Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,599 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Any One With Softwares Within Lagos Island - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Any One With Softwares Within Lagos Island (661 Views)

Photos Of Studio Where 'Island Fakers' Go To Pose Like They Are In A Private Jet / Photography And Cinematography Home Lessons For Kids In Lagos Island / Cinematography Course – J-world Music And Film School Lagos Island (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any One With Softwares Within Lagos Island by Timekeeper: 12:50pm On Nov 30, 2021
I need someone that can help me with softwares to install on my system..... I need Microsoft office, Adobe photoshop, Corel draw and any other you can give me for free..

Please anyone that wants to do this should please do it for free.. And again, it should on USB drive, I can come over to your place and copy it on my laptop to install.

Thanks

Cc enilovesam missimelda01 willMichael akpobo123 reidkrugger
Re: Any One With Softwares Within Lagos Island by reidkrugger(m): 1:15pm On Nov 30, 2021
Timekeeper:
I need someone that can help me with softwares to install on my system..... I need Microsoft office, Adobe photoshop, Corel draw and any other you can give me for free..

Please anyone that wants to do this should please do it for free.. And again, it should on USB drive, I can come over to your place and copy it on my laptop to install.

Thanks

Softwares keh? No particular one in mind. Well, me nor get right now. I don't have the space to keep them.

P.s: Something smells fishy in your request though.
Re: Any One With Softwares Within Lagos Island by Timekeeper: 1:28pm On Nov 30, 2021
reidkrugger:

Softwares keh? No particular one in mind. Well, me nor get right now. I don't have the space to keep them.

P.s: Something smells fishy in your request though.

Oh my God.. I understand that the country economy is bad enough, which is why every one sees sumtin fishy in every call for help..

Thanks
Re: Any One With Softwares Within Lagos Island by Greatzeus(m): 2:04pm On Nov 30, 2021
Timekeeper:

Thanks

I have all you listed with permanent activation/crack,but.... If I'm to do it for free,I won't do anything that will cost me a kobo like calling or replying your chat or taking a bike etc,you have to do everything to get to where I am by yourself.
Note:
I don't live on Lagos Island
I am only free on Fridays or Saturdays.
Re: Any One With Softwares Within Lagos Island by Timekeeper: 2:16pm On Nov 30, 2021
Greatzeus:

I have all you listed with permanent activation/crack,but.... If I'm to do it for free,I won't do anything that will cost me a kobo like calling or replying your chat or taking a bike etc,you have to do everything to get to where I am by yourself.
Note:
I don't live on Lagos Island
I am only free on Fridays or Saturdays.

Zeus, where in Lagos are you? Sure I understand Dt na me need sumtin and for the reason, I am the one to come meet you..

Ur location plsb
Re: Any One With Softwares Within Lagos Island by Divinefavour1: 4:24pm On Nov 30, 2021
After going through your posts about getting this job and the accomodation challenge you had, I have decided to assist you to get at least two of those softwares you need.

If the poster above doesn't give you before Saturday, then kindly remind me to arrange how to give it to you on Sunday.
Re: Any One With Softwares Within Lagos Island by Enilovesam(m): 5:22pm On Nov 30, 2021
Timekeeper:

Thanks

I have all you listed but the issue is how it will get to you, have any method in mind? Let me know
Re: Any One With Softwares Within Lagos Island by Timekeeper: 5:28pm On Nov 30, 2021
Enilovesam:

I have all you listed but the issue is how it will get to you, have any method in mind? Let me know
Where is ur location sir...
Re: Any One With Softwares Within Lagos Island by Timekeeper: 5:29pm On Nov 30, 2021
Divinefavour1:
After going through your posts about getting this job and the accomodation challenge you had, I have decided to assist you to get at least two of those softwares you need.

If the poster above doesn't give you before Saturday, then kindly remind me to arrange how to give it to you on Sunday.

Thank u very much... I will get back to you.. Thank you
Re: Any One With Softwares Within Lagos Island by Enilovesam(m): 5:31pm On Nov 30, 2021
I'll dm you asap
Re: Any One With Softwares Within Lagos Island by Timekeeper: 5:32pm On Nov 30, 2021
Enilovesam:

I'll dm you asap

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Any One With Softwares Within Lagos Island by reidkrugger(m): 8:58pm On Nov 30, 2021
Hi
Timekeeper:

Oh my God.. I understand that the country economy is bad enough, which is why every one sees sumtin fishy in every call for help..

Thanks

U need softwares means, u need 3dsmax, SketchUp, Photoshop, Revit, moho, CAD etc. Where and what are u channelled to? There is no direction here.
Re: Any One With Softwares Within Lagos Island by Timekeeper: 9:00pm On Nov 30, 2021
reidkrugger:
Hi

U need softwares means, u need 3dsmax, SketchUp, Photoshop, Revit, moho, CAD etc. Where and what are u channelled to? There is no direction here.

Keep your cool bro... Don't bother
Re: Any One With Softwares Within Lagos Island by Timekeeper: 8:23pm On Dec 03, 2021
Enilovesam:

I'll dm you asap
U didn't dm me again
Re: Any One With Softwares Within Lagos Island by Divinefavour1: 8:42pm On Dec 03, 2021
Timekeeper:

U didn't dm me again
Were you able to get any yet?
Re: Any One With Softwares Within Lagos Island by Timekeeper: 8:48pm On Dec 03, 2021
Divinefavour1:

Were you able to get any yet?
Not yet...

(1) (Reply)

Realistic Pen Drawing / How To Use A Laptop As A Display Monitor / Nigeria Australia Economic Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.