Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,111 members, 7,852,762 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:35 AM

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? - Business (192) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? (1129311 Views)

Naira Appreciates Against The Dollar / How Much Did You Exchange The Pound For Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) ... (362) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by HazzanTazzan(m): 2:25am On Mar 25, 2016
Bookiemart01:
hahaha, see painment grin tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
I'll say it again, use your ATM card to withdraw your $100 and stop the noise.

I know ure not a trouble maker so id take your comment as ure just making fun of me and not trying to ridicule me and my 100usd...
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by jayonline: 4:53am On Mar 25, 2016
Ok
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by U1(m): 7:36am On Mar 25, 2016
$300 Payoneer funds available for conversion to naira @ N260/$. I can deal in the service's minimum of $50 at a time, if you'd prefer that. Reach me on zero815seven514two34 if interested
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by koredex4love(m): 7:58am On Mar 25, 2016
U1:
$300 Payoneer funds available for conversion to naira @ N260/$. I can deal in the service's minimum of $50 at a time, if you'd prefer that. Reach me on zero815seven514two34 if interested

I am ready to buy all @245.
If you agree ,let seal deal today.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 25, 2016
As u might have known that exchange rates do fluctuates.but to always know d current rates daily, always go to www.XE.com and also www.Naij.com check d top section of this one. So u can always know both official and black markets rates.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Bookiemart01(f): 2:06pm On Mar 25, 2016
Ridicule you bawo? Why would I?
I was just being sarcastic bro. grin
Hope you've sold them now?

Oya, remove the "you must be cray in you initial post before I ....... grin

HazzanTazzan:

I know ure not a trouble maker so id take your comment as ure just making fun of me and not trying to ridicule me and my 100usd...
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by makzeze: 3:26pm On Mar 25, 2016
From today, I have stopped following this thread, because it has been turned to a Nairaland BDC black market.

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by kennyman2000(m): 4:21pm On Mar 25, 2016
UPDATE: $5000 available for china western union transfer. rate is #326. Our rate is better than bank rate. No commission. No charges. Reciever gets exact amount sent.

Call/whatsapp: 08108009824.

Abeg, no contact me to tell me story ooooo
serious people only.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by coderXO(m): 7:47pm On Mar 25, 2016
makzeze:
From today, I have stopped following thread, because it has been turned to a Nairaland BDC black market.

And what?

4 Likes

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by U1(m): 8:24pm On Mar 25, 2016
koredex4love:

I am ready to buy all @245.
If you agree ,let seal deal today.

N255
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by 222Martins(m): 8:49pm On Mar 25, 2016
makzeze:
From today, I have stopped following this thread, because it has been turned to a Nairaland BDC black market.
Take it easy bro, it's nobody's fault. What you are witnessing on this thread is a resultant effect of the CBN policy and market volatility. The "Nairaland BDC" is only trying to bridge the gap between demand and supply.

By the way, i traded $10,500 yesterday (25/03/2016) with a Nairaland friend of mine at the rate of N310.

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by ib22003(m): 8:55pm On Mar 25, 2016
not true, bank did for 322
kennyman2000:
UPDATE: $5000 available for china western union transfer. rate is #326. Our rate is better than bank rate. No commission. No charges. Reciever gets exact amount sent.

Call/whatsapp: 08108009824.

Abeg, no contact me to tell me story ooooo
serious people only.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by kennyman2000(m): 8:58pm On Mar 25, 2016
222Martins:
Take it easy bro, it's nobody's fault. What you are witnessing on this thread is a resultant effect of the CBN policy and market volatility. The "Nairaland BDC" is only trying to bridge the gap between demand and supply.

By the way, i traded $10,500 yesterday (25/03/2016) with a Nairaland friend of mine at the rate of N310.

Thank you bro for being honest. If its someone else, he'ld have said, he traded for #280 or #290 just to make nairaland sellers look bad maybe they'll reduce their rate and that one no go work cos no be their money we use buy the dollar. Thanks once again bro.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by kennyman2000(m): 9:00pm On Mar 25, 2016
ib22003:
not true, bank did for 322

cant say no and cant say yes bro. Bro, the bank is always there for those that needs it for 322 while am here for those that needs it for 326. No be by force bro. May God bless you and i hustle.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by 222Martins(m): 9:08pm On Mar 25, 2016
kennyman2000:

Thank you bro for being honest. If its someone else, he'ld have said, he traded for #280 or #290 just to make nairaland sellers look bad maybe they'll reduce their rate and that one no go work cos no be their money we use buy the dollar. Thanks once again bro.
You are welcome bro. Like i said, we met on Nairaland and became friends; that was why we traded at N310 (friendship factor). We both know that the price is higher out there.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Pesuzok(m): 8:25am On Mar 26, 2016
I need $300 PayPal urgently.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by HazzanTazzan(m): 10:40am On Mar 26, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Ridicule you bawo? Why would I?
I was just being sarcastic bro. grin
Hope you've sold them now?

