Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,476 members, 7,836,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? - Business (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? (1126608 Views)

Naira Appreciates Against The Dollar / How Much Did You Exchange The Pound For Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (362) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Fhemmmy: 3:24am On May 17, 2010
stagger:

If it has gone to the dogs, must it stay with the dogs? Retrieve it from the dogs.

I wish i could retrieve it from the dogs . . . . . . .If i was in Nigeria, i would, so let all those that has access to the information come out
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by stagger: 2:26pm On May 17, 2010
This is principally why I set up the page www.legacorp.com/currency_tools.htm. I have personally found that the rates displayed for the Naira generally hold when I go to change on the streets.

That way you will know when someone is offering something outrageous. So it does not harm to check the rates there before you start your exchange negotiations. Costs nothing to use.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by DOMAN: 4:30pm On May 17, 2010
stagger:

This is principally why I set up the page www.legacorp.com/currency_tools.htm. I have personally found that the rates displayed for the Naira generally hold when I go to change on the streets.

That way you will know when someone is offering something outrageous. So it does not harm to check the rates there before you start your exchange negotiations. Costs nothing to use.

I checked your blog, is ok but what is the source of your information, are you banker or currency dealer or just hunch. That price there is it the seller or buyer price

Thanks for trying for others
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by stagger: 9:36am On May 18, 2010
DOMAN:

I checked your blog, is ok but what is the source of your information, are you banker or currency dealer or just hunch. That price there is it the seller or buyer price

Thanks for trying for others

The price there is the price you when exchanging the base currency(US dollars, Euros or whatever) for Naira. For the buying rates, you just add N2 to the price you see on the site.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by gowaga68: 6:10pm On May 19, 2010
hello all.
just came back from holi shocked shocked
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Fhemmmy: 4:36am On May 20, 2010
Wb . . . . . . . how much is $$$$$
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by gowaga68: 7:25pm On May 20, 2010
Usd We buy 151.20 and sell 153.50
stagger:

your source, of info (rate) is cool Xe.com has been part of my tools when i started online fx. nice work.

to all that wanted to buy and sell during my apsents u would have called me and have what ever currency u want any time.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by X2X(m): 7:39am On May 22, 2010
gowaga68:

hello all.
just came back from holi shocked shocked

Gowaga. Welcome back.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by gowaga68: 10:05am On May 22, 2010
X-2-X:

Gowaga. Welcome back.

thank u oga.
USD,EURO and GBP are doing some bad ups and downs.
looks likely USD moving lil Up GBP some how sinking to the bottom of the ocean(lol), Euro hmm lil down too.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by smilycj: 12:54pm On May 25, 2010
Hello house

I have $$ for sale @ N151.6. Anyone interested can email me here
cjizzleking@gmail.com.

PS: Transaction is strictly bank-bank transfer.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Fhemmmy: 1:01pm On May 25, 2010
smilycj:

Hello house

I have $$ for sale @ N151.6. Anyone interested can email me here
cjizzleking@gmail.com.

PS: Transaction is strictly bank-bank transfer.

Which bank do you use, and how would the bank to bank works.
Does that means that we will have to credit your account, before you credit our account with $$?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by smilycj: 2:59pm On May 25, 2010
Fhemmmy:

Does that means that we will have to credit your account, before you credit our account with $$?

Fhemmmy:

I'm in Lagos, If in doubt i can arrange a meeting, then we can close the deal in the bank with each party fully represented.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Fhemmmy: 3:11pm On May 25, 2010
smilycj:

I'm in Lagos, If in doubt i can arrange a meeting, then we can close the deal in the bank with each party fully represented.

Where in Lagos are you?
Would it be aiight for the bank to verify the $$?
Leave your number and will send my Rep to you, as long as the teller at the bank would be able to verify that $$ are real.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by smilycj: 3:39pm On May 25, 2010
Fhemmmy:

Where in Lagos are you?
Would it be aiight for the bank to verify the $$?
Leave your number and will send my Rep to you, as long as the teller at the bank would be able to verify that $$ are real.

No problem. I'm in Ikoyi, you can reach me on +2348063589108
how much would you like to buy?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by gowaga68: 6:19pm On May 25, 2010
USD we buy 152.50 and sell 154
GBP we buy 223 and sell 226
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by nnemak(m): 11:47am On May 26, 2010
Just exchanged $ @152 in PHC.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by gowaga68: 9:56pm On May 26, 2010
USD we buy 152.50 and sell 154.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Temmiezy: 7:11am On May 27, 2010
Hello,we are agents of foreigners who are interested in buying genuine old and antique wall and standing pendulum clock(or genuine pendulum part of a wall clock). We have been in the biz for quite a while and ready to to pay up to 2.5 million naira($20,000) depending on how genuine it is. For more info,pls mail me on- antiqueclockpartsng@gmail.com Or call 08094310349
NOTE:dis is not a scam,it is for real. we do genuine biz and clock must be genuine. Thank you
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by sweeten: 1:29pm On May 27, 2010
We are bureau de change and foreign transfer company we buy and sell any currency and we can transfer any amount to anywhere.in the world contact mariam_4119@yahoo.com.
NOTE : Business strictly on bank, i wont do internet or phone call transactions
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by X2X(m): 8:55pm On May 28, 2010
gowaga68:

USD we buy 152.50 and sell 154
GBP we buy 223 and sell 226

Thanks for the update. You the bomb!
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by benchwest: 4:09pm On May 29, 2010
whats the curet exchange for eurs?.i want to buy eurs,any one with eurs to sale?. and how much would it coste. i am buying like 3000 eurs.
answer here or mail me at biachwest@hotmail.com
or ring me at +3463415188
i can send down my rep to meet ay up if we sort out a deal.
thanks all
happy 4 nigerian workers for the new salary ,hope that will help nigerian families 4 for now and awaits more good news 4 our beautifull society.
god bless nig
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by gowaga68: 4:47pm On May 29, 2010
euro 195
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by oluyale(m): 5:14pm On May 30, 2010
It's currently @ 195 Selling and 192 buying but I'm giving u a cheaper rate pls check ur mail I 've sent the rate and how u can contact me (pls I use my official mail)

cheers
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by benchwest: 10:14pm On May 30, 2010
thx dude, i will consult my poeple to comfirm ya rate and get back to u
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by cosby(m): 2:11pm On Jun 02, 2010
how can i get an access to my pay in a Nigerian Bank from Ethiopia?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Fhemmmy: 4:10pm On Jun 02, 2010
What is the current rate of $$$ Pleaseeeeeeeeeeee

How much is Euro as well?

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (362) (Reply)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.