Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,882 members, 7,817,595 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Help Needed Urgently - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help Needed Urgently (202 Views)

Urgent Help Needed! The Cost Of Hearing Test For My Baby Is Staggering! / Gynecomastia help needed.. Photos attached / Tinnitis Problem: Help Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Needed Urgently by Ayoade19993(m): 7:54am On Nov 30, 2021
pls suggest drug, since last week something Thick and whitish coming out of the private part and it scratches alot whenever it comes out, it not smelling but it is thick ... what can I use to stop it. Plz I needs a drug prescription or what could be wrong?

Nb.. It's a female
Re: Help Needed Urgently by Margaretola(f): 10:43am On Nov 30, 2021
Ahh babe, you might have yeast infection or bacterial vaginitis. You should go to a lab for pap smear test. The test would determine the drug you would use.
You can also have an online session with a doctor here
https://cribmd.com/

1 Like

Re: Help Needed Urgently by Ayoade19993(m): 12:56pm On Nov 30, 2021
Margaretola:
Ahh babe, you might have yeast infection or bacterial vaginitis. You should go to a lab for pap smear test. The test would determine the drug you would use.
You can also have an online session with a doctor here
https://cribmd.com/

Thanks much mhiz margartola

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have Diabetes (High Blood Sugar) And You Don't Even Know It? / Will Frequent Masturbation In Men Cause Seminal Vesiculitis? / Symptoms Of Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.