Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,309 members, 7,822,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Chris Brown Praises Wizkid On His Successful O2 Arena Concert - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Brown Praises Wizkid On His Successful O2 Arena Concert (206 Views)

Burna Boy Came On Stage In A Spaceship At His O2 Arena Concert In London / Chioma Rocks Cleavage-baring Gucci Outfit To Davido’s 02 Arena Concert (Photos) / "I Respect Wizkid's Music" - Jeezy Praises Wizkid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chris Brown Praises Wizkid On His Successful O2 Arena Concert by Jillbabs: 12:19pm On Nov 30, 2021
Chris Brown has posted a video and congratulatory message to Wizkid on his excellent performance at the O2 Arena on the first day of his planned three-day tour.

Chris Brown joined Wizkid on stage at the O2 Arena and posted a video of the performance online, along with a message of congratulations to the Nigerian superstar.

On Monday, November 29, 2021, he posted this on his Instagram feed.

Apart from Chris Brown, Skepta, Ella Mai, and Buju, all of whom were featured on Wizkid’s Made in Lagos album and performed their collaborations with Big Wiz at the show.

https://www.mynigeria.com/NigeriaHomePage/entertainment/Chris-Brown-praises-Wizkid-on-his-successful-O2-arena-concert-501415?gallery=1

(1) (Reply)

Watch The Moment Wizkid Brings Out BURNA BOY To Perform "GINGER" | Made In Lagos / Meghan Markle Edges Queen As ‘world’s Most Influential Royal’, Study Declares / "Wandecoal Let Me Sleep In His Room When I Was Homeless, He Supported Me- Wizkid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.