Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,997 members, 7,866,762 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:53 AM

987 Properties Recovered From Okorocha Returned To Owners, Imo Govt Reveals - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 987 Properties Recovered From Okorocha Returned To Owners, Imo Govt Reveals (16077 Views)

Imo Governmet Seizes Eastern Palm University From Okorocha / EFCC Releases ₦5.7 Billion Out Of ₦7.9 Billion Seized From Okorocha To Imo State / Certificate Of Return: Lawyer Withdraws From Okorocha’s Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 987 Properties Recovered From Okorocha Returned To Owners, Imo Govt Reveals by Hangulsaram: 10:50am On Nov 30, 2021
They should publish the names of the people and the properties returned to them with location of the properties.
Re: 987 Properties Recovered From Okorocha Returned To Owners, Imo Govt Reveals by Testimony1988(m): 11:28am On Nov 30, 2021
He's a greedy man.
Re: 987 Properties Recovered From Okorocha Returned To Owners, Imo Govt Reveals by NacoAba: 11:59am On Nov 30, 2021
Nonsense Hope ozodingba. Fulani stooge. If tinibu who owns half of Lagos is contesting for president, why is hopeless disturbing his brother. Fulani hopeless. The Fulani anger is that rochas did not go to abuja or lagos to invest the stolen money like other foolish ex governor's. This is why I love tinibu.. I respect that man a lot. Tho many people hates him, he is a wise man, a man with wisdom, all the money he stole he invested in Lagos only not North. And he invested some abroad, but his investment are more in Lagos and he also encourage all his boys to invest in Lagos and warn them no one should fight anyone after your tenure, that is why Lagos is what is it today. Igbo people is there own problems that is why the only one Igbo people respect and obey with all their heart is Nnamdi Kanu. Other people are very foolish and wicked , they are controlled like women . Rochas is reason owerri is booming, all Igbo celebrities have houses there, but idiot hopeless wants to destroy it because of hate and because he is following order from his master's to ensure no major city is in Igbo land but they shall fail . Igbo people are wise now. They are thinking home now .
Re: 987 Properties Recovered From Okorocha Returned To Owners, Imo Govt Reveals by Billygee2u: 12:14pm On Nov 30, 2021
chatinent:
Rottweiler Okorocha is evil!
Re: 987 Properties Recovered From Okorocha Returned To Owners, Imo Govt Reveals by Blackdisciple(m): 12:31pm On Nov 30, 2021
987 for just one person, I mean he is the only one in Imo state, if Okorocha will forcefully own 987 properties how many Tinubu have forcefully collected from the owners..
Re: 987 Properties Recovered From Okorocha Returned To Owners, Imo Govt Reveals by Stonerobaba(m): 12:37pm On Nov 30, 2021
And this guy still has plenty followers in Imo. I tire ooooo
Re: 987 Properties Recovered From Okorocha Returned To Owners, Imo Govt Reveals by Dshocker(m): 12:54pm On Nov 30, 2021
Re: 987 Properties Recovered From Okorocha Returned To Owners, Imo Govt Reveals by Poleski: 1:30pm On Nov 30, 2021
Why is Okorocha not arrested yet. Is he above the law? Cuff his iberiberism ass and throw him in jail!
Re: 987 Properties Recovered From Okorocha Returned To Owners, Imo Govt Reveals by Abagworo(m): 1:46pm On Nov 30, 2021
987 properties seized from innocent Imo citizens because they bought it during Okorocha government. To me it is quite a wrong move cause they commited no offence buying land from constituted authority. They don't deserve being used for political battle as collateral damage.

1 Like

Re: 987 Properties Recovered From Okorocha Returned To Owners, Imo Govt Reveals by ekesol: 2:01pm On Nov 30, 2021
NacoAba:
Nonsense Hope ozodingba. Fulani stooge. If tinibu who owns half of Lagos is contesting for president, why is hopeless disturbing his brother. Fulani hopeless. The Fulani anger is that rochas did not go to abuja or lagos to invest the stolen money like other foolish ex governor's. This is why I love tinibu.. I respect that man a lot. Tho many people hates him, he is a wise man, a man with wisdom, all the money he stole he invested in Lagos only not North. And he invested some abroad, but his investment are more in Lagos and he also encourage all his boys to invest in Lagos and warn them no one should fight anyone after your tenure, that is why Lagos is what is it today. Igbo people is there own problems that is why the only one Igbo people respect and obey with all their heart is Nnamdi Kanu. Other people are very foolish and wicked , they are controlled like women . Rochas is reason owerri is booming, all Igbo celebrities have houses there, but idiot hopeless wants to destroy it because of hate and because he is following order from his master's to ensure no major city is in Igbo land but they shall fail . Igbo people are wise now. They are thinking home now .
Rubbish are now supporting Rochas for looting? Why not ask your supreme Court governor to publish findings.
Rubbish people with criminal tendency
Re: 987 Properties Recovered From Okorocha Returned To Owners, Imo Govt Reveals by stanluiz(m): 2:26pm On Nov 30, 2021
How many properties do we have in Imo ?

Common this is overhyped. 987 properties! I smell propaganda.

Okorocha may stole but not to this amount.
Re: 987 Properties Recovered From Okorocha Returned To Owners, Imo Govt Reveals by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:19am On Dec 01, 2021
WHAT IS HE DOING WITH ALL THAT.THAT MAN IS VANITY. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dogara Fails To Settle Saraki, Presidency Rift / Justice Abang Sends 4 NAHCO Staff To Spend Christmas In Jail / Plot To Sack Secondus As PDP Chairman Thickens, Wike Withdraws Support For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.