Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,376 members, 7,829,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Boma And Tega Spotted Together In Dubai (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Boma And Tega Spotted Together In Dubai (Photo) (4364 Views)

"David Is Crazy": Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Loved Up In Dubai (Photo) / Hushpuppi Hangs Out With Wizkid In Dubai (Photo) / E-money, His Wife & Their 3 Sons In Dubai (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boma And Tega Spotted Together In Dubai (Photo) by envoymedia: 10:58am On Nov 30, 2021
Big Brother Naija season 6 stars, Boma Akpore and Tega Dominic were spotted together in Dubai, United Arab Emirates as they attend One Africa Music Fest, which held on Friday, 26th November 2021, IgbereTV reports.

The trip was courtesy of Pepsi Nigeria, who made it possible for all the Housemates to attend the music festival.

https://igberetvnews.com/1407398/boma-tega-spotted-together-dubai-photo/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boma And Tega Spotted Together In Dubai (Photo) by AllKnowing: 10:58am On Nov 30, 2021
ROUND 2

Tega’s Husband:

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Boma And Tega Spotted Together In Dubai (Photo) by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 30, 2021
New s€x tape loading...
Her husband right now:

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boma And Tega Spotted Together In Dubai (Photo) by GudluckIBB(m): 11:03am On Nov 30, 2021
Another One!
Re: Boma And Tega Spotted Together In Dubai (Photo) by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 30, 2021
This woman ehhh, she dey play with fire.

2 Likes

Re: Boma And Tega Spotted Together In Dubai (Photo) by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 30, 2021
All those fake tears and apologies were just for the camera,nonsense.We will hear a lot of revelation during reunion

2 Likes

Re: Boma And Tega Spotted Together In Dubai (Photo) by DaddyRochie1642: 11:13am On Nov 30, 2021
Never Underestimate the power of Kpekus grin

1 Like

Re: Boma And Tega Spotted Together In Dubai (Photo) by WibusJaga: 11:43am On Nov 30, 2021

See bad belle people everywhere. So una no wan make she go enjoy herself for this kind free sponsored Dubai trip. Abi make she de run & hide from Boma.

3 Likes

Re: Boma And Tega Spotted Together In Dubai (Photo) by Kiddakruiz(m): 12:08pm On Nov 30, 2021
Anoda Mistake now is sex Tape
Re: Boma And Tega Spotted Together In Dubai (Photo) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 30, 2021
Never make a hoe a housewife.. I feel no pity for the fool of a husband. She should continue dick hopping

22 Likes

Re: Boma And Tega Spotted Together In Dubai (Photo) by Jidemoo: 12:24pm On Nov 30, 2021
E bi things
Re: Boma And Tega Spotted Together In Dubai (Photo) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 30, 2021
Iyaebe:
All those fake tears and apologies were just for the camera,nonsense.We will hear a lot of revelation during reunion
Omg is that u on ur dp.. Chai i done die oo shocked
Re: Boma And Tega Spotted Together In Dubai (Photo) by crestedaguiyi: 12:28pm On Nov 30, 2021
boking at the moment grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Boma And Tega Spotted Together In Dubai (Photo) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 30, 2021
killmods:
Omg is that u on ur dp shocked
Yes, you likey?
Re: Boma And Tega Spotted Together In Dubai (Photo) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 30, 2021
Iyaebe:
Yes, you likey?
Lol.. like what? U want me to meet my maker early abi cry
Re: Boma And Tega Spotted Together In Dubai (Photo) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 30, 2021
killmods:

Lol.. like what? U want me to meet my maker early abi cry
So you should be fearing me henceforth, you don't have the strength to handle what you see
Re: Boma And Tega Spotted Together In Dubai (Photo) by SportsHD: 12:38pm On Nov 30, 2021
WibusJaga:

See bad belle people everywhere. So una no wan make she go enjoy herself for this kind free sponsored Dubai trip. Abi make she de run & hide from Boma.
Ontop sponsored trip o.
Re: Boma And Tega Spotted Together In Dubai (Photo) by lkillbrokehoes: 1:59pm On Nov 30, 2021
Another round of hot sex loading... grin
Re: Boma And Tega Spotted Together In Dubai (Photo) by eneh49(m): 2:27pm On Nov 30, 2021
TEGA's husband is SIMPly a SIMP!
Re: Boma And Tega Spotted Together In Dubai (Photo) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 30, 2021
Iyaebe:
So you should be fearing me henceforth, you don't have the strength to handle what you see
I agree I no get That strength abeg grin
Re: Boma And Tega Spotted Together In Dubai (Photo) by NwaAmaikpe: 2:52pm On Nov 30, 2021
shocked

My only advice for Boma is to use that turban to tie up his nose when he is shagging her.

And please Boma,

Please, I beg you in the name of Allah; no matter how much she entices you, do not use your mouth on her kpekus.

We do not want to lose another celebrity to throat cancer.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boma And Tega Spotted Together In Dubai (Photo) by clockwisereport: 3:06pm On Nov 30, 2021

My only advice for Boma is to use that turban to tie up his nose when he is shagging her.

And please Boma,

Please, I beg you in the name of Allah; no matter how much she entices you, do not use your mouth on her kpekus.

We do not want to lose another celebrity to throat cancer.

Ila niyi raised to power 100
Re: Boma And Tega Spotted Together In Dubai (Photo) by Charmingrascal(m): 3:09pm On Nov 30, 2021
Continue fucking since Tega's "wife" of a man has become a SIMPson.
Re: Boma And Tega Spotted Together In Dubai (Photo) by Parkflash(f): 3:17pm On Nov 30, 2021
Why Una dey give her husband ideas? Una want make him catch high bp?
Re: Boma And Tega Spotted Together In Dubai (Photo) by tillaman(m): 4:16pm On Nov 30, 2021
Hmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boma And Tega Spotted Together In Dubai (Photo) by IbadeHQ: 4:48pm On Nov 30, 2021
killmods:

I agree I no get That strength abeg grin

U wan Kee me wit laugh.

1 Like

Re: Boma And Tega Spotted Together In Dubai (Photo) by Digmygold: 5:34pm On Nov 30, 2021
Iyaebe:

They are even wearing matching wine color. Something fishy is definitely going on. I tell ya

They even tied their scarves the exact same way. I bet Tega tied it for him. Hmnnn. If you know, you know.

Their shades are also shaped the same way. Na wa o.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Boma And Tega Spotted Together In Dubai (Photo) by Houseofglam7(f): 5:47pm On Nov 30, 2021
undecided
Re: Boma And Tega Spotted Together In Dubai (Photo) by suffering: 5:53pm On Nov 30, 2021
It’s not a must that anything will happen. Trust Nairalanders to type rubbish because it’s their destiny. Prison relationships are a thing. When in the outside world and your options grow, you may refuse to go back to old flings.
Re: Boma And Tega Spotted Together In Dubai (Photo) by Kingcalls: 6:07pm On Nov 30, 2021
This is how life treats u when u are a simp
Re: Boma And Tega Spotted Together In Dubai (Photo) by idris646(m): 6:48pm On Nov 30, 2021
Paparazzi's be like:

Re: Boma And Tega Spotted Together In Dubai (Photo) by bluefilm: 7:43pm On Nov 30, 2021
Tega's husband must either be a Strong man or a SIMP.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Full S£x Video Of Ghana Girl Having Sex Because Of Cold Stone And Pizza / Duncan Mighty Wedding Pictures / PHOTO: Ini Edo's Newly Acquired N70m Naira Mansion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.