Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,539 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? - Business (137) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? (1124057 Views)

Naira Appreciates Against The Dollar / How Much Did You Exchange The Pound For Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (362) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by TopeFl(m): 4:30am On Dec 24, 2015
I need naira in my Nigerian account. I have up to $350 at rate of N250. I can also pay for your shopping and send to you or give to designated person of your choice in the States. If interested, let me know. tip2datop at yahoo.com

N.B This edited... 1. As market rate changes, I adjust my price. Will also probably pobably post transactions here or on a new thread except requested otherwise by other party.
2. Thanks for all the emails, I do not have large sums to send so pls check from time to time as I collect alawi smiley
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by stechi(m): 5:16am On Dec 24, 2015
inihood:

My dollar accounts are in the green that's why I need cash.

Can I use my dollar card on Nigerian ATMs and get naira? It does not seem so! Hope you understand why I needed the dollars in cash now!
cry

Is it only dollar account you have with GTB?
Because I have both dollar and naira account with them and what I do is to go to my online account and do a direct exchange from my dollar to my naira account and thereafter, withdraw my money in naira either with ATM or behind the counter.
If you don't have a naira account with them,you can open one and also request for online banking access to achieve what I just explained.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by modath(f): 6:09am On Dec 24, 2015
TopeFl:
I need naira in my Nigerian account. I have up to $350 at rate of N230. I can also pay for your shopping and send to you or give to designated person of your choice in the States. If interested, let me know. tip2datop at yahoo.com

Sent you a mail..
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by dunk2011: 8:14am On Dec 24, 2015
Let me know ..if u still need it

quote author=TopeFl post=41290835]I need naira in my Nigerian account. I have up to $350 at rate of N230. I can also pay for your shopping and send to you or give to designated person of your choice in the States. If interested, let me know. tip2datop at yahoo.com[/quote]
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by skfa1: 8:58am On Dec 24, 2015
OK guys,$40m has been sold to 2000 operators out of $90m. Remains $50m. I guess the rest is for next year.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by modath(f): 9:15am On Dec 24, 2015
skfa1:
OK guys,$40m has been sold to 2000 operators out of $90m. Remains $50m. I guess the rest is for next year.

It still falls short i believe... so scarcity will still persist.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by miqos02(m): 11:25am On Dec 24, 2015
TopeFl:
I need naira in my Nigerian account. I have up to $350 at rate of N230. I can also pay for your shopping and send to you or give to designated person of your choice in the States. If interested, let me know. tip2datop at yahoo.com
ok,mail sent
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by readoneodus(m): 3:19pm On Dec 24, 2015
DO YOU DESIRE A FINANCIAL TURN AROUND?
If Yes! Then Read A Life Changing Report On How To Empower Yourself In Nigeria Using The Net As A Platform.
With This Unique Business Idea, You Can Realize Over ₦200,000 In Pure Profits In 30 Days If You Work Very Hard. Infact, I'll Personally Mentor You On How To Become Highly Successful In It Within A Very Short Period Of Time.
This Is A Brand New Report That Would Completely Blow Your Mind And It Is Also An Eye Opener!. Read The Report By Clicking On This Link www.nairacashflow.com/ridwan
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by skfa1: 3:35pm On Dec 24, 2015
modath:

It still falls short i believe... so scarcity will still persist.

That's right, u are on point. Let's fold our arms n watch how event will unfold. Merry Xmas bro!
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Ty207: 6:31pm On Dec 24, 2015
i have $1500 for #260...ikotun
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by modath(f): 6:38pm On Dec 24, 2015
skfa1:

That's right, u are on point. Let's fold our arms n watch how event will unfold. Merry Xmas bro!

