Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,777 members, 7,802,385 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? - Business (87) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? (1120467 Views)

Naira Appreciates Against The Dollar / How Much Did You Exchange The Pound For Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (362) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by carpenter(m): 5:01pm On Oct 02, 2014
FBS: ^^^ 165, no?

Thank you
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by arbitrage: 7:18pm On Oct 02, 2014
pappilo:

How can people in London transact with you. Can I pay £s into your account here and you credit my GT Bank in Lagos.

Na only tachere amount £350.

Sorry I am seeing this so late. You can transact with me but I am currently selling and not buying pounds sterling.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by arbitrage: 7:32pm On Oct 02, 2014
gowaga68:
physical transaction.
Got my office at Lagos Island or We meet up at any bank withing the Island.

Sorry for not seeing your response on time. I can meet with you at any bank within the Island for transactions but I do cashless preferably. I wish to buy your USD 165 offer but I wouldn't want cash in return even though you may want to collect yours as cash, no problem. So can you pay (transfer) mine instantly while meeting there?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by arbitrage: 7:35pm On Oct 02, 2014
dollarking: even if u hav done deals wit 2milion people it dnt warant u to hide ur face wat do not meetin wit people 1 on 1 mean .haba o .

Sorry about that. It supports CBN's cashless policy as well as saves me time in transit and convenience of transaction.

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by gowaga68: 11:04am On Oct 04, 2014
Sure i can. you just call for more details but pls like said We have to meet in person.
arbitrage:

Sorry for not seeing your response on time. I can meet with you at any bank within the Island for transactions but I do cashless preferably. I wish to buy your USD 165 offer but I wouldn't want cash in return even though you may want to collect yours as cash, no problem. So can you pay (transfer) mine instantly while meeting there?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by arbitrage: 11:47am On Oct 04, 2014
gowaga68:
Sure i can. you just call for more details but pls like said We have to meet in person.

Okay, I will let you know when I am around.

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by piphunter(m): 6:15pm On Oct 07, 2014
Do you run accounts with diamond?
arbitrage:

I offer you N275 for pounds today.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Fhemmmy: 6:37pm On Oct 07, 2014
Current dollar rate please
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by arbitrage: 8:50pm On Oct 07, 2014
piphunter:
Do you run accounts with diamond?

Yes I do but it's Naira account.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by arbitrage: 8:51pm On Oct 07, 2014
Fhemmmy:
Current dollar rate please

I am still offering N166 and pounds at N275.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Fhemmmy: 9:05pm On Oct 07, 2014
Can't remember if I asked before but what is your method of operation and how long does it take?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by newacca: 10:51pm On Oct 07, 2014
Fhemmmy:
Can't remember if I asked before but what is your method of operation and how long does it take?
Boss! Your person dey here ooo
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Fhemmmy: 2:11am On Oct 08, 2014
newacca:

Boss! Your person dey here ooo

My own person that fashi me? diaris god oh
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by arbitrage: 2:56am On Oct 08, 2014
Fhemmmy:

I think you did. I do cashless operation. I convert your naira to dollar and send instantly to your dom account (if you have Access dom account) or by bank transfer, which will take 2 working days (if you are using other banks' dom account).
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by kokosheen(m): 5:43pm On Oct 09, 2014
please, whats the current dollar excchange rate? my bank pointman offered something outrageous
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by david22uu(m): 8:06am On Oct 23, 2014
PLEASE WHO KNOWS THE CURRENT EXCHANGE RATE FOR DOLLARS AND POUNDS
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by gowaga68: 12:48pm On Oct 23, 2014
Dollar: we buy 166 ,we sell 173
Pounds: we buy 271 and sell 277

david22uu:
PLEASE WHO KNOWS THE CURRENT EXCHANGE RATE FOR DOLLARS AND POUNDS
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by HarvardGrad: 4:39pm On Oct 23, 2014
I have some USD to sell. Bank to bank transfer only(both ways). Post here if interested
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by ogunbekun: 2:52pm On Oct 28, 2014
HarvardGrad:
I have some USD to sell. Bank to bank transfer only(both ways). Post here if interested

i want to buy. How much are you selling?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by farellstone: 3:06pm On Oct 28, 2014
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by arbitrage: 8:11pm On Oct 28, 2014
Watch out for my expo thread on how to get your dollars at N163+ and pounds sterling at N264+ and others from the comfort of your house. Cashless is the warning and the watchword.

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Heart2heart(m): 11:38am On Oct 31, 2014
[size=18pt]when is it coming up? waiting[/size]
arbitrage:
Watch out for my expo thread on how to get your dollars at N163+ and pounds sterling at N264+ and others from the comfort of your house. Cashless is the warning and the watchword.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by surveyProf(m): 5:13pm On Nov 02, 2014
Bought pounds @ 276 on Friday Nov. 1st
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by wooks: 1:44pm On Nov 04, 2014
I have a large amount of GBP to sell. My terms are you credit the N equivalent to Kakawa Discount House with my name as beneficiary and then receive a bank transfer - you provide sort code and account number. Alternatively I can send money via paypal as long as it is fee free (or you agree to pay whatever fee they charge). I know USD paypal can be sent free but I am not so sure about GBP.

Abeg I am not a currency trader and I don't want to get into argument with people who are paranoid about scamming. If my terms don't suit you please don't respond.

I have done several transactions in the past but need a better rate this time than my regular counterparty is offering that is why I am posting here.

My email is wookies at talk21.com If you are interested I am happy to discuss bona fides with you.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by pickabeau1: 2:11pm On Nov 04, 2014
How much

HarvardGrad:
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by arbitrage: 7:43pm On Nov 04, 2014
Heart2heart:
[size=18pt]when is it coming up? waiting[/size]

It was delivered the next day after the promise. Search business section for it.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by surveyProf(m): 8:58pm On Nov 04, 2014
arbitrage:

It was delivered the next day after the promise. Search business section for it.

Does that method still works? i.e. On the other thread u opened "Business section".
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by arbitrage: 9:16pm On Nov 04, 2014
surveyProf:

Does that method still works? i.e. On the other thread u opened "Business section".

I am not too sure as I have not tried it lately except for naira account transfer. I think there is a comment from another user too?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by surveyProf(m): 6:13am On Nov 05, 2014
arbitrage:

I am not too sure as I have not tried it lately except for naira account transfer. I think there is a comment from another user too?

kk thanks, I seen it....
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by aginamuk: 5:39pm On Nov 06, 2014
Please how much is the US dollar today?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 06, 2014
I have dollars for sale. pls, indicate if interested.

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (362) (Reply)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.