Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? - Business (304) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? (1125233 Views)

Naira Appreciates Against The Dollar / How Much Did You Exchange The Pound For Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) ... (362) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Drhym(m): 6:58am On Apr 13, 2017
Mods ban this bush-rat for calling me a scammer without proofs. Guys, he said you shouldn't deal with me right?? Ask him for his proofs and screenshot confirming I'm a scammer. And if he cannot provide it, then we can all conclude he is a jealous busybody and attention seeker.
my friend shut up you are not just a scammer, but a wicked one, you scam me off my $64 on Sunday, am not mad at you but rather you open up my eye, why I called you wicked is because, I can't change your PayPal email alexokeke247@yahoo.com except you assist me, you block me on whatsapp as so as I transfer the fund may God help you,please am not after the $64 but you not replying to my email is wickedness because,your email is still on my fiverr account,God will punish you for these I swear!
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Drhym(m): 7:02am On Apr 13, 2017
gurunlocker:

You've reach here? I know you will come here and other e-currency thread.... Guys beware of this dude, he is looking for prey..... We've been asking to prove himself since yesterday by dropping his contact number or use escrow, but he is just shying away from that.... You are asking for proof that you haven't scammed anyone, why can't you provide proof that you are real either?

See that dude up there, clone, he is an exchanger and like other real exchangers, they don't ask people to drop their number or email so they can contact them like you are doing in order to scam, he has his contact details on his signature.... Do that also...

CC

Dominique
here is the number he use on whatsapp the guy just scam me on Sunday $64 his number is 08159008452, email he use to scam me is Alexokeke247@yahoo.com
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by crazo(m): 7:10am On Apr 13, 2017
HarkarTimmy
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Drhym(m): 7:14am On Apr 13, 2017

You are an ingrate.

You all will be banned for having no valid point and case against me. What is the special thing about
phone number? Those who are serious will mention me and I will give them my number.

To prove that you all are fools, I have added my number to my profile.

(WhatsApp only)

Puskin, Dominique. I am being cyber bullied by all these people, they have been alleging that I am a scam without
any valid proofs or screenshots.

No one has also come out to claim I scammed him/her.

The fact that my number was not on my profile earlier or that I don't like escrow is not enough proof to say that I am scam.

Mods, please ban itiswellandwell, gurunlocker and WalkerMichael for cyber bullying.

Thanks.
guy the thunder wey go strike you still dey do press up, you are not just a scamer but a wicked one, you scam me just dis Sunday and I have prove a lot of it has screen short, you scam me of my $64 last Sunday, with the email alexokeke247@yahoo.com whatsapp number 08159008452 na God go punish you, you said you name is Alex okeke! am not mad you scam me, but with out you assisting to removed your email from my fiverr account I can't have access to it that is wickedness! God go punish you!
pictures you use on whatsapp
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by itiswellandwell: 7:22am On Apr 13, 2017
Drhym:

guy the thunder wey go strike you still dey do press up, you are not just a scamer but a wicked one, you scam me just dis Sunday and I have prove a lot of it has screen short, you scam me of my $64 last Sunday, with the email alexokeke247@yahoo.com whatsapp number 08159008452 na God go punish you, you said you name is Alex okeke! am not mad you scam me, but with out you assisting to removed your email from my fiverr account I can't have access to it that is wickedness! God go punish you!
pictures you use on whatsapp

Shut up and stop making noise joooor. You saw the green light and you went ahead to transact with him. Am sure, it's because of the awoof rate. That's why you fell for him. They will warn you guys to deal with trusted exchangers, una no go hear. Abeg, no derail this thread
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Drhym(m): 7:23am On Apr 13, 2017
my friend shut up you are not just a scammer, but a wicked one, you scam me off my $64 on Sunday, am not mad at you but rather you open up my eye, why I called you wicked is because, I can't change your PayPal email alexokeke247@gmail.com except you assist me, you block me on whatsapp as so as I transfer the fund may God help you,please am not after the $64 but you not replying to my email is wickedness because,your email is still on my fiverr account,God will punish you for these I swear!
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Drhym(m): 7:27am On Apr 13, 2017
itiswellandwell:

