Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,316 members, 7,829,755 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Lizzy Crypto Community (LCC) - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Lizzy Crypto Community (LCC) (3618 Views)

Lizzy Efa Of Swiss Golden Ponzi Scheme Arrested While Trying To Flee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lizzy Crypto Community (LCC) by Cryptobits(f): 1:52am On Dec 21, 2021
ENJ analysis: ENJ analysis:

ENJ formed a Head & Shoulder (H&S) pattern and after that continuously in downtrend. ENJ need to break the $2.50-$2.55 resistance area to gain some bullish momentum. The next support is $2 area. If ENJ break $2 support then we see more downward movement. Keep your stop loss below $2 support area.

2 Likes

Re: Lizzy Crypto Community (LCC) by agoro2u: 12:54pm On Dec 21, 2021
Cryptobits:
Coins that will do 100X before the end of December 2021
1. $Fuel
2. $Gas
3. $ Rice
4. $ Fowl

Buy them and hold for maximum profit

Na financial advise!!!!

How realistic is this??

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Crypto Community (LCC) by Cryptobits(f): 6:09pm On Dec 22, 2021
2nd January, 2021

Gbenga Onifade

Important Lessons from 2020

Here are a handful of lessons from 2020.

1: My degrees do not count for much. When it comes to the business of wealth accumulation, career, personal development or goal setting, it’s who we are, what you know and your experience that matters. My boss told me to leave a 4-year job in search of more experienced people. He would rather bring his friend as a senior Project Manager than promote me.

2: Turn your hobbies into equities. I started my business and has earned my $100k in as little as 5 months. I have been featured on Channels TV, TV Continental and BellaNaija while making many respectful connections too as a result.

3: The power of laughter. In my business, I have been able to retain clients through pure light comedic inputs in our interactions.

4: Anticipate – Plan for things well in advance and always assume they will fail. Trip to Nigeria, passport needs renewal in February. I had Nigeria in mind but failed to plan for it but instead ended getting the most expensive ticket.

5: Forget Short-cuts. Muna has cost me N6.5 million in trying to help me change my Naira to Dollars with favourable exchange rates. I realise the short cuts of trying to get a better exchange rate and turn it into more is not profitable. It has rather cost me more. The source of the funds are questionable while she has also added 5 months delay in refunding the money.

6: Materials don’t have much value, experience does. Unfortunately, Covid-19 did not allow me to travel as I promised myself I would. This could have been helped. I still maintain that life is a collection of experience than rather money momentum. I realised I could have created better experience for myself in the process.

7: Self-care is absolute. Prioritise my me-time. That time I spend on my thoughts, body, making decision at work, with friends are all key.

8: Money is important - Working towards being financially literate with the overall objective of financial freedom, it has made me a person of value. I have, through this process, been able to master the power of control.

9. Dedication of myself to charity has been satisfying. A certain portion of my earnings has been dedicated to helping some less fortunate. While it’s difficult, I will continue to do this.

10: I have mastered patience. Through my business, my work with children of all ages, I have been learnt immense patience. If you are looking to learn to be patient, I will advise you to work with your children, cousins or nieces, there’s a great deal you can learn from them.

11: Don’t be confined to your comfort zone. Push yourself to the edge of it. By so doing, you will not limit yourself nor your progress. If you however push yourself too hard, you will overburden yourself with anxiety and worry. Some of the adjustments I have made are: Cutting expenses until I arrive at the point that I am living more frugally to what I have defined for myself on paper.
Dedicating myself more to my business to the point of matching doubling last year’s earnings is a goal.

At the start of 2020, my goals included:
• While I was in Nigeria in 2020, Covid-19 restricted more travel and there was not much I could have done. (Score – 85%)
• Workout and build lean muscle mass. (Score – 20%)
• Develop stronger relationships with meaningful friends. (Score – 80%)
• My greatest success was being able to start my Investment Company and establishing a real presence among a community of thousands of people. (Score – 90%)
• I hope to involve some amount of life on the road this year dedicated towards entertainment. I regret the life I denied myself of in 2020, however, I hope to make this change and not let it repeat itself. (Score – 20%)
Overall, we all had the experience, I had the lesson.

Here are some of my Major 2021 plans, as of now (these are subject to change):

Business Goals:
• Finish recording my Investment Course by January end 2021.
• Get up to 1000 people trained by middle of the year.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lizzy Crypto Community (LCC) by Cryptobits(f): 6:33am On Dec 24, 2021
On this day last year

$AVAX $3.11
$LUNA $0.50
$SOL $1.50
$DOGE $0.004
$MATIC $0.018
$AXS $0.64
$BNB $32

$BTC $23k
$ETH $610

Time! It's all about patience

2 Likes

Re: Lizzy Crypto Community (LCC) by Cryptobits(f): 6:33am On Dec 24, 2021
“Being an early participant is the easiest way to make life changing money in Crypto.

You do not need to be an expert, you just need to be early.”

