Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Inery Token Owned By Obi Cubana - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Inery Token Owned By Obi Cubana (369 Views)

Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs / Inside Garment Factory Owned By Jim Okolo As FRSC Visits (Photos) / Iyiegbu Obi Cubana's Compound, House In Anambra - PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inery Token Owned By Obi Cubana by engrofodile: 6:46am On Nov 30, 2021
If you haven't checked Obi Cubana's Instagram page you might not believe it. He is part of the founding fathers of Inery token. The seed sales is on going and should end soon like couple of days. I advice people to do their research and participate in seed sales of token expecially one with good track record. Inery is one of them I believe. Here is the link do your KYC by verification asap and purchase some before it ends.

https://inery.fintech-venture.com/invite?ref=UD00720

When you register you will see link to their telegram page or ask your questions here for clarification

Re: Inery Token Owned By Obi Cubana by DropsMic(m): 6:54am On Nov 30, 2021
Hmm
Re: Inery Token Owned By Obi Cubana by engrofodile: 1:45pm On Nov 30, 2021
Don't be left out, if you are new to blockchain technology let me know so I can guide you otherwise join the telegram group for guidance and other info
Re: Inery Token Owned By Obi Cubana by engrofodile: 8:00pm On Nov 30, 2021
The seed sale deadline is fast approaching. Don't just register do your KYC verification asap and get your token! If you need more explanations go to the telegram group or twitter channel or give me a shout I can drop my contact for you

https://inery.fintech-venture.com/invite?ref=UD00720

Re: Inery Token Owned By Obi Cubana by engrofodile: 9:40pm On Dec 22, 2021
The timeline for public sale has been extended and you can now buy with usdt(bsc) so no more high gas fees from Etherum

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Airtime For Free / Secret To Making 150% Monthly Trading Volatility Indexes / Free Solana Airdrop...claim Free $15, It's Closing Very Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.