Shut up and stop making noise joooor. You saw the green light and you went ahead to transact with him. Am sure, it's because of the awoof rate. That's why you fell for him. They will warn you guys to deal with trusted exchangers, una no go hear. Abeg, no derail this thread
bro nothing green light here, and I wasn't talking to you, am new on fiverr I posted my aid that I need a PayPal buyer, I don't know about these dude, it was after he scam me I came here to search, and behold he is a wicked scamer, next time mind your business!
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by itiswellandwell: 7:32am On Apr 13, 2017
Drhym:

bro nothing green light here, and I wasn't talking to you, am new on fiverr I posted my aid that I need a PayPal buyer, I don't know about these dude, it was after he scam me I came here to search, and behold he is a wicked scamer, next time mind your business!

Sorry about that bro. Now, you have learnt your lesson. Best thing for you is to deactivate that fiverr account and open a new one cos he will never remove his PayPal acct. He is actually waiting for you to make another mistake of withdrawing to his PayPal acct. Next time, even if you are dealing with another exchanger, create new email and link it to your fiverr, withdraw the funds there. It's that email that you will give to any exchanger and the exchanger will know how to get the funds from that email. All the best.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Drhym(m): 7:42am On Apr 13, 2017
itiswellandwell:

Sorry about that bro. Now, you have learnt your lesson. Best thing for you is to deactivate that fiverr account and open a new one cos he will never remove his PayPal acct. He is actually waiting for you to make another mistake of withdrawing to his PayPal acct. Next time, even if you are dealing with another exchanger, create new email and link it to your fiverr, withdraw the funds there. It's that email that you will give to any exchanger and the exchanger will know how to get the funds from that email. All the best.
Lol you sound like it's simple am a level 2seller on fiverr,what I want him to know is am not after that money, and he can't get the fund until I click on a link, they will send to his PayPal email, nothing even though his PayPal is attached without my fiverr password it's nothing, till I give him access, I know he is seeing my post on here, he won't have any access even if I click on withdrawal he will only see but not touch, so it's useless if he thinks he will get any fund from me. I think ,I know what to do I will have to report his email to PayPal for infringement we, will see!
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by itiswellandwell: 7:47am On Apr 13, 2017
Drhym:
Lol you sound like it's simple am a level 2seller on fiverr,what I want him to know is am not after that money, and he can't get the fund until I click on a link, they will send to his PayPal email, nothing even though his PayPal is attached without my fiverr password it's nothing, till I give him access, I know he is seeing my post on here, he won't have any access even if I click on withdrawal he will only see but not touch, so it's useless if he thinks he will get any fund from me.

You are a level 2 and you lied that you are new on fiverr the other time. Bro, or actually fell for his awoof rate. I no get time for your scamming palava. God go help you. Take care.
N:B Don't bother replying this post cos you will never get a response.

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Pamelayoung: 7:48am On Apr 13, 2017
Please how much is the dollar going for this morning
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Drhym(m): 7:53am On Apr 13, 2017
itiswellandwell:

You are a level 2 and you lied that you are new on fiverr the other time. Bro, or actually fell for his awoof rate. I no get time for your scamming palava. God go help you. Take care.
N:B Don't bother replying this post cos you will never get a response.
bro are you looking for some one to talk too, abeg waiting concern you for my matter.. the truth is you gave a point, but I can't give up my fiverr account, his gonna have to contact me sooner or later!
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by gurunlocker: 10:14am On Apr 13, 2017
Drhym:

here is the number he use on whatsapp the guy just scam me on Sunday $64 his number is 08159008452, email he use to scam me is Alexokeke247@yahoo.com

You should have searched the number on here before making transaction with him. Moreover, how did you get to know him? were you the one that contacted him or he did?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Drhym(m): 12:20pm On Apr 13, 2017
gurunlocker:

You should have searched the number on here before making transaction with him. Moreover, how did you get to know him? were you the one that contacted him or he did?
bro them say na when something do you, your eyes dey clear, he was the one that contacted me. and we have been chatting for like 2days before transaction..
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Spartan1203(m): 7:55am On Apr 14, 2017
Need Rand wired to S.A. good rates please
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by modath(f): 1:01pm On Apr 14, 2017
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by kaboninc(m): 2:45pm On Apr 14, 2017
For your RMB needs, 15,200 RMB is available for instant payment @ 60/RMB.