Oya, remove the "you must be cray in you initial post before I ....... grin

Na u dey talk say its not necessary to meet up shey? Now ive been scammed of 79 usd by paypalking.
See wetin u cause...

And surprisingly, you have had correspondence with the guy recently. What info can u give me abt him?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Bookiemart01(f): 11:10am On Mar 26, 2016
Wetin I cause? Abeg ooo.
I saw your thread about paypalking scamming you. Sorry about your loss. I expectedyou to have done underground investigation before transactin with him.

I'll like to ask why you concluded that you have been scammed.

These are honest questions so don't insult in your reply.

HazzanTazzan:

Na u dey talk say its not necessary to meet up shey? Now ive been scammed of 79 usd by paypalking.
See wetin u cause
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Bookiemart01(f): 11:12am On Mar 26, 2016
Yea I've been having conversations with him cos I want him to explain a couple of things to me.

He wanted to sell $78 to me yesterday.
He couldn’t send it cos he said paypal stopped him from sending. I haven't sent him 1 naira though

If you need my assistant in anywaylet me know but don't come at me like I forced you to sell your funds to him

HazzanTazzan:

See wetin u cause...

And surprisingly, you have had correspondence with the guy recently. What info can u give me abt him?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by HazzanTazzan(m): 11:17am On Mar 26, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Yea I've been having conversations with him cos I want him to explain a couple of things to me.

He wanted to sell $78 to me yesterday.
He couldn’t send it cos he said paypal stopped him from sending. I haven't sent him 1 naira though

If you need my assistant in anywaylet me know but don't come at me like I forced you to sell your funds to him

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Bookiemart01(f): 11:19am On Mar 26, 2016
Ok. I'll send you a whatsapp message.
Remove your number from the thread.

HazzanTazzan:

Omg, that must be the funds he got from me last night. Pls holla me on. I need to have convo with you. You can help on this issue
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by justi4jesu(f): 11:21am On Mar 26, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by agarawu23(m): 11:30am On Mar 26, 2016
HazzanTazzan:

Mr,
Ppl who claim to be too smart or wise get preyed by little ants u can chew within a seconds.

Your protocol/policy on the 100$ was kinda too hard (which I can't blame u though) cos 1k is money.

You claimed to be an old member and you cant trade with honest buyers you have stalked here. I douth that.

. Na wa oooo

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by HazzanTazzan(m): 11:35am On Mar 26, 2016
agarawu23:
Mr,
Ppl who claim to be too smart or wise get preyed by little ants u can chew within a seconds.

Your protocol/policy on the 100$ was kinda too hard (which I can't blame u though) cos 1k is money.

You claimed to be an old member and you cant trade with honest buyers you have stalked here. I douth that.

. Na wa oooo

U doubt it?
Go on and check my profile that the yeye bot has banned @alenkakent (i think they have deleted the acct) check for @asherstorm also

And mind you, I stated clearly that im new to this side of nl. I dont blame myself for getting scammed, I take it as a lesson.

My greatest fear finally got to me
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Bookiemart01(f): 11:43am On Mar 26, 2016
Why you dey smile nah? Someone's 100 bucks has been swallowed cheesy

justi4jesu:
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by agarawu23(m): 11:43am On Mar 26, 2016
HazzanTazzan:

U doubt it?
Go on and check my profile that the yeye bot has banned @alenkakent (i think they have deleted the acct) check for @asherstorm also
it's not how far but how well then......
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by justi4jesu(f): 11:47am On Mar 26, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Why you dey smile nah? Someone's 100 bucks has been swallowed cheesy

lolz it's so funny really. And them say na you cause am *rotfl*. grin grin grin
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by agarawu23(m): 11:49am On Mar 26, 2016
HazzanTazzan:

U doubt it?

And mind you, I stated clearly that im new to this side of nl. I dont blame myself for getting scammed, I take it as a lesson.

My greatest fear finally got to me
Good you learnt your lesson.

As a newbie, I expected you to come to this thread and ask of honest buyers which I am sure they will respond to you with ppl they have been transacting with, without 'stories that touches the heart'

But u came here as a "guru" that's in the line for years with your conditions.

That one don go bro sad

2 Likes

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Bookiemart01(f): 11:52am On Mar 26, 2016
hehehe
Abi oooo. Like say nah me introduce them to each other cheesy

justi4jesu:

lolz it's so funny really. And them say na you cause am *rotfl*. grin grin grin
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by ruffhandu: 12:37pm On Mar 26, 2016
$1,800 for sale in PH.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Sanchase: 12:52pm On Mar 26, 2016
@HazzanTazzan that comment quoting BookieMart01 "See wetin you cause" was quite funny cheesy.

The lady was just trying to enlighten you that meeting up will be a waste of time and resources for both parties.

But it sounds funny coming from you as you took her advice and applied it to PaypalKing.
Its unfortunate the guy got away with ur money, its a price you pay for asking for a bit too much than the market rate.

Scammers are carefully watching and observing unfortunately many more will fall victim.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) ... (362) (Reply)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.