Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,173 members, 7,815,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? - Business (278) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? (1122363 Views)

Naira Appreciates Against The Dollar / How Much Did You Exchange The Pound For Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) ... (362) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 11, 2016
Anybody willing to transact biz with me should mention or Quote me...am willing to exchange dollars at 420Naira= 1dollar.At the moment I'm in middle east and wouldn't mind direct transfer after the person meets up with a contact of mine for confirmation of fund into my diamond or GTB account,before I wire your dorm account. At the moment I have 850$ in my account but at the end of this month,it should amount to 1850$ all I need is a regular person I could exchange with.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by freshcvvs: 11:26am On Nov 11, 2016
double00d:

The rates you mentioned above for GTB, do they apply for online purchases/payments with mastercard? And do you know the rate for pounds?

Yes online with $100 monthly limit

No idea
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by toluxa1(m): 11:50am On Nov 11, 2016
hilaomo:
Anybody willing to transact biz with me should mention or Quote me...am willing to exchange dollars at 420Naira= 1dollar.At the moment I'm in middle east and wouldn't mind direct transfer after the person meets up with a contact of mine for confirmation of fund into my diamond or GTB account,before I wire your dorm account. At the moment I have 850$ in my account but at the end of this month,it should amount to 1850$ all I need is a regular person I could exchange with.

Where is your contact?

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 11, 2016
toluxa1:

Where is your contact?
in lagos.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by FreeWorld23: 12:17pm On Nov 11, 2016
hilaomo:
where in middle east are you?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by double00d: 12:40pm On Nov 11, 2016
freshcvvs:

Yes online with $100 monthly limit

No idea
Thank you smiley
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by double00d: 12:41pm On Nov 11, 2016
robotix:
yes they are for online purchase
Thank you
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 11, 2016
FreeWorld23:
Oman
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by freshcvvs: 1:25pm On Nov 11, 2016
double00d:

Thank you smiley

You're welcome cool

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Babateemd: 3:01pm On Nov 11, 2016
i bought three hundred dollars at 450 in lagos. they are hiding to sell because they are buying at 400. that before they can sell at the price the DSS want , they have to finish selling their old purchase and they will start selling at 400. am waiting sha. so it is already devalued. if you bought dollar at 470 and still keeping it , you are on your own oh
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 11, 2016
Babateemd:
i bought three hundred dollars at 450 in lagos. they are hiding to sell because they are buying at 400. that before they can sell at the price the DSS want , they have to finish selling their old purchase and they will start selling at 400. am waiting sha. so it is already devalued. if you bought dollar at 470 and still keeping it , you are on your own oh
very true .....a friend told they're not buying from passerbys at over 4H again .....mk dm do fast , travelex supposed give them dollars today as usual ...
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 11, 2016
FreeWorld23:

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by mikkylo: 7:29am On Nov 12, 2016
Bumdesh:
Good day everyone,
I just wanna appreciate someone on this forum with the name Bookiemart01. She has proven her self to be rare trustworthy individual, honesty I am touched with her attitude and pray I come across germs like her in my dealings. She carried out a transaction for me despite the fact that I haven't seen her or we hvnt known each other in a fair and pleasant manner. She went out of her way to make sure it was successful, wen we encountered a change in plan.
I just wanna appreciate her and say am grateful

Same here, i'd like to use this medium to appreciate Bookiemart01. She helped me with my WES payment. Initially i was skeptical about going through with the transaction. I had already made arrangements to open a dollar account, but i needed the payment to go through without going through the hassles of opening an account. She was cordial and professional. My transaction was done in some minutes. Honest people are hard to find these days. However, she has proven to be an exception. I am grateful and God bless you...

2 Likes

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Iyemik: 7:41am On Nov 13, 2016
blym4real:
$465 fiverr paypal available at 410, contact me on whatsapp 08101525574

quoted
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by onatisi(m): 9:47am On Nov 13, 2016
Mabel2010:
I have TBC COINS for sale on discount. Interested, contact 09025879964
is this what you are selling ?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1592288.0
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by dombible(m): 10:58am On Nov 13, 2016
Please how do i fund my payoneer account? any one with useful info should help please.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by bigfish411(m): 11:50am On Nov 14, 2016
I know GT Bank and Access Bank still offer foreign transactions with limits of $100 and $200 respectively. Please I need to know other banks still allowing foreign transactions.

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by richard04(m): 6:48am On Nov 16, 2016
WEBMONEY needed

Please quote me if you have any to trade.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) ... (362) (Reply)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.