Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,360 members, 7,829,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Lizzy Job Community (LJC) - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lizzy Job Community (LJC) (3019 Views)

Join The Biggest Job Community In Nigeria � On Whatsapp / "Mother's Day Celebration" Speech By Rev. Dr. Lizzy Johnson Suleman / Lavylilly Job Community LJC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lizzy Job Community (LJC) by lavylilly: 5:12pm On Jan 07, 2022
Oceanroom beauty salon and spa
8 Tafawa Balewa Cresent Adeniran Ogunsanya Surulere lagos.

Hiring
Nail technician
Stylist
Masseuse
Microblading
Those who want to rent space are also welcome

Proximity to area is highly important
Minimum of one year working experience

Apply via email kwvnbola46@gmail.com
Or whatsapp 08033487901 or 07067082372

Please don't call
Re: Lizzy Job Community (LJC) by Cryptobits(f): 6:48am On Jan 08, 2022
GoLEarn:
Nice lessons you have there. I learnt a great deal from them.

Here are my lessons this year too.

One thing I have learnt this year is not to count chickens before it is hatched. I have had jobs where I already made plans for the money, only for the clients to cancel.

The most expected things come from the least expected places. Never look down on anyone or anything.

Never underrate or undervalue yourself due to any reason, most especially snide comments from those who look down on you. Use people's horrible comments against you as a motivation to continuously improve yourself until you are where you want to be.

Discipline is hard to achieve. I notice discipline and consistency beats talent. I am a Pharmacy student, and the few courses I stayed disciplined reading were courses I had the best results at.

Think Money early life, albeit legal money. Money makes you achieve your life ambition and accords respect to you. Chase it.

Learning how to manage money is a very important skill to learn.

Learning to think beyond school.
Then growing your money is what will set one from the rate race. I will try to improve on this next year

If you ar in my telegram channel send me a dm let's talk
Re: Lizzy Job Community (LJC) by Cryptobits(f): 7:05am On Jan 08, 2022
GoLEarn:
I PMed you cos I'll love to connect with you.

I'm a content creator and I write on the trading niche, particularly blockchain and cryptocurrency in general.

My blog and website are underway, hopefully before the first trimester of 2023.

I feel I have a lot to learn from you.

CC; Cryptobits
join my telegram channel let's pick it from there
Re: Lizzy Job Community (LJC) by Cryptobits(f): 7:08am On Jan 08, 2022
Teachers urgently needed in a secondary school in Ilorin to teach science subjects

Qualification: Minimum of Bsc or B.Ed
Second Class lower degree with teaching experience can also apply

Basic salary: #60,000
Accommodation available

For more information
Contact 08037210246
Re: Lizzy Job Community (LJC) by Cryptobits(f): 11:32am On Jan 08, 2022
A fashion outfit with presence in Nigeria, Ghana, South Africa, Kenya, United Kingdom, Germany, United States of America needs

Production Assistant 80k
Quality control Assistant 70k
Inventory Assistant 50k
Pattern Drafter 40k
Fashion intern 30k
Part time tailors

ladybibahr@gmail.com
Re: Lizzy Job Community (LJC) by Cryptobits(f): 12:45am On Jan 09, 2022
Happy Sunday
Re: Lizzy Job Community (LJC) by Cryptobits(f): 6:30pm On Jan 09, 2022
T.tash Bar located in Surulere need 2 female waitress

Pay is N30,000
Call 08175750444
Accommodation would be provided
Re: Lizzy Job Community (LJC) by Ikpeohiri(m): 12:34pm On Jan 10, 2022
Location of the Fashion Design outfit and requirement please.
Re: Lizzy Job Community (LJC) by Tboytoby: 2:17pm On Jan 10, 2022
Cryptobits:
What's your discipline Years of experience &
Wpuld you like to learn a skill
I sent you PM would love to learn a skill from you.
Re: Lizzy Job Community (LJC) by sunnymighty(m): 7:40am On Jan 11, 2022
7pages:

Thanks for the notification, I've called him but he wanted a truck driver and I can only drive car and bus perfectly

If you are in Lagos, chat me up on 07087924283 and mention your monicker for me to be sure.
Re: Lizzy Job Community (LJC) by 7pages(m): 9:36pm On Jan 11, 2022
sunnymighty:

If you are in Lagos, chat me up on 07087924283 and mention your monicker for me to be sure.

