Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

I'm Friends With Buhari’s Chief Of Staff, Others In Aso Rock – Ayu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Friends With Buhari’s Chief Of Staff, Others In Aso Rock – Ayu (618 Views)

Wike Swears In Permanent Secretaries, Chief Of Staff, Others (PHOTOS) / Rashida Bello Doles Out N1m Each To Security Aides, Domestic Staff, Others / APC Group Protests Against Abba Kyari, Buhari’s Chief Of Staff In Abuja (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Friends With Buhari’s Chief Of Staff, Others In Aso Rock – Ayu by ogododo: 12:17pm On Nov 30, 2021
The newly-elected National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Dr. Iyorchia Ayu, has revealed that Professor Ibrahim Gambari, the Chief of Staff to President Muhammadu Buhari, and other politicians in Aso Rock are his friends.

Ayu made the revelation on Monday when he received a delegation of the Coalition of United Political Party, CUPP, led by Ikenga Ugochinyere at his Abuja residence.

According to him, his friends in the All Progressives Congress, APC, are in the wrong government, stressing that they have no reason to be part of the ruling party.

The former Senate President underscored the need for all stakeholders in the party to work together and defeat the APC in the forthcoming 2023 general elections.

Ayu described APC as the biggest cancer affecting the country, stressing that only an “unserious” political party would allow an incumbent Governor as its interim National Chairman, spending his tenure at the nation’s capital.

“Even their governors, if you look at their governors, they are the worst in this country. How can an incumbent governor leave his state for years and stay in Abuja just because he is the national chairman of the political party? Who is governing his state? That is how unserious they are in APC.

“They have no good intentions directed to the people who elected them. And you as a coalition of political parties of Nigeria, have to draw the attention of Nigeria. I think if we work together as a multi-party system not just attacking each other, attacking personalities.

“I have no personal issues with President Muhammadu Buhari or all the people working with him in the Villa. In fact, some of them are my friends, like the Chief of Staff, Professor Gambari, I respect him.

“He has been a friend of mine for years but he is in the wrong government. What should he be doing there? Why should a decent Nigerian like that be there?” he asked.

https://dailypost.ng/2021/11/30/im-friends-with-buharis-chief-of-staff-others-in-aso-rock-ayu/
Re: I'm Friends With Buhari’s Chief Of Staff, Others In Aso Rock – Ayu by Tinubuadvocate: 12:20pm On Nov 30, 2021
This idiot that have no political value talking from both sides of mouth.
Re: I'm Friends With Buhari’s Chief Of Staff, Others In Aso Rock – Ayu by Welcum: 12:23pm On Nov 30, 2021
All politicians are friends. Their enemies are the masses. But, the stupid masses don't know it.

1 Like

Re: I'm Friends With Buhari’s Chief Of Staff, Others In Aso Rock – Ayu by Moferere: 12:29pm On Nov 30, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:

Even if you don't have any respect for the his party, don't call someone who is old enough to father you an idiot.

It is a sign of poor parenting. undecided
Re: I'm Friends With Buhari’s Chief Of Staff, Others In Aso Rock – Ayu by ogododo: 12:30pm On Nov 30, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:

Another born throwway grin grin grin
Re: I'm Friends With Buhari’s Chief Of Staff, Others In Aso Rock – Ayu by yyba: 12:41pm On Nov 30, 2021
Moferere:

Even if you don't have any respect for the his party, don't call someone who is old enough to father you an idiot.

It is a sign of poor parenting. undecided
shaarrrtaaappp
Re: I'm Friends With Buhari’s Chief Of Staff, Others In Aso Rock – Ayu by yyba: 12:43pm On Nov 30, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
AYU is a useless man claiming elder statesman
Re: I'm Friends With Buhari’s Chief Of Staff, Others In Aso Rock – Ayu by ogododo: 3:38pm On Nov 30, 2021
yyba:
AYU is a useless man claiming elder statesman
You sabi him age.

(1) (Reply)

Jerry Gana Blasts Buhari For Not Implementing 2014 Confab Report / Ezeigbo Ghana, HRM Dr. Amb. Ihenetu Congratulates Chief Ozigbu Over His PHD Awar / Zaria Massacre, The Biggest Massacre In Nigerian History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.