Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,264 members, 7,829,534 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

'₦10 Million Is Useless To Me' – Bobrisky - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / '₦10 Million Is Useless To Me' – Bobrisky (23784 Views)

Its Been A Month Here In Dubai And Nobody Has bleeped Me -bobrisky Cried Out / "Don't Use Mess Kill Me" Bobrisky And Tonto Dikeh Play Rough In Dubai / 'Only Billionaires Date Me' - Bobrisky Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: '₦10 Million Is Useless To Me' – Bobrisky by jordyspices: 2:50pm On Nov 30, 2021
Why he no show us the unedited picture
Re: '₦10 Million Is Useless To Me' – Bobrisky by Klchnjoku: 2:50pm On Nov 30, 2021
Righteousness2:
Pity the Man tho he lives large on Earth but he knows not the giver of life( JESUS)

Pity the Woman, tho she lives long on Earth but she knows not the KING of kings.

Whatever you are,
Whatever you Have,
If you don't Have JESUS Christ,
you are to be pitied! You are on the Broad way! You are on the path to Destruction!
Infact, you are Lost!
Dude rest all this sermons are unnecessary

1 Like

Re: '₦10 Million Is Useless To Me' – Bobrisky by Icejayz(m): 2:51pm On Nov 30, 2021
Circus clown �
Re: '₦10 Million Is Useless To Me' – Bobrisky by Skillsnigeria: 2:51pm On Nov 30, 2021
Ok
Re: '₦10 Million Is Useless To Me' – Bobrisky by shogsman(m): 2:53pm On Nov 30, 2021
This pathetic excuse of a man is at it again, I'm sorry for his family
Re: '₦10 Million Is Useless To Me' – Bobrisky by TheWolfen(m): 2:53pm On Nov 30, 2021
Okay
Re: '₦10 Million Is Useless To Me' – Bobrisky by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 30, 2021
Baba dn chop pipe for yansh tire
Re: '₦10 Million Is Useless To Me' – Bobrisky by africandollar: 2:55pm On Nov 30, 2021
Only poor people talk like this, legit rich peeps don't talk down, they take up. tongue
Re: '₦10 Million Is Useless To Me' – Bobrisky by rayomata(m): 2:55pm On Nov 30, 2021
EFCC go soon look for you.. make you de sharp mouth for there
Re: '₦10 Million Is Useless To Me' – Bobrisky by rayomata(m): 2:57pm On Nov 30, 2021
Klchnjoku:

Dude rest all this sermons are unnecessary
The bitter truth tho
Re: '₦10 Million Is Useless To Me' – Bobrisky by Legendoo: 2:59pm On Nov 30, 2021
Dem suppose don use am for sacrifice.
Re: '₦10 Million Is Useless To Me' – Bobrisky by JaskanFactor: 2:59pm On Nov 30, 2021
Bob risky is not the one you should abuse about the presence of this post on front page of naira land.

THis is the people running Naira land, putting this devilish post, so that you can join them in hell.
Cause both Devil, Bob Risky, and Naira land are working together.

The people running naira land want you to think becoming an ass hole of man , is way to get rich, so rich 10 million naira will be worthless to you too, if only you become an ass hole demon like Bob risky.

Since this is an attack on the morality and culture of the people on this forum, send your reply to naira land.
Re: '₦10 Million Is Useless To Me' – Bobrisky by suffering: 3:03pm On Nov 30, 2021
Such is life. As you grow your tastes change. When broke, a million naira will lift you out of poverty. When business is booming six million naira will look no different from two hundred thousand naira. Up and up the ladder goes. If you crash your tastes nosedive also.

1 Like

Re: '₦10 Million Is Useless To Me' – Bobrisky by clothingonline(m): 3:03pm On Nov 30, 2021
Seriously share it to people around you
Re: '₦10 Million Is Useless To Me' – Bobrisky by hizpraize(m): 3:03pm On Nov 30, 2021
This fool always crave attention.let bloggers deprive him of that and watch him fade out so quickly
Re: '₦10 Million Is Useless To Me' – Bobrisky by Bigchristo: 3:03pm On Nov 30, 2021
drizslim:
Rich and popular Nigerian cross-dresser, Idris Okuneye otherwise known as Bobrisky, has made an effort to show that he/she is a big money spender as he recently revealed that 10 milion Naira is useless to him.

