Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,373 members, 7,853,660 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:10 PM

SCARY: Snakes Flood Roads In Northern Philippines (VIDEO) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / SCARY: Snakes Flood Roads In Northern Philippines (VIDEO) (318 Views)

Two Snakes Crawling At My Backyard / Terrible States Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State (photos) / Dead Woman Made To ‘Pound Yam’ During Her Lying-In-State (Warning: Scary Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SCARY: Snakes Flood Roads In Northern Philippines (VIDEO) by ParrotGirls360(f): 11:10am On Nov 30, 2021
This scary video was shared online by an internet user from Northern Philippines. The video shows moments when snakes in their tens of number flooded a major road in Northern Philippines causing some traffic.

Commuters had to literally hand pick the snakes off the road. They said this was because of the weather. They claimed the snakes usually love the warmth of the tarred roads and that is the reason why they flood the roads like that by this time of the year due to weather conditions.

WATCH VIDEO HERE: https://news.doit.com.ng/2021/11/30/scary-snakes-flood-roads-in-northern-philippines-video/

1 Share

Re: SCARY: Snakes Flood Roads In Northern Philippines (VIDEO) by devilmaycry: 11:14am On Nov 30, 2021
They re all going to Lala land grin

1 Like

Re: SCARY: Snakes Flood Roads In Northern Philippines (VIDEO) by Kucoin: 11:18am On Nov 30, 2021
End time snakes.

Mr. Righteousness over to you.

1 Like

Re: SCARY: Snakes Flood Roads In Northern Philippines (VIDEO) by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:26am On Nov 30, 2021
the snakes are running away from whatever is in that forrest....

1 Like

Re: SCARY: Snakes Flood Roads In Northern Philippines (VIDEO) by whitestar01(m): 11:27am On Nov 30, 2021
shocked shocked Enough food for lala. It will be enjoyed in his favorites varieties like :
Pepper soup, grilled and well garnished, roasted, fried etc.
Re: SCARY: Snakes Flood Roads In Northern Philippines (VIDEO) by WibusJaga: 11:34am On Nov 30, 2021

I don't know why this kind thing no de happen for Naija. E for be enough snake meat palliative for many people.
Re: SCARY: Snakes Flood Roads In Northern Philippines (VIDEO) by habsydiamond(m): 12:04pm On Nov 30, 2021
Snakes sef won change weather... Why can't I change from this Nigerian weather to a UK own or Australia nao.. God pick my call oo

(1) (Reply)

Cryptocurrency/trust Wallet / EFCC Charges “yahoo Boy” For Blasphemy, Defendant’s Lawyer Said It Was Password / Blogs Index

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.