Thanks Boss, I will do that immediately. I just dropped a message Sir
Re: Lizzy Job Community (LJC) by Cryptobits(f): 2:51am On Jan 26, 2022
wink
SarutobiEky:
Good day ma. I would love to learn a skill, but I need a virtual assistant job. I would be really grateful if you could help me with one. I'm kind of new to it, but with little training I believe I'll be able to do it perfectly. I'm joining your group asap. God bless you ma.
Re: Lizzy Job Community (LJC) by Speedy001(m): 5:56am On Jan 26, 2022
LettyLayo:
Hello everyone,
Pls if you know any who graduated from any public university without a job in that last 2 years

Judith.b.ukeyima@gmail.com

Name:
Phone number:
Email:
School:
Course:

Do spread this message to other groups so that others may benefit thank you

Is there any available Job

2 Likes

Re: Lizzy Job Community (LJC) by Speedy001(m): 12:50pm On Jan 26, 2022
LettyLayo:
Yes
Can you drop your WhatsApp

3 Likes

Re: Lizzy Job Community (LJC) by Cryptobits(f): 6:41am On Jan 30, 2022
Good morning

The month ends tomorrow don't lose hope there is a job out there for you
Re: Lizzy Job Community (LJC) by Pascopele: 5:12pm On Feb 26, 2022
Keep it up
Re: Lizzy Job Community (LJC) by lavylilly: 7:35am On Mar 26, 2022
We are currently working on a program targeted at unemployed or underemployed graduates with basic computer skill whereby they could work at their own space and pace.

Minimum pay is 50k monthly! You may signify interest if you care or know someone who needs it.

Send a mail to r.chibuogwu@gmail.com to be added to a work group! subject your mail "work group"

NB: if you are not computer savvy, you will be trained.
Re: Lizzy Job Community (LJC) by Oyindamolah: 5:19am On Sep 01, 2022
A Poultry Farm located in Ogun state is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:

Job Title: Storekeeper

Requirements

B.Sc or HND in Accounting and other related field.
Minimum of two (2) years relevant experience in similar position
Knowledgeable in storekeeping and inventory management.
Experience in relevant organization .
Proficiency in Microsoft office and other relevant software's
Application Closing Date
14th September, 2022.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: poultryinfo2022@gmail.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Re: Lizzy Job Community (LJC) by IyaTola: 4:48pm On Feb 13, 2023
We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Finance and Investment Officer

Employment Type: Full-time

Description

The Finance and Investment Officer will have the responsibility of evaluating financial assets for the purpose of influencing equity, loan and grant investment decisions. This person identifies potential investments for different tiers of investments and debt financing, researches business financials, and advises the board and management.
The officer also contribute to financial decision-making through in-depth analyses of market trends and performance, and portfolio financial activities.
The officer supports management planning and decision making by providing analysis and reporting on key financial information emanating from business operations, cash flow, income, and expenses.The role also supports cost and revenue optimization by generating and monitoring forecasts, budgets, and risk analysis.
Responsibilities

Producing effective financial models for integration into decision-making processes.
Responsible for carrying out financial valuations for capital financing and strategic planning using discounted cash flow analysis and comparable company analysis.
Creating financial models to formulate a view of the company share price.
Monitoring and presenting to management the opinions of the investment community regarding the company’s performance.
Prepare quarterly and annual reports, producing up-to-date information about the company’s operations, and financial statements to current and potential shareholders.
Data analysis, presentations, and data visualization from internally sourced data and third-party analysis.
Research model creation through information collection and preparation.
Advising company management on decisions regarding identifying and approaching suitable and potential investors through investor targeting.
Working with the Corporate sustainability team and partnerships to raise funding through grants or series
Perform comprehensive competition analysis including financial metrics and differentiation.
Manage the investor database and design strategies for communications at investors’ events and trade showcase
Identifying critical areas of business performance for other stakeholders
Performing financial due diligence and analysis on prospective projects and recommending an investment decision.
Creating financial models that enhance the return on investment of projects and financial planning.
Preparing financial documents for presentation to potential and current investors on specific investments- loan applications, information memoranda, and prospectus.
Analyzing company accounts and financial projections and advising the company on how to best position its investments.
Providing updates on financial markets activities in order to right position the company in the local and the global market.
Preparing documentation for portfolio businesses to get funding.
Prepare and maintain accurate financial records and reports.
Manage accounts payable and receivable, including reconciling vendor statements and processing payments.
Conduct regular audits of company financial records to ensure accuracy and compliance with accounting standards.
Prepare and file taxes, including sales tax and property tax returns.
Develop and implement financial policies and procedures to ensure compliance with legal requirements and company objectives.
Collaborate with other departments to ensure accurate reporting and timely resolution of any discrepancies.
Participate in budget preparation and ongoing monitoring of financial performance.
Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements, including balance sheets, income statements, and cash flow statements.
Provide support to internal and external auditors during financial audits.
Maintain documented system of accounting policies and procedures.
Improve the company’s accounting operations, especially the control systems, transaction-processing operations, policies and procedures.
Forecast cash flow positions and available funds for investment.
Ensure sufficiency of funds to meet operational and capital investment requirements
Maintain payment relationship with the suppliers.
Prepare reports on the company’s assets, financial performance, liquidity and main risks.
Liaise with other departments to ensure timely preparation and review of financial accounts.
Prepare timely, regular management accounts for the company.
Prepare consolidated financial statements in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standard (IFRS).
Assist in preparation of investment reports.
Implement financial risk controls for all bank accounts, portfolios and funds of the company.
Perform regular risk/return analysis on across the company’s asset classes/operations.
Schedule regular compliance reviews in accordance with internal policies, procedures and practices.
Manage the preparation of company’s budget and in delivering the budget process.
Timely reporting to management on budget variances and rational for such variances.
Support financial analysis as needed, in particular for capital investments, pricing decisions and contract negotiations.
Compile key business metrics, financial results and report them to management timely and regularly.
Reconciling financial discrepancies by collecting and analysing account information.
Tracking all receivables and liaise with appropriate departments for collections.
Preparing asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analysing account information.
Ensuring that accounting entries are entered accurately into the accounting software.
Preparing periodic financial reports that compare budget costs and actual costs.
Ensuring all documents and their respective supports are filed appropriately.
Documenting financial transactions by entering account information.
Preparation and payment of Commissions to Company Consultant and Partners.
Summarizing current financial status by collecting information; preparing a balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
Invoice preparation and receipt generation
Maintaining petty cash and handling daily cash
Train other Junior accountant officer under watch.
Petty cash and handling daily cash
Requirements

Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field.
At least 4 years of relevant experience in providing financial/accounting services largely unsupervised.
Experience in an investment bank or capacity would be an added advantage.
Experience in waste management and recycling
Startup experience working as financial analyst
Experience using SAGE, Quickbooks and other accounting software.
Should possess business planning skills including financial modeling and budgeting.
Should have a proven ability to achieve and surpass targets.
Proven knowledge of financial forecasting and diagnosis, corporate finance, and information analysis.
Proficiency in management accounting
Advanced Proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
Must demonstrate skills in communication, negotiation, and presentation.
Strong knowledge of accounting principles and procedures.
Experience with general ledger accounting and financial statement preparation.
Strong attention to detail and ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate financial information to both technical and non-technical audiences.
Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
Professional qualification such as ACA, ACCA or CFA
Solid knowledge of all other finance operations including treasury, payments, accounting for foreign exchange transactions, controls in high volume either in financial sector or waste management.
Strong analytical skill set
Strong combination of technical, leadership, written & oral communication, team collaboration and interpersonal skills
Proficiency in managing projects&programs and maintaining metrics
Thorough understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns;
Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations
Language Requirements:

Fluency in both written and spoken English.
Salary
N250,000 - N400,000 / month.

Application Closing Date
27th February, 2023.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter to: hr@mottainai.africa using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.

Note

Curriculum vitae without cover letter will be automatically discarded.
Only applicants resident in Ibadan are to apply.
Applications without proper consideration to relocate will be automatically discarded.
Re: Lizzy Job Community (LJC) by lavylilly: 7:13am On Nov 30, 2023
Thus, we are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Data Entry Officer

Slot: 10 Openings
Level: Entry Level / Mid-level
Employment Type: Permanent / Full-time

The Role

The primary duty for this role is collating, formatting and storing data in the company's database. The ideal candidate will be computer savvy and a fast typist with a keen eye for detail.
Job Responsibilities

Entering, uploading, and updating data swiftly and accurately
Verifying the accuracy of the existing data
Researching and obtaining further information for incomplete data
Checking completed work for errors or duplicate information
Ensuring proper use of office equipment provided for work
Communicates effectively, both orally and in writing.
Carrying out other responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time
Education & Experience

OND / NCE / HND / Degree
0 - 2 years experience
Skills Desired:

Ability to enter data at a given speed
Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Strong spelling and grammar skills
Ability to learn quickly
Ability to multi-task
Ability to concentrate for lengthy periods and perform accurately with adequate speed.
Working knowledge of office equipment, computer hardware and peripheral devices.
Remuneration
What we are offering you:

N120,000 - N200,000 per month
Clearly defined career path: Data Entry Officer > Team Lead > Content Manager.
Application Closing Date
26th January, 2024.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: hr@ using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Etisalat Calling For Interview; House Plzz Help! / What Is Wrong With Prostitution As Job? / Apply For A Parttime Job On A New Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.