In his words ; This 10 million with me is actually useless honestly. If it’s important, I would have taken it to the bank today or spend it.

He also used the opportunity to share video evidence of the ‘Useless’ 10 Million and he added that he’s in dire need of a personal assistant but he is scared.

“Honestly I need a good Pa in my life but i’m too scared of someone selling out my info to bloggers,” he wrote.
Clear signs that she is just trying to be relevant in her doings, as rich as Dr. Alico Dangote he never come out on social media to say even 10 naira is useless to him not to talk of this I wannabe transgendered smh Abeg Getat you’re broke

4 Likes

Re: '₦10 Million Is Useless To Me' – Bobrisky by Elidrisy20: 3:03pm On Nov 30, 2021
Show us the 10m mu see
Re: '₦10 Million Is Useless To Me' – Bobrisky by Openyamind111(m): 3:08pm On Nov 30, 2021
No worry shey you no wan get sense when boys for your area visit you.. you go get sense.. grin
Re: '₦10 Million Is Useless To Me' – Bobrisky by Olam09(m): 3:09pm On Nov 30, 2021
This guy self go confuse devil for hell
Re: '₦10 Million Is Useless To Me' – Bobrisky by Beedude(m): 3:11pm On Nov 30, 2021
festacman:
By the way, does anybody know how Bobrisky make his money? He is not the only crossdresser, transgender or gay in Nigeria? Even when real oloshos are having hard times, Bobrisky is balling big time with hisher 'artificial particulars'.
Bobrisky na confirm AZA man/woman. Money laundering is what majority of them are into. Even our highly rated OBO, Wizzy and Burna

3 Likes

Re: '₦10 Million Is Useless To Me' – Bobrisky by Okunga: 3:11pm On Nov 30, 2021
If only you know that your girlfriends/wife is secretly getting letures on how to be a mean bitc# from Bob the risky
Re: '₦10 Million Is Useless To Me' – Bobrisky by 99trillionaire: 3:12pm On Nov 30, 2021
Drilling your ass is on my to-do-list
Re: '₦10 Million Is Useless To Me' – Bobrisky by TessaJ: 3:13pm On Nov 30, 2021
This one is using style to write letter to kidnappers. Ok o. Bob wey risky abeg use ya Sense when clout chasing so as to avoid stories that touches the oesophagus.
Re: '₦10 Million Is Useless To Me' – Bobrisky by wman(m): 3:13pm On Nov 30, 2021
Useless sheman. Even Dangote won't call N10 million useless.

1 Like

Re: '₦10 Million Is Useless To Me' – Bobrisky by Badguy77(m): 3:17pm On Nov 30, 2021
Stupid idris
Re: '₦10 Million Is Useless To Me' – Bobrisky by udemzyudex(m): 3:26pm On Nov 30, 2021
Cruise
Re: '₦10 Million Is Useless To Me' – Bobrisky by kponkedenge(m): 3:30pm On Nov 30, 2021
festacman:
By the way, does anybody know how Bobrisky make his money? He is not the only crossdresser, transgender or gay in Nigeria? Even when real oloshos are having hard times, Bobrisky is balling big time with hisher 'artificial particulars'.

Very simple, most sugar daddies are tired of pvssy Bleep, so they go for him cos he offers something different.
Most hoes can't do what he does.

1 Like

Re: '₦10 Million Is Useless To Me' – Bobrisky by Jesterinjay: 3:34pm On Nov 30, 2021
Loreettaa:
Fake bress, fake toto. Fake life Bob.
im get toto
Re: '₦10 Million Is Useless To Me' – Bobrisky by AlphaStyles(m): 3:34pm On Nov 30, 2021
OLOSHI
Re: '₦10 Million Is Useless To Me' – Bobrisky by NwaIgboBoy(m): 3:34pm On Nov 30, 2021
HomoRisky has spoken!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nina Ivy Gorgeous Christmas Outfit / Actress Chidiebere And Chidmma Aneke Lovely In New Photos / Is Ice-prince Overrated?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.