Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,190 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? - Business (156) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? (1121431 Views)

Naira Appreciates Against The Dollar / How Much Did You Exchange The Pound For Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (362) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by omisakint: 8:35am On Feb 16, 2016
How much is the exchange rate in Bank today? I mean dollar
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by justi4jesu(f): 9:13am On Feb 16, 2016
omisakint:
How much is the exchange rate in Bank today? I mean dollar

Different Banks with different rates.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by omisakint: 9:19am On Feb 16, 2016
justi4jesu:

Please give me that of any bank you know
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by justi4jesu(f): 9:39am On Feb 16, 2016
omisakint:

Please give me that of any bank you know

Stanbic 280
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by omisakint: 9:50am On Feb 16, 2016
justi4jesu:

Stanbic 280

Thanks bro
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by bdavis: 10:14am On Feb 16, 2016
david22uu:

stanbic rate - 280
gtb - 301

Thanks
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Najwal: 10:54am On Feb 16, 2016
justi4jesu:

Please do you know about gtbank
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by omisakint: 11:59am On Feb 16, 2016
justi4jesu:

Stanbic 280

Sorry for disturbing you. If I wanna pick a money gram. How much will they exchange it for me.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by justi4jesu(f): 12:09pm On Feb 16, 2016
omisakint:

Sorry for disturbing you. If I wanna pick a money gram. How much will they exchange it for me.

Go to www . moneygram . com

Select Estimate fees at the top right and follow the steps by filling the form.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by LMay(f): 1:21pm On Feb 16, 2016
omisakint:

Money gram was N248 as at yesterday.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by omisakint: 1:26pm On Feb 16, 2016
LMay:

Thanks bro
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by nenyibabs: 2:01pm On Feb 16, 2016
Please what is the daily/weekly limit for USD transactions with stanbic and gtbank?

Meanwhile, Access says their limit is 3000 weekly. Does that mean that I can make up to 1000usd transaction at a go provided I don't exceed 3000 weekly?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by mavinc4u(f): 4:36pm On Feb 16, 2016
nenyibabs:
Please what is the daily/weekly limit for USD transactions with stanbic and gtbank?

Meanwhile, Access says their limit is 3000 weekly. Does that mean that I can make up to 1000usd transaction at a go provided I don't exceed 3000 weekly?

yes
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by mrcodebreaker: 6:14pm On Feb 16, 2016
Seylad2009:
Which website do you want to make d payment. My rate is #250/$

upwork
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by mrcodebreaker: 6:36pm On Feb 16, 2016
Hello House. If you are about to receive dollars or pounds in Nigeria via Western Union or Moneygram Please hit me up. I will give you a better rate than those guys. I have family in US, UK and Canada with bank accounts and social security numbers etc. So it's an easy transfer with NO charges while I pay into your naija account instantly. If the money is coming from UK I have UK account, US I have US account and Canada the same thing. I will just pay into your naija account cos I am in need of the foreign currency to shop online internationally. Thank you
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by samkay12(m): 6:38pm On Feb 16, 2016
GTB Charging NGN307.2820512820513 to $1 today.
Just tried it
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by benpedro(m): 6:57pm On Feb 16, 2016
mrcodebreaker:
Hello House. If you are about to receive dollars or pounds in Nigeria via Western Union or Moneygram Please hit me up. I will give you a better rate than those guys. I have family in US, UK and Canada with bank accounts and social security numbers etc. So it's an easy transfer with NO charges while I pay into your naija account instantly. If the money is coming from UK I have UK account, US I have US account and Canada the same thing. I will just pay into your naija account cos I am in need of the foreign currency to shop online internationally. Thank you
i have $1000 now but can only pay into a US account.my rate is 290.tell me now if you're interested. besides who still uses western union or moneygram when you have transfast
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by benpedro(m): 7:06pm On Feb 16, 2016
[url][/url]
LMay:

what do you mean by 248 for moneygram?to receive or to send?moneygram is still 196 for a dollar if you want to receive
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Optimisticgondy(m): 8:17pm On Feb 16, 2016
benpedro:
i have $1000 now but can only pay into a US account.my rate is 290.tell me now if you're interested. besides who still uses western union or moneygram when you have transfast
I'm interested if you can sell through Neteller account.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by pretts(f): 8:39pm On Feb 16, 2016
Sorry I thought transfast paid at $1 - #245, plus you still have to pay some charges, about $4.99 to send money to Nigeria. Anyway...
benpedro:
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by server34(m): 9:00pm On Feb 16, 2016
benpedro:

I am interested. So how do we go about it?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by benpedro(m): 9:12pm On Feb 16, 2016
pretts:
Sorry I thought transfast paid at $1 - #245, plus you still have to pay some charges, about $4.99 to send money to Nigeria. Anyway...
transfast exchange rate is 260 presently to a dollar
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by benpedro(m): 9:15pm On Feb 16, 2016
server34:

I am interested. So how do we go about it?
first of all pm me your active facebook name that you opened atleast 5 years ago.with that we can start

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by mrcodebreaker: 9:40pm On Feb 16, 2016
benpedro:

to high bro. Even my stanbic card is at about 280. Come down to maybe 250 if you can
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by toluxa1(m): 10:29pm On Feb 16, 2016
Between Euro and Pounds, which of these two currencies will be more available at Nigerian banks to withdraw? Basically I am asking which of these two currencies are used more by Nigerians?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by 2sex(m): 11:02pm On Feb 16, 2016
toluxa1:
Between Euro and Pounds, which of these two currencies will be more available at Nigerian banks to withdraw? Basically I am asking which of these two currencies are used more by Nigerians?
na Dollars na
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by toluxa1(m): 11:05pm On Feb 16, 2016
2sex:
na Dollars na
Please read my post again, I did not mention dollars anywhere. I said between euros and pounds.

BTW, is this former 2sexy?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by 2sex(m): 11:10pm On Feb 16, 2016
toluxa1:

Please read my post again, I did not mention dollars anywhere. I said between euros and pounds.

BTW, is this former 2sexy?
yeah, it's 2sexy

I think it's euro because only UK use the pounds, other European countries use Euro
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by chenor(f): 11:27pm On Feb 16, 2016
Dear Lord. Please help the naira

2 Likes

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by benpedro(m): 12:58am On Feb 17, 2016
mrcodebreaker:

to high bro. Even my stanbic card is at about 280. Come down to maybe 250 if you can
go to smallworldfx and see there exchange rate

2 Likes

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Udiboy(f): 1:39am On Feb 17, 2016
benpedro:
first of all pm me your active facebook name that you opened atleast 5 years ago.with that we can start

Hahaa, you go fear security check.
I don't blame you though.
Me i kukuma get my naira 1st before I transfer the dollars to you. I no fit shout .
If you no like am, no problem!
because I know I can never abscond with your money!

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Udiboy(f): 1:48am On Feb 17, 2016
benpedro:

Hi,
How does transfast work?
I just checked up and they have different rates of 260 and 220 naira to 1 $ depending on ur urgency.
If I send from US, how does one pick it up from Naija? Go to bank? How?
Is it same as WU/money gram?
Their rates are pretty competitive!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (362) (Reply)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.