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Crypto Community (LCC) by blues343(m): 7:13pm On Dec 24, 2021
Hello
Re: Lizzy Crypto Community (LCC) by Cryptobits(f): 6:58am On Jan 08, 2022
Good morning and happy new year

I don't know why I was banned for over 3 weeks. It obvious this forum doesn't want me here

Feel free to contact me. Check my profile
Re: Lizzy Crypto Community (LCC) by Cryptobits(f): 2:56am On Jan 26, 2022
12 Important things schools don't teach:

Selling

Integrity

Adaptability

Reiterations

Embracing risk

Process > Results

Embracing failure

Failure = Feedback

Financial education

Delayed gratification

Embracing grey areas

Thinking in probabilities

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Crypto Community (LCC) by Cryptobits(f): 3:05am On Jan 26, 2022
�Red days are the true FOMO but you need to control yourselves.

Prices are down, and you can't buy?

Do you feel the fear of missing out a good buying opportunity?

Yeah, then you should control yourselves. People will tell you to buy the dip and they may be right BUT your investments shouldn't be driven by FOMO.

If you have a plan, stick to your plan. If you have money to invest in red times, spread the sell orders and don't throw too much at the market.

Don't invest more than you can afford to lose. This is even more true during red days. The opportunity seems very good but you never know the bottom of the dip.

Please act rationally and not with your emotions. DCAing doesn't mean throwing money at dips in hope that the market goes back up.

You don't need to buy every dip, in the end consistency is more rewarded. Good luck out there!
Re: Lizzy Crypto Community (LCC) by Powerexpert: 7:26am On Jan 26, 2022
I observed that your call for clv miraculously disappeared from your post.
Always tell the whole story.

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Crypto Community (LCC) by Cryptobits(f): 6:42am On Jan 30, 2022
Powerexpert:
I observed that your call for clv miraculously disappeared from your post.
Always tell the whole story.
where?!
Re: Lizzy Crypto Community (LCC) by Powerexpert: 9:45am On Jan 30, 2022
Cryptobits:
where?!
On this page, you made the call with all assertion. I'm just surprised that the same call is no where to be found.
I'm for standing up to your words when you claim you know your onions.

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Crypto Community (LCC) by Cryptobits(f): 9:16am On Feb 03, 2022
Powerexpert:

On this page, you made the call with all assertion. I'm just surprised that the same call is no where to be found.
I'm for standing up to your words when you claim you know your onions.
This is crypto even ge best get hit, so what's the fuss
Re: Lizzy Crypto Community (LCC) by moneytalk247: 2:47pm On Feb 03, 2022
This is hitting hard right now don't be left out!

More are coming

������
it's moving guys
���

� ��������� �������
� Reward Pool: 100,000,000 $RCITY
� Rate: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
� Distribution Date: Within 24 Hours

� Airdrop Link: https:///RalphCityAirdropBot?start=762061437

� Contract Address: 0xa00e6A1aC624278a812EF0fEaEb51cC8Ef068727

Network: TomoChain
Re: Lizzy Crypto Community (LCC) by Powerexpert: 12:32pm On Feb 04, 2022
Cryptobits:
This is crypto even ge best get hit, so what's the fuss
I know this is crypto. I'm just saying narratives should not be changed or sugar coated.

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Crypto Community (LCC) by moneytalk247: 5:30pm On Feb 06, 2022
Mehn this is hot�
What are you waiting 4?

Linear_Lina_Airdrop
★★★★★★
erc-20
https:///Linear_Lina_Airdrop_Bot?start=r0643251176

Total to earn per participant = Lina 12650 (300$)
Total to earn per Refer Reward = Lina 1270 (30$)
Distribution date: 8
February 20Airdrop Rules
Mandatory Tasks:
Must Complete Bot Tasks

Submit Your Erc20 Address

(You can Find Address From Trust Wallet Or Binance Exchange)

Contract Address

0x3e9bc21c9b189c09df3ef1b824798658d5011937

Copy Your Address Below

Join our Telegram Group

https:///Linear_Lina_Airdrop_Bot?start=r0643251176
Re: Lizzy Crypto Community (LCC) by wealthtrak: 4:38pm On Feb 20, 2022
Cryptobits:
I will keep sounding it that you don't need futures or high leverage in crypto to make it.

Ignore those screenshots people are always sharing with very high percentage PNL (Profits)

If you are not a professional, what are you doing there?

It's like someone who joins driving school and only knows how to press accelerate.

I've seen newbies doing futures trading with 20x - 50x leverage. Haba.

Why are you desperate to go back to your village?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lizzy Crypto Community (LCC) by Pojomojo: 7:15am On Dec 18, 2022
wink
Re: Lizzy Crypto Community (LCC) by Hamachi(f): 5:25am On Feb 24, 2023
Nice
Re: Lizzy Crypto Community (LCC) by Pojomojo: 4:32pm On Mar 26, 2023
shocked
Re: Lizzy Crypto Community (LCC) by Hamachi(f): 9:03am On Sep 17, 2023
wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

All You Need To Know About Omega Pro / Surveying Apps / Stock Issues- Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.