There is nothing bro about moi. wink
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by pickabeau1: 6:41pm On Dec 24, 2015
TopeFl:

Is the dollar still available
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by skfa1: 7:49pm On Dec 24, 2015
modath:

There is nothing bro about moi. wink

Lol sorry sweerry, thought u are u bro grin
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by kolomax(m): 8:06pm On Dec 24, 2015
Ty207:
i have $1500 for #260...ikotun
then how much is bank exchange rate cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by suyamasta(m): 11:01pm On Dec 24, 2015
Hi @Ademidipupo , our MasterCard dollar rate is N260 while pounds is N388.06. tweet by @StanbicIBTC
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by skfa1: 1:39am On Dec 25, 2015
suyamasta:
Hi @Ademidipupo , our MasterCard dollar rate
is N260 while pounds is N388.06.
tweet by @StanbicIBTC
She bank name abo.ki ni? Not good.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by suyamasta(m): 3:02pm On Dec 25, 2015
skfa1:
She bank name abo.ki ni? Not good.
hmm??
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by paschu: 3:04pm On Dec 25, 2015
$300 USD UP FOR GRABS @ N255 PER DOLLAR

Transfer is via GTB (Dormicillary Account) or Payal. This is strictly on first
come first serve basis. And please get in touch only if you are ready to buy like
right now. And research my profile before contacting me (yeah, so you can get
to knowing me some cheesy) aff.paschal at gmail.com
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by skfa1: 5:24pm On Dec 25, 2015
suyamasta:
hmm??

Oh no not again,my keyboard! I meant is bank the same as abo.ki. Why changing at abo.ki rate. What happens to the bank rate of N197. Bank ripping people off.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by suyamasta(m): 9:37pm On Dec 25, 2015
skfa1:

Oh no not again,my keyboard! I meant is bank the same as abo.ki. Why changing at abo.ki rate. What happens to the bank rate of N197. Bank ripping people off.
lol ok now i get u
meself dey wonder for our banks o, they collect from the cbn @official rate and inflate prices!
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by TopeFl(m): 6:52am On Dec 26, 2015
TopeFl:
I need naira in my Nigerian account. I have up to $350 at rate of N250. I can also pay for your shopping and send to you or give to designated person of your choice in the States. If interested, let me know. tip2datop at yahoo.com

N.B This edited... 1. As market rate changes, I adjust my price. Will also probably pobably post transactions here or on a new thread except requested otherwise by other party.
2. Thanks for all the emails, I do not have large sums to send so pls check from time to time as I collect alawi smiley
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by emalekuo(m): 6:39pm On Dec 26, 2015
Dollar is on a free fall
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by boniquegalaxy(m): 11:47pm On Dec 26, 2015
emalekuo:
Dollar is on a free fall
Free fall?
How?
When?
At what rate.
Please kindly share your experience.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by modath(f): 6:12am On Dec 27, 2015
boniquegalaxy:

Free fall?
How?
When?
At what rate.
Please kindly share your experience.

Same exact questions i have..

Emelakuo, answer ooo..
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by emalekuo(m): 7:40am On Dec 27, 2015
modath:

Same exact questions i have..

Emelakuo, answer ooo..

250 yesterday and by Tuesday it should hit 230. Just be on the lookout out.

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by boniquegalaxy(m): 8:11am On Dec 27, 2015
emalekuo:

250 yesterday and by Tuesday it should hit 230. Just be on the lookout out.
Are you sure?
Which bank is that? Or is it in the parallel market?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by skfa1: 6:44pm On Dec 27, 2015
boniquegalaxy:

Are you sure?
Which bank is that? Or is it in the parallel market?
It can't be parallel market!!!
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by skfa1: 6:45pm On Dec 27, 2015
What's today's rate at the parallel market,anybody?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by emalekuo(m): 7:05pm On Dec 27, 2015
skfa1:
What's today's rate at the parallel market,anybody?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by skfa1: 7:38pm On Dec 27, 2015
emalekuo:

OK tnx
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Yungbitz(m): 7:55pm On Dec 27, 2015
stechi:

Is it only dollar account you have with GTB?
Because I have both dollar and naira account with them and what I do is to go to my online account and do a direct exchange from my dollar to my naira account and thereafter, withdraw my money in naira either with ATM or behind the counter.
If you don't have a naira account with them,you can open one and also request for online banking access to achieve what I just explained.
How much does GTB pay you when you exchange from your dollar account to naira account per dollar?

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (362) (Reply)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.