Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,953 members, 7,821,349 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Adorable Photo Of Richard Mofe-Damijo, His Son And Grandchildren - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adorable Photo Of Richard Mofe-Damijo, His Son And Grandchildren (43522 Views)

Richard Mofe-Damijo Poses With His Grandchildren In Christmas Photos / Richard Mofe-Damijo & His Wife, Jumobi Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary / Deji Adeleke, His Children And Grandchildren Pose Together In Family Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adorable Photo Of Richard Mofe-Damijo, His Son And Grandchildren by Cantonese: 9:49am On Nov 30, 2021
Draslo:
I'm a little confused. Someone clear this up

I thought he married just once

No. His first wife passed on and he proceeded to marry another after some years of waiting.

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photo Of Richard Mofe-Damijo, His Son And Grandchildren by coolebux(m): 9:50am On Nov 30, 2021
Mek old papa get swag pass young guy... lawa o grin
Re: Adorable Photo Of Richard Mofe-Damijo, His Son And Grandchildren by timesup234: 9:50am On Nov 30, 2021
Cantonese:

Thief Delta money? How?
Go and do your research then come back to me. Na we dey inside the matter
Re: Adorable Photo Of Richard Mofe-Damijo, His Son And Grandchildren by Draslo(m): 9:52am On Nov 30, 2021
Cantonese:

No. His first wife passed on and he proceeded to marry another after some years of waiting.
Yeah, thanks!
Re: Adorable Photo Of Richard Mofe-Damijo, His Son And Grandchildren by tutudesz: 9:52am On Nov 30, 2021
Draslo:

His 1st wife is late

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photo Of Richard Mofe-Damijo, His Son And Grandchildren by Starzo: 9:57am On Nov 30, 2021
Cantonese:

Thief Delta money? How?
He was held pubic office in Delta. Commissioner of entertainment and youth development or so. I nor remember the exact post.
Re: Adorable Photo Of Richard Mofe-Damijo, His Son And Grandchildren by thatigboman1: 10:02am On Nov 30, 2021
Draslo:

his first wife, MEE Mofe Damijo died naa.

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photo Of Richard Mofe-Damijo, His Son And Grandchildren by Fixed: 10:05am On Nov 30, 2021
Draslo:

He was married to May Ellen Ezekiel, a popular and well-loved journalist then. She unfortunately died from post-surgery complications in 1996. Uncle Richard later married Jumobi Adegbesan in 2000. I'm not sure Oghenekome is a product of either marriage. I stand to be corrected.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adorable Photo Of Richard Mofe-Damijo, His Son And Grandchildren by TuFab(f): 10:06am On Nov 30, 2021
Draslo:

I don't know a lot about him personally but I thought he married just Jumebi the former AIT presenter. I was small that time sha. I guess I grew up thinking he married late
Jumobi is his second wife.

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photo Of Richard Mofe-Damijo, His Son And Grandchildren by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 30, 2021
timesup234:
Na where them nor dey get sense be this. This one thief Delta State money carry all he children go abroad calling it better life. All these slave people come too many thinking they are moving forward. You are just another black monkey to them snapping picture oversea like say u don make am. Shey white man dey come snap picture for Nigeria open teeth like mumu? They fvcking come here and steal more of your resources to enslave the next generation to be like RMD
Is he a politician?
Re: Adorable Photo Of Richard Mofe-Damijo, His Son And Grandchildren by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 30, 2021
Starzo:

He was held pubic office in Delta. Commissioner of entertainment and youth development or so. I nor remember the exact post.
How much does a commissioner earn from a one-time appointment?
Re: Adorable Photo Of Richard Mofe-Damijo, His Son And Grandchildren by Draslo(m): 10:08am On Nov 30, 2021
Fixed:

He was married to May Ellen Ezekiel, a popular and well-loved journalist then. She unfortunately died from post-surgery complications in 1996. Uncle Richard later married Jumobi Adegbesan in 2000. I'm not sure Oghenekome is a product of either marriage. I stand to be corrected.
He'd be 21 if she conceived that year. It would be improbable
Re: Adorable Photo Of Richard Mofe-Damijo, His Son And Grandchildren by mrbenjame: 10:09am On Nov 30, 2021
timesup234:
Na where them nor dey get sense be this. This one thief Delta State money carry all he children go abroad calling it better life. All these slave people come too many thinking they are moving forward. You are just another black monkey to them snapping picture oversea like say u don make am. Shey white man dey come snap picture for Nigeria open teeth like mumu? They fvcking come here and steal more of your resources to enslave the next generation to be like RMD

Steal delta State money? How?
So he should frown his face and snap abi? You’re a sadist.