WhatsApp and lets deal...
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Apr 14, 2017
SELL YOUR GIFT CARD TO ME |FAST PAYMENT | TRUSTED & TRUSTED 100%%https://www.nairaland.com/3659672/buy-itunes-gift-card-amazon

✿ONLINE:- MON-SUN 24/7

✿COUNTRY:- USA、UK、EURO

✿BUYING:-ITUNES GIFT CARD, AMAZON GIFT CARD WITH RECEIPT

✿VALUE: : $25-$50-$100-$200-$500 $100,000 WORTH OF ITUNES CARD EVERYDAY

✿PAYMENT: BITCOIN /BANK TRANSFER
ONCE I VERIFY THE CODE, MONEY IS RELEASED TO YOUR WALLET ADDRESS OR ANY BANK ACCOUNT

✿YOU NEED TO ENSURE:
1. YOU PROVIDE GENUINE CARDS
2. SEND ME A PHYSICAL PIC OR CARD CODE ( ITUNES ONLY)

✿PLEASE NOTE THAT
“The code entered is not valid.”
"This code has already been redeemed."
"Your Purchase Could Not Be Completed."
"Your Apple ID has been disabled."
“The code you entered has not been properly activated.”
I CANNOT PAY YOU

✿CONTACT ME
Name:- DELMACOM
What'sapp :- +2348157056830
Email:- delmacombiz@yahoo.com
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by JLINE(m): 6:33pm On Apr 14, 2017
JLINE:

OUR SERVICES IN FULL...

»USD/RMB to China, Dubai - $30k minimum.
Delivery is not instant please (24 hours) but I can guarantee you the best rate around.
»USD Cash deposits.
»Rand to South Africa.
»Large volume USD (offshore and inflow).

SURE AND GUARANTEED SERVICES

OUR U.S DEPOSITS(BOA AND WELLS FARGO WITH VERY GOOD RATES) ARE NOW WITHIN SAME DAY WITH UP TO $100K AND MORE
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Bookiemart01(f): 7:06pm On Apr 15, 2017
$410 paypal available.

Can be sent as family and friends

Contact on my signature.

Your rate could be mine.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Bookiemart01(f): 8:07pm On Apr 15, 2017
Sold

Bookiemart01:
$410 paypal available.

Can be sent as family and friends

Contact on my signature.

Your rate could be mine.

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Laggatumuch(m): 10:10pm On Apr 15, 2017
$388 btc available contact me via signature
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Sanchase: 6:11pm On Apr 16, 2017
I Buy Fiverr/Paypal funds, sell yours funds and get paid within minutes.

I Buy from $50 and above, sell at attractive rates.

Get in touch via Whatsapp: +447417597912
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by meetmal03(f): 12:24pm On Apr 17, 2017
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by meetmal03(f): 5:52pm On Apr 17, 2017
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by nkhay(f): 6:01pm On Apr 17, 2017
Drhym:
Lol you sound like it's simple am a level 2seller on fiverr,what I want him to know is am not after that money, and he can't get the fund until I click on a link, they will send to his PayPal email, nothing even though his PayPal is attached without my fiverr password it's nothing, till I give him access, I know he is seeing my post on here, he won't have any access even if I click on withdrawal he will only see but not touch, so it's useless if he thinks he will get any fund from me. I think ,I know what to do I will have to report his email to PayPal for infringement we, will see!

While you report the email to PayPal...

Get a payooner account and link to your fiverr account, then stop withdrawing with paypal. Shikena.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by meetmal03(f): 6:45pm On Apr 17, 2017
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by 6barz(m): 10:17pm On Apr 17, 2017
meetmal03:
Pounds available at 485
Chat me if interested

I am interested
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by 6barz(m): 1:09am On Apr 18, 2017
guys,

I need £300 cash sent to a UK bank account or FnF paypal to a UK paypal account.

Quote me with your rate and contact.

(1) (2) (3) ... (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) ... (362) (Reply)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.