Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,027 members, 7,821,564 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

The World's Richest Man ( Photo ) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The World's Richest Man ( Photo ) (381 Views)

Young Hausa Lady Getting Married To A 60 Years Old Man - Photo / Young Hausa Lady Getting Married To A 60 Years Old Man - Photo / Oluwo Of Iwoland, Akanbi, Named 6th Richest King, As He Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The World's Richest Man ( Photo ) by LiberatedGirl: 1:42pm On Nov 30, 2021
I'm doing some research, I posted World's Sexiest Man in my last post and got very few views. I thought Women would be excited and contribute their own Sexiest Man in a discussion. Perhaps and I said Perhaps Nigerian Women are not like American women who will almost die for a man they consider to be Sexy in their own eyes. I'm testing the notion put forward by Nigerian men that Nigerian Women are only interested in Money and not even the Man who has the Money. So I'm setting up this post to see if that Assumption is actually the reality. I'm going to Comment to my own Post a couple of times to give the impression that people are talking about this. It is extremely sad that some Nairalanders only read posts that have multiple comments. It's because they think for people to comment to it then it most be worth viewing , they need the Validation of strangers ( Herd Mentality ) . Herdsmen are everywhere.
So here Goes

1 Like

Re: The World's Richest Man ( Photo ) by LiberatedGirl: 1:43pm On Nov 30, 2021
Re: The World's Richest Man ( Photo ) by LiberatedGirl: 1:43pm On Nov 30, 2021
Re: The World's Richest Man ( Photo ) by LiberatedGirl: 1:45pm On Nov 30, 2021
Re: The World's Richest Man ( Photo ) by LiberatedGirl: 1:58pm On Nov 30, 2021
Re: The World's Richest Man ( Photo ) by house10s: 1:59pm On Nov 30, 2021
ur headline says rich d content says sex.

which one b numbers again
Re: The World's Richest Man ( Photo ) by LiberatedGirl: 2:03pm On Nov 30, 2021
Thank You for you contribution. It's an Experiment and I mentioned it in my first post under the title. If you read my first post again you will see where I am going
A
B
Re: The World's Richest Man ( Photo ) by LiberatedGirl: 2:18pm On Nov 30, 2021
C

(1) (Reply)

When Someone Offends You, Curse And Wish Them Evil Alone,not Their Relatives / Hot Nigerian Royals!❤️❤️❤️ / Extreme Female Sex Ads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.