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photo Of Richard Mofe-Damijo, His Son And Grandchildren by olas24u(f): 10:09am On Nov 30, 2021
timesup234:

You try to rubbish every one because they are in politics

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photo Of Richard Mofe-Damijo, His Son And Grandchildren by twinke209(m): 10:12am On Nov 30, 2021
His first wife died
Draslo:

I don't know a lot about him personally but I thought he married just Jumebi the former AIT presenter. I was small that time sha. I guess I grew up thinking he married late

2 Likes

Re: Adorable Photo Of Richard Mofe-Damijo, His Son And Grandchildren by babadee1(m): 10:24am On Nov 30, 2021
Draslo:

He had a child out of wedlock before getting married.
Re: Adorable Photo Of Richard Mofe-Damijo, His Son And Grandchildren by Nanavati(m): 10:26am On Nov 30, 2021
EyenNtokon:
Dz one sef na news? Uwafid!

Dah nsido Uwafid

Re: Adorable Photo Of Richard Mofe-Damijo, His Son And Grandchildren by treatise: 10:26am On Nov 30, 2021
lapazi:
wow some times i forget that this guy is that old, age like a fine wine!

He started much earlier than we do now in terms of raising kids.
Re: Adorable Photo Of Richard Mofe-Damijo, His Son And Grandchildren by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 30, 2021
Draslo:

he first got married to Mee, a publisher in the 1980s, she fell sick and died. Mee was older and the love of his life. He later married jumobi, in the late 1990s

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photo Of Richard Mofe-Damijo, His Son And Grandchildren by franchasng: 10:31am On Nov 30, 2021
timesup234:
Its really sad the black race refused to have sense and put their house in order cry
Re: Adorable Photo Of Richard Mofe-Damijo, His Son And Grandchildren by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 30, 2021
timesup234:
Lmao...... i pray you don't die in pains.... i wonder the kind of envy and bile that is inside of you .... i sorry for anyone around you making progress... better check your self... household enemy.... wa wa alright...pele.

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photo Of Richard Mofe-Damijo, His Son And Grandchildren by EyenNtokon: 10:36am On Nov 30, 2021
Nanavati:

Dah nsido Uwafid

hahaha, owo mi con3 ami adi'kak owo o'
Re: Adorable Photo Of Richard Mofe-Damijo, His Son And Grandchildren by Korrection(m): 10:38am On Nov 30, 2021
timesup234:
As your moniker says. Your time is really up.
Re: Adorable Photo Of Richard Mofe-Damijo, His Son And Grandchildren by jericco1(m): 10:42am On Nov 30, 2021
Na which phone dem use snap na
Re: Adorable Photo Of Richard Mofe-Damijo, His Son And Grandchildren by beresponsible(m): 10:43am On Nov 30, 2021
Looks like Nokia 3310 photo
Re: Adorable Photo Of Richard Mofe-Damijo, His Son And Grandchildren by Ambber(f): 11:01am On Nov 30, 2021
toyinjimoh:
One of my favourite actor I love his role in house of tsenogo
yes! In Hush
Re: Adorable Photo Of Richard Mofe-Damijo, His Son And Grandchildren by stayclearofme: 11:06am On Nov 30, 2021
Draslo:

He married the 2nd time after his first wife died.
Re: Adorable Photo Of Richard Mofe-Damijo, His Son And Grandchildren by komekn(m): 11:09am On Nov 30, 2021
timesup234:

This is naked bitter leaf soup jealousy and hatred.

What did this man RMD do you you.

This guy has been an actor for over three decades and right at the top of his game. He has acted in films within Nigeria and outside. He has made a lot money in the Nigerian contexts honestly and through hard work.

Tell me any actor that is more prominent than him and has won more accolades and gets more recognition. He is essentially the Nigerian “ Denzel Washington “

You really have personal issues, l think you need help.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Singer Dr. Pat's Wedding Dress (Photos) / Davido Shows Off Cooking Skills Says “Nah Food Wey I Cook Him I Go Dey Post Now” / Shan George Steps Out For The 1st Time After Spine Surgery (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.