Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,227 members, 7,829,386 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? - Business (165) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? (1125642 Views)

Naira Appreciates Against The Dollar / How Much Did You Exchange The Pound For Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (362) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by lifestyle1(m): 6:29am On Feb 24, 2016
mavinc4u:

where? i need to buy and keep

That's the problem we have in this country. Why hoarding ?

Dollar will keep falling so don't buy and keep.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by bezimo(m): 7:22am On Feb 24, 2016
Dollar is going down.All those greedy folks hoarding dollars sorry is your name. its been sold at 295 in Kaduna.

3 Likes

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by adonbilivit: 7:50am On Feb 24, 2016
lifestyle1:

u didn't need to advice him. those that bought it @380 last week with the intention of hoarding Are in tears now. dude may love crying...guess he's related to mercy johnson

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by mavinc4u(f): 7:57am On Feb 24, 2016
lifestyle1:

Are you sure that is your problem? how is it your business if i buy dollar and decide to use it as my bed? if you have heard about First aid treatment before taking the victim to the hospital then you would not be making that statement. Everybody wants to be noticed, okay i have noticed you. Next please.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by xynerise: 7:59am On Feb 24, 2016
Please, what is the current exchange rate? I have not bought goods for over 2 weeks because of Dollar fluctuation
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Bookiemart01(f): 8:01am On Feb 24, 2016
Chill na grin
Why will you want to use $ as bed, shey it has foam ni cheesy

mavinc4u:

Are you sure that is your problem? how is it your business if i buy dollar and decide to use it as my bed? if you have heard about First aid treatment before taking the victim to the hospital then you would not be making that statement. Everybody wants to be noticed, okay i have noticed you. Next please.

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by lifestyle1(m): 8:18am On Feb 24, 2016
mavinc4u:

I'm sorry.

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by makzeze: 8:55am On Feb 24, 2016
DOLLAR NOW 220 IN ABUJA ZONE 4

12 Likes

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by JAZES(m): 9:11am On Feb 24, 2016
dokgen:
Please i need Neteller or bitcoin of about 2500 dollars anybody in the house have to sell?
URGENT Please.
Or better still anybody whose got a relative in yankee who wanna send money home. So i just pay em in naira into their Naija bank account and they send the cash to me in dollars via Money gram coz im in yankee presently.

I have bitcoin for sell, my contact is on my signature.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Nobody: 9:16am On Feb 24, 2016
makzeze:
nobe only 220
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by cremeandchic: 9:21am On Feb 24, 2016
makzeze:

Iro no o shocked
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Solitin40: 9:29am On Feb 24, 2016
280 now
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by opomulero(m): 9:34am On Feb 24, 2016
Solitin40:
280 now

Where can I see to buy ?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by opomulero(m): 9:47am On Feb 24, 2016
Good Morning NL,

Please is there a way i can get Turkish Lira to buy in Nigeria?

Kindly give a helping hand.

Thank you
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by demosoft: 10:26am On Feb 24, 2016
gtb is 299 now. don't be deceived by the rumour...even CBN can't alter it.

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Nobody: 10:29am On Feb 24, 2016
demosoft:
gtb is 299 now. don't be deceived by the rumour...even CBN can't alter it.
oga ade

Shey gtb na d abokiii for blackmarket?

6 Likes

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by topsquino(m): 10:35am On Feb 24, 2016
I have $3000 in my domiciliary account to sell. My rate is 310. If you are in Lagos, feel free to send me a PM
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by demosoft: 10:43am On Feb 24, 2016
omoteamac:
oga ade

Shey gtb na d abokiii for blackmarket?
Whats your point? That your abokii sells cheaper than banks??
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Nobody: 10:51am On Feb 24, 2016
demosoft:
Whats your point? That your abokii sells cheaper than banks??
they said blackmarket now charges 290 or lesser

You are ringing bell about gtb charging 299

4 Likes

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by makzeze: 11:02am On Feb 24, 2016
topsquino:
I have $3000 in my domiciliary account to sell. My rate is 310. If you are in Lagos, feel free to send me a PM
are u dreaming? i will pay 215

10 Likes

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Nobody: 11:10am On Feb 24, 2016
makzeze:
are u dreaming? i will pay 215
lol... THE money go soon turn coins for him dom account.. . Just wait

3 Likes

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by dagr8(m): 11:14am On Feb 24, 2016
We will witness more free fall till Friday.... Make I just sit down dey look

3 Likes

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by opomulero(m): 11:30am On Feb 24, 2016
david22uu:

We are still on it.. we not selling nw.. just update the rates for u

Ok Thank you, incase you have info on how i could get Turkish Lira too, I will appreciate it.

once again Thank you
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by makzeze: 11:39am On Feb 24, 2016
omoteamac:
lol... THE money go soon turn coins for him dom account.. . Just wait
grin
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by stagger: 11:53am On Feb 24, 2016
topsquino:

Mr man hold on to your dollars. It is at 220 right now. In the forex market, this is what is known as choppiness. Eventually, the rate will find a level to stabilize and you will be able to sell at a good rate. The fundamentals of the Naira have not changed. The wide variation on a day to day basis is speculation.

4 Likes

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by AbuMaryam1(m): 12:14pm On Feb 24, 2016
Guys it's flat now buying 200$, selling
Call Abuja and Lagos, no price yet in Kano.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by opomulero(m): 12:21pm On Feb 24, 2016
AbuMaryam1:
Guys it's flat now buying 200$, selling
Call Abuja and Lagos, no price yet in Kano.

please kindly lets know where to buy or give contact on PM if you dont want it public here?

Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (362) (Reply)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.