Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,357 members, 7,815,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Earth's Sexiest Man. Tell Us Who Yours Is. ( Photo ) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Earth's Sexiest Man. Tell Us Who Yours Is. ( Photo ) (626 Views)

Planet Earth's Sexiest Man Ever ( Photos ) / Earth's Sexiest Man In A Covid 19 Facemask / Twins Who Got Married To The Same Man Tell Of Horror Time In The Marriage They J (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Earth's Sexiest Man. Tell Us Who Yours Is. ( Photo ) by LiberatedGirl: 7:13am On Nov 30, 2021
Came across a People magazine last year that " proclaimed" Michael B. Jordan the " Sexiest Man Alive". I just laughed aloud because I thought it was a very good joke. I've seen far sexier men in my brief Journey on Earth. For One Tyson Beckford is by Far Sexier to me. I'll give Michael B. Jordan Cutest Man Alive because he has a Cute face. I'll always go with Tyson Beckford.
So ladies who is your own Sexiest Man on Earth, feel free to mention names of men who make you swoon or say " Oh...... My.....God !!!! " Or " E Gba Mi O !!! " Or " Chineke Meh !!! " .
Ladies Please share your Fantasy Men here. Thank You in Advance and in Arrears.

Re: Earth's Sexiest Man. Tell Us Who Yours Is. ( Photo ) by LiberatedGirl: 7:17am On Nov 30, 2021
So you feel Bet9ja is The Sexiest Man on Earth.... Thank You so much for your comment.
Re: Earth's Sexiest Man. Tell Us Who Yours Is. ( Photo ) by LiberatedGirl: 7:29am On Nov 30, 2021
Some Male Friends of Mine think Bet9ja is God. They have hinged all their hope on "him".
Re: Earth's Sexiest Man. Tell Us Who Yours Is. ( Photo ) by RedboneSmith(m): 9:27am On Nov 30, 2021
You know these things shouldn't be taken all that seriously, right? Every year, a different man is named Sexist Man Alive. Does it mean that the person who was named the previous year always drops in attractiveness and has to be replaced the next year?

People are just having fun, nothing else. It's like the Most Beautiful Woman in the World pageant; nobody believes the winner is truly and literally the most beautiful woman in the world. On what objective scale can you even determine who the most beautiful woman in the world is (assuming it is even possible to visit every woman in the world and carry out an assessment) .

And Michael B Jordan may not be your cup of tea, but he works for a lot of women.
Re: Earth's Sexiest Man. Tell Us Who Yours Is. ( Photo ) by LiberatedGirl: 10:14am On Nov 30, 2021
RedboneSmith:
You know these things shouldn't be taken all that seriously, right? Every year, a different man is named Sexist Man Alive. Does it mean that the person who was named the previous year always drops in attractiveness and has to be replaced the next year?

People are just having fun, nothing else. It's like the Most Beautiful Woman in the World pageant; nobody believes the winner is truly and literally the most beautiful woman in the world. On what objective scale can you even determine who the most beautiful woman in the world is (assuming it is even possible to visit every woman in the world and carry out an assessment) .

And Michael B Jordan may not be your cup of tea, but he works for a lot of women.

Thank You very much for your comment but you didn't understand what the whole objective was. From Jump I asked people " Earth's Sexiest Man, Tell Us who Yours is. I said people chose Michael B. Jordan while I chose Tyson BECKFORD. You just commented on your own view of " what you thought I said ". The Question is who is Your Sexiest Man. It was targeted at Women.
As usual a man will always miss the point in a bid to be more intelligent than a woman.
Re: Earth's Sexiest Man. Tell Us Who Yours Is. ( Photo ) by LiberatedGirl: 10:26am On Nov 30, 2021
It was never about people vs me or Tyson BECKFORD vs Michael B Jordan. Females don't take such issues seriously, that is why I stated I laughed aloud at the joke and said I had seen hotter men. It means I did not consider People to be an authority on Sexiness. I further went on asking Women to say who their own Sexiest Men was, meaning i know Tyson BECKFORD may not do anything for them.
Women are so intelligent. Men always miss the point always in a hurry to show Superiority that is a figment of the imagination.
Re: Earth's Sexiest Man. Tell Us Who Yours Is. ( Photo ) by RedboneSmith(m): 10:51am On Nov 30, 2021
LiberatedGirl:

As usual a man will always miss the point in a bid to be more intelligent than a woman

You see this part of your comment? Totally unnecessary. You don't know me, but you've concluded in your head that I am a sexist and a misogynist. You all need to calm down; some of us are actually allies.

The first part of your post suggests that Jordan shouldn't be the sexiset man because you've seen sexier men. And my response was just to highlight that that is not quite how things work. I was responding specifically to that first part. I did not miss the point. And I certainly wasn't talking down to you because you're a woman.

Again, calm down. Some of us in the 'scum' gender support and stand up for women. undecided
Re: Earth's Sexiest Man. Tell Us Who Yours Is. ( Photo ) by RedboneSmith(m): 10:55am On Nov 30, 2021
LiberatedGirl:

Women are so intelligent. Men always miss the point always in a hurry to show Superiority that is a figment of the imagination .

Okay, I'm getting feminazi vibes now. Sorry oh for my "very offensive and misogynistic" comment. Do enjoy the rest of your day. Bye-bye.
Re: Earth's Sexiest Man. Tell Us Who Yours Is. ( Photo ) by LiberatedGirl: 11:54am On Nov 30, 2021
RedboneSmith:

Okay, I'm getting feminazi vibes now. Sorry oh for my "very offensive and misogynistic" comment. Do enjoy the rest of your day. Bye-bye.

There is no Explaining you can do to save the mistake for not reading the whole thing through. If you read the piece over and over and over you will see I said " to me ". The Concept is you hold People in very high regard and you think " I'm trying to bring down People ". If we are saying " Bigi Cola is better than Coca Cola you would understand better. If I said" I have drank better drinks than Bigi Cola and to me LiberatedGirl Cola is the best," I am just giving an " Opinion" because I said " to me ". If I then ask people to give me their best drink it means I don't hold both Bigi Cola or Coca Cola as Universal Standards. If I then encourage people to give me drinks that make them smile and swoon it means I am open minded. You may not understand because most people have a Duopoly Mentally. Whizkid Davido, Messi Ronaldo. The fact that you only saw my mention of Jordan and Beckford shows that was your whole focus. You missed the headline of the whole post and missed the End of the post. Your entire focus was on me and my preference. I asked for other people's preferences with alot if Vigor because I wanted people to give me their own Sexiest Men. There was No " Guys who do You Choose ". The picture is there because I'm saying this is my choice and this is people's choice. I did not put up my choice alone I put up another choice. I put up too good pictures in fairness to both men. This Picture was to stimulate women's taste buds and make them spill their guts. The reason why I included the female stuff at the end when you say with a huge paragraph distance about Michael B. Jordan has many follows or something along those lines or other people's cup of tee. You missed the point. Michael B. Jordan made me remember of Tyson Beckford. Tyson Beckford made me ask people for their own views not on Jordan or Beckford but on totally different men. You missed the point because you assumed I had Duopoly thinking.
Re: Earth's Sexiest Man. Tell Us Who Yours Is. ( Photo ) by LiberatedGirl: 12:22pm On Nov 30, 2021
You started your first comment by trying to " enlighten" me on who People are and " some annual thing on sexiness". Why will I care if it's Annual or not ? All I care about is who is Sexy to me ,Sexy to people magazine and who do people think their own Sexiest Man is. I do not need Tyson Beckfords History and I did not mention what he did for a living. You spent all Your energy talking about People magazine that you forgot it was not about People Magazine You have clearly taken People's Magazine as some "authority ". While all I care about is who is Sexy. I have little time for History or preamble in matters of base human instinct. Who is Sexy is the entire theme of the entire Post. It's like asking a man who's Yansh is bigger Omotola or Genevieve and someone starts to talk of how many awards Genevieve has won, which films she acted in. Yansh lovers will say " this one is an Egbe or Swegbe ".
Re: Earth's Sexiest Man. Tell Us Who Yours Is. ( Photo ) by LiberatedGirl: 12:26pm On Nov 30, 2021
The Guy done Run ? Why Na.
Re: Earth's Sexiest Man. Tell Us Who Yours Is. ( Photo ) by RedboneSmith(m): 12:40pm On Nov 30, 2021
LiberatedGirl:

There is no Explaining you can do to save the mistake for not reading the whole thing through. If you read the piece over and over and over you will see I said " to me ".

I read the whole thing. I responded to the part that stood out for me, as being representive of a common mistake people make about rankings. Sheesh!

Why should I read the piece over and over and over? Is there going to be a test based on it? undecided
Re: Earth's Sexiest Man. Tell Us Who Yours Is. ( Photo ) by RedboneSmith(m): 12:42pm On Nov 30, 2021
LiberatedGirl:
The Guy done Run ? Why Na.

Yea. The guy don run. Bye, Feminazi. grin
Re: Earth's Sexiest Man. Tell Us Who Yours Is. ( Photo ) by LiberatedGirl: 12:54pm On Nov 30, 2021
Look at him telling me " You know this things shouldn't be taken seriously, right ? ". That's Not the Words a Man who really loves Women uses. Thats more of a man who looks out for any sort of weakness in Women. He really Loves women but he takes sides with people magazine and their choice. Na Real man who loves women will say " Your choice is a good choice and people magazine have made a good choice also."
Its mixture of Condescension and thinking Women have empty heads. As if I no get brain or my emotions are running wild with anger at people magazine. He went to a Government School and not a Private school. See him talking to me as if he is my elder brother by 30 years giving me a lecture.
Re: Earth's Sexiest Man. Tell Us Who Yours Is. ( Photo ) by LiberatedGirl: 1:04pm On Nov 30, 2021
See Women dulling themselves I asked who their Sexiest Man was and they kept Quiet for fear of men player Hating on them. Women too dey fear. In the words of someone " a Brave person dies once but a Coward dies a Thousand deaths ". I have done my duty to Women if they didn't know before they know who Tyson Beckford is and who Michael B. Jordan is. They can download pictures and videos to enjoy themselves and it's also one more mental picture for Vibrator or Hand Work time. I have work to do.
Re: Earth's Sexiest Man. Tell Us Who Yours Is. ( Photo ) by LiberatedGirl: 4:13am On Dec 01, 2021
RedboneSmith:

Yea. The guy don run. Bye, Feminazi. grin

Time will always show who people really are. A man who claimed he loves women and supports women in one breath and calls women " Feminazi" in the next breath. If he had remained " Bitch " and " Olosho " would have followed in that order. That's why Women are always on their toes 24/7 looking out for Male Playerhaters because they are in abundance. Some Women make the Mistake of testing men by being insultive that's a bad idea because the person may be genuine and your insults will hurt him and naturally he will insult you in return having being subject to unnecessary insults. My style is just watch how men relate to you and honestly show them they don't really like you the way they claim. Just sit back and watch and it will all come out.
Re: Earth's Sexiest Man. Tell Us Who Yours Is. ( Photo ) by LiberatedGirl: 4:40am On Dec 01, 2021
RedboneSmith:

I read the whole thing. I responded to the part that stood out for me, as being representive of a common mistake people make about rankings. Sheesh!

Why should I read the piece over and over and over? Is there going to be a test based on it? undecided

You may need to Read it over and over till you finally understand it and see you missed the point because you focussed on the wrong thing. And as I said because you have Duopoly thinking that part stood out to you. Had you been more Universal you would have remembered the topic and my conclusion.

(1) (Reply)

Yorubas eat far more Pepper than other Nigerians, Is This Actually True? / Egyptians Demand An End To The Falsification Of Queen Cleopatra's History: Almos / What Is Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.