy they shut down. Below are some of the reasons why people fail in the business.
Wrong choice of location
The choice of location for this business is really important. Having the right location will not only profit you, but it will also make it fun. Most agents get machines and open an outlet, there are certain factors to consider before you chose a location. That will be a discussion on another topic.
Not paying attention to the previous balance
A lot of merchants take from their agent indirectly, I don't know if there is a clinch in their system or just a way to steal from their agent. Not knowing your previous balance is one of the most dangerous things that can bring down the business fast. Some agents when they just see a transaction successful, look away and give money out to their customers. Sometimes the money did not add to your balance, not until you complained about it. So be vigilant not all successful transactions are successful.

Thinking all customers are your friend
Just like the bible says the thief comet to steal and destroy, some customers are like that they come to your outlet and behave like sheep in the fold but they are the lion in the fold. From sending a fake alert to the deposit of fake currency. Some customers will be debited while you are not credited, they will tell you that is the last card they want to travel to now or eat with it. If your form Mr or Mrs nice and eventually the money was reverse back to their account you start chasing and hurting them down to give you your money. Trusting your customers with a huge amount of money on an unsuccessful transaction is dangerous.
Trust but don’t trust your attendance
My attendance is a good person, I trust him with my business, well-done board of trustee member, no village people dey do you so. The girls are still average the boys are dangerous because they have the responsibility to their girlfriends that your business turns to answers for urgent 2k and recharge card for data. After everyday transactions go through your book records and transaction records from your merchant to cheek and compare to be sure you are not running at a loss or lop holes in your business.
Checking your balance before every transaction
Some customers are expert thieves, they send a fake alert and they will still argue with you. Be careful of them and always make sure you check your balance to be sure it adds up. Don't just see alert and give out money.
Careless and lazy agent
Once you are careless you attract the attention of thieves who sit beside you and steal from you. If you are the lazy type this business is not for you because you will have a problem balancing your daily account which might automatically finish the business later.
Spending more than your profit
Not balancing your book to know your actual profit is another problem. Some agent feels when you charge #100 that is your profit, no. different merchant has different charges for different transaction, not a fixed price. Try all your best to know your actual profit. If you keep spending more on your profit, sooner or later you will start spending your capital till you have no money left to do business.
Types of merchant
For me, I prefer a bank or merchant who has good customers services or agent service with quick and swift response in case of any problem not about their charges.

You want an excel file to balance your account that can work on your phone and PC watch the video below
[url][/url]https://youtu.be/wcevGu39M

i can also design an excel file for business
pls can i ask you sth

1 Like

Re: Simple Mistake POS Agent Makes by joshualarry32: 9:05pm On Dec 21, 2021
9182736455O1999:

pls can i ask you sth
yes no problem

(1) (Reply)

.. / See The Money My Brother Have Been Saving Up / Copy And Paste Articles: $100 Daily (sure Plug)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.