Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Benefits Of Crayfish - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Benefits Of Crayfish (253 Views)

Be Aware Of The Risks: Dangers Associated With Eating Crayfish / Oron Crayfish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Benefits Of Crayfish by doksblog(m): 7:14am On Nov 30, 2021
Mama taught me how to appreciate eating crayfish right from childhood. No meal prepared at home by Mama that will lack crayfish.

Ranging from stew, yam porridge, beans, vegetable soup(my favourite), Oha soup, Okro soup, jollof rice, spaghetti, to Egusi soup, all are garnished with crayfish.

Honestly, my taste buds confirmed it.

However, with over 300 hundred different species, crayfish are among the popular cuisines in the world.

And it is known for both its great taste and lot of vitamin minerals.

Categorized as seafood, studies have shown that cooked crayfish is rich in vitamin B, copper, selenium, protein, iron, zinc, and amino acids.

And they help promote body metabolism as well as regenerating body cells.

It also contains omega-3 fatty acids, which helps in the promotion of healthy joints and overall body health.

There is also protein in crayfish, and it serves as building block for bones, muscles, cartilage, skin, and blood.

Is Crayfish Good To Eat?

Here are some of the incredible health benefits of eating crayfish

1.Crayfish helps to promote eye health...Find more
https://doksblog.com/benefits-of-crayfish/

(1) (Reply)

l / Tips To Regrow Hair Naturally / Work As A Registered Nurse Or Registered Midwife In Jamaica

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.