Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,323 members, 7,815,629 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? - Business (86) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? (1122421 Views)

Naira Appreciates Against The Dollar / How Much Did You Exchange The Pound For Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (362) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by LegatusGlaber(m): 11:35pm On Sep 01, 2014
Bought $ at 172 naira today
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by dayus444: 11:42pm On Sep 01, 2014
Moderators, this thread should be made a sticky.

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Justice629(m): 5:38am On Sep 02, 2014
I bought @ 168.1 yesterday
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Justcul(m): 9:09pm On Sep 04, 2014
@all, please how much is euro at the parallell market at the moment

Thanks.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by sluvy4tune(m): 9:44pm On Sep 04, 2014
Justcul: @all, please how much is euro at the parallell market at the moment

Thanks.

Bought euro @ 228 today
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by arbitrage: 7:05pm On Sep 05, 2014
sluvy4tune:

Bought euro @ 228 today

I can offer you N225.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by sluvy4tune(m): 7:59pm On Sep 05, 2014
arbitrage:

I can offer you N225.

How do I get it ? Where is ur location
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by arbitrage: 10:08pm On Sep 05, 2014
sluvy4tune:

How do I get it ? Where is ur location

You need Access domiciliary account to receive it instantly into your account otherwise 2 days plus transfer charges. I am based in Lagos but don't do physical meeting deals. Dollar at N167 and Pounds Sterling at N278.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by sluvy4tune(m): 10:09pm On Sep 05, 2014
arbitrage:

You need Access domiciliary account to receive it instantly into your account otherwise 2 days plus transfer charges. I am based in Lagos but don't do physical meeting deals.

So I will have to wire the money to your account first before u credit me the euros shey?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by arbitrage: 10:11pm On Sep 05, 2014
sluvy4tune:

So I will have to wire the money to your account first before u credit me the euros shey?
Sure but you don't have to wire as internet banking transfer will do.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by sluvy4tune(m): 10:26pm On Sep 05, 2014
arbitrage:
Sure but you don't have to wire as internet banking transfer will do.

So you expect I send you my hard earn money for you to pay some imaginery euros/dollars to my account ? You don't do physical deals but I shud trust u with my money, guy d thunder wey go strike you dey do Press Up.

Some of this things una dey do no dey work for everybody. Park well #Scam
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by arbitrage: 10:36pm On Sep 05, 2014
sluvy4tune:

So you expect I send you my hard earn money for you to pay some imaginery euros/dollars to my account ? You don't do physical deals but I shud trust u with my money, guy d thunder wey go strike you dey do Press Up.

I do not expect you to send me your hard earned money but your freely given/obtained money for my imaginary euros, pounds or dollars. It's actually not by force but by choice. Thanks for your feedback.

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by dagr8(m): 11:16pm On Sep 05, 2014
sluvy4tune:

Arbitrage has got reputation on NL and he has been doing this biz on NL since January this year. I believe you can trust him smiley
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 06, 2014
sluvy4tune:

Lol, @arbitrage has been buying/selling for more than 2years.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 06, 2014
dayus444: Moderators, this thread should be made a sticky.
Exactly!, I've been searching for this thread!
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by gowaga68: 5:12pm On Sep 07, 2014
Exchange is all about given and taken.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by macodollar: 8:14pm On Sep 07, 2014
Please how is the dollar today?

Meanwhile secure your car against vandalism. Buy original car security system.

Price: #7000

Free delivery within Lagos.

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by RoyalRoy(m): 9:54pm On Sep 07, 2014
sluvy4tune:

Your fears are valid. But try check Arbitrage's profile. He is a reputable name in the foreign currency market. But if your guts don't trust him then surely follow your mind.

As he said he isn't forcing you.

I have done business with him couple of times and I have never spoken to him ever before not to talk of seeing him.
Just mails.

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by arbitrage: 11:39pm On Sep 07, 2014
macodollar: Please how is the dollar today?

Meanwhile secure your car against vandalism. Buy original car security system.

Price: #7000

Free delivery within Lagos.

I am offering N167.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Fhemmmy: 12:54am On Sep 08, 2014
arbitrage:

I am offering N167.

What is your mode of operation
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by arbitrage: 9:49pm On Sep 08, 2014
Fhemmmy:

What is your mode of operation

To receive from me instantly, you will need an Access bank domiciliary account. Any other bank account (local and foreign) will take 2 working days with transfer charges (if transacting below $5000). You send the Naira and I credit your domiciliary account with the dollar, pounds or euro equivalent INSTANTLY.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Fhemmmy: 10:30pm On Sep 08, 2014
arbitrage:

To receive from me instantly, you will need an Access bank domiciliary account. Any other bank account (local and foreign) will take 2 working days with transfer charges (if transacting below $5000). You send the Naira and I credit your domiciliary account with the dollar, pounds or euro equivalent INSTANTLY.

Thanks.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by gowaga68: 9:06am On Sep 12, 2014
USD Sale 165 and Buy 168.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by pappilo(m): 11:29am On Sep 24, 2014
Arbitrage. Please I need pounds to buy. Whats todays rate please?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by arbitrage: 12:32pm On Sep 24, 2014
pappilo: Arbitrage. Please I need pounds to buy. Whats todays rate please?

I offer you N275 for pounds today.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by arbitrage: 12:40pm On Sep 24, 2014
gowaga68: USD Sale 165 and Buy 168.
What is your mode of operation and how fast is your service if I want to sell dollars to you?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by pappilo(m): 11:15am On Sep 25, 2014
arbitrage:

How can people in London transact with you. Can I pay £s into your account here and you credit my GT Bank in Lagos.

Na only tachere amount £350.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by gowaga68: 8:46pm On Sep 26, 2014
arbitrage:
What is your mode of operation and how fast is your service if I want to sell dollars to you?
physical transaction.
Got my office at Lagos Island or We meet up at any bank withing the Island.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 26, 2014
arbitrage:

even if u hav done deals wit 2milion people it dnt warant u to hide ur face wat do not meetin wit people 1 on 1 mean .haba o .
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by carpenter(m): 10:01am On Sep 29, 2014
Abeg how much to buy dollars today?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by FBS: 1:51pm On Sep 29, 2014
^^^ 165, no?

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (362) (